Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

COD4 vs HALO 3

This is a discussion on COD4 vs HALO 3 within the Consoles forums, part of the Games category; HAY LOW THREE is way better than cod4. cod4 = pray +spray+ camp + marshmellow+campfire+ shit ranking system, play 23 ...
Page: 6

ZadiaS

HAY LOW THREE is way better than cod4.
    cod4 = pray +spray+ camp + marshmellow+campfire+ shit ranking system, play 23 hours ur prestige 1 already
    cod4 is about first person to shoot wins, and aim at the chest (easy)

halo3 = aim+ fun+ ranking system that is not based upon how MUCH u play, but how good you are
    halo3 is about whoever has GOOD aim wins, and aim at the head (skill used)

halo3 is also much more fun to watch (MLG/Montage/Gameplay) Cod4 lacks fun. look at MLG today, which is more popular? halo3 ofc.

also halo3 has Forge mode + Theater, allowing awesome user made maps to be made, and theater allows amazing videos to be made, art exists in halo3 montages, cod4 montages are often ugly

Impimp

Definately would have to say halo 3, I just think cod 4 is too much like every other first person shooter game.

NapoleoN

I like halo but I really can't stand it. I like cod it takes more strategy and skill to play. But halo is still fun but cod all the way

iTunes

halo 3 ftw

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleoN View Post
    I like halo but I really can't stand it. I like cod it takes more strategy and skill to play. But halo is still fun but cod all the way
    COD is more for strategic players. Halo for noobies who cant aim You have to think more while playing COD.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

If you haven't gotten at least a 40 on mlg, don't say cod uses more strategy than halo.

i don't really like the rank system of cod..

Tharos

Cod4 takes more skill in my opinion....But there is an opposing viewpoint. I say Cod4 is my vote personally.

call of duties so far way better then halos more realistic then halo halo is a more of a 12 year old game every call of duty i have played I have liked

KainValance

In my opinion both games take equal skill. Halo 3 takes more teamwork than CoD4 though.

In Halo, you have to have more than just a 1 on 1 to kill someone, you have to overpower then, 2-3 on 1, you get the kill then split before their team comes back.

In CoD4... It's more of a solo gameplay each person tries to get their own kills for themselves, many people don't take teamwork seriously in it, and even if you did, it'd be... a kill for a kill. 1 teammate dies so you can get the kill on one of the enemies. CoD4 does have a nice feature of customizable guns, it leads to multiple possibilities for different guns. Which is something that Halo 3 lacks.

All in all I think CoD4 is better... But Halo 3 is still right up there... (though halo2 is better than both of them in my opinion)

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Halo 3 > Cod 4 anyday

I dont even own an xbox, I have a ps3 with cod 4 however halo has always been my favorite game. Cod is just to fucking easy, you cant say it takes more skill then halo considering shit like lucky auto aim headshots, one hit sniper kills in the body, and all that bullshit you get to unlock from leveling up.

Halo is all about skill, you go up you vs players at your level, when you snipe you actually aim. Yea its not as realistic as COD, big fucking whoop its a video game.

Halo obviously.

Call of Duty is fun but taking it to the pro level was sort of dumb.

Banned

I havent played halo3 yet but all i can say is that codmwaw2 took the "leaning" out which is a HUGE - to me.

LOL at the people who say COD takes more skill when COD has an auto aim system.

Call of Duty is best to be left on computer rather than Xbox, so Halo all the way ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ZadiaS View Post
    HAY LOW THREE is way better than cod4.
    cod4 = pray +spray+ camp + marshmellow+campfire+ shit ranking system, play 23 hours ur prestige 1 already
    cod4 is about first person to shoot wins, and aim at the chest (easy)

halo3 = aim+ fun+ ranking system that is not based upon how MUCH u play, but how good you are
    halo3 is about whoever has GOOD aim wins, and aim at the head (skill used)

halo3 is also much more fun to watch (MLG/Montage/Gameplay) Cod4 lacks fun. look at MLG today, which is more popular? halo3 ofc.

also halo3 has Forge mode + Theater, allowing awesome user made maps to be made, and theater allows amazing videos to be made, art exists in halo3 montages, cod4 montages are often ugly
    Actually, halo is 3 shots to the body, and one to the head.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast