Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Is this how the war in Iraq should be fought?

This is a discussion on Is this how the war in Iraq should be fought? within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe No it doesn't mean that the actions of the government and media should be generlized onto ...
Page: 4

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    No it doesn't mean that the actions of the government and media should be generlized onto the American citizen population, but however, if you are defending what the situation then how can I not.... it just gives me a reason to do so as you are one of the many within the population.
    I didn't defend the situation, i already stated it was the wrong thing to do, i posted my first reply as a reply to what you said, thinking all Americans are in favor of war etc. All im saying is, average citizens have no power or control over what the government and media do. Still love yo ass though. <3

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Parasitic View Post
    I'm done with you, and aligator, for whatever reason you generalize every American as stupid, racist, and hateful, you're both just hell bent on hating us, fuck you and everyone who thinks like you.
    Could say the same thing about you.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I'm done with you, and aligator, for whatever reason you generalize every American as stupid, racist, and hateful, you're both just hell bent on hating us, fuck both of you and everyone who thinks like you.
    You my friend just can't handle the truth. Obviously the US is not the only country with such people. You just can't see the forest from the trees.
    And of course this video is made to make the US look as bad as possible but there's still some truth in it.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

All Americans are bad, dumb, stupid, hate everyone else and are horrible people. That's all I hear from people from other countries.

Take a look around the world, you'll find a lot of people like that....this is just another case of some faggot who got caught on camera doing something horrible, and everyone assumes anyone associated with that individual or group of individuals is also a horrible person.

Point is people are bad, doesn't matter who you are, where you are from, what race you are, religion, doesn't matter, there's a dickhead among every group, and topics like this only seem to ignore that. Quit generalizing or gtfo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark3lf View Post
    You my friend just can't handle the truth. Obviously the US is not the only country with such people. You just can't see the forest from the trees.
    And of course this video is made to make the US look as bad as possible but there's still some truth in it.
    :| l2read bro.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

:| l2read bro.
    I was just pointing out the fact that you take it too personally.

America is sick for doing things like these,but so are those 3rd world countries,with their public decapitations,public hanging,public chopping off hands and feets...like they r living in 21. not 2010.Anyway,here Is another video for u guys.

I dont want another ban,video is graphic,if u dont want to watch it cool,its pretty graphic.

www.liveleak.com/view?i=d59_1218807984

Well they r mercenaries,they r hired,either by US army,or by important people,to drive them tru the city or whatnot.These fellas were cought in the middle of the town.

edit : didnt want no thumbnail for vid,so i edited.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

this is why i hate politics. lol.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

The situation is ridiculous... America invades Iraq for no reason. And nowadays happens this:
    Final destination Iran? - Herald Scotland | News | World News
    And there is a President who has got a Nobel Peace Prize... wtf is that? This is absolutely ridiculous... I don't know much about "Tea party" but it seems they have common sense if I were American, i would assist them...

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

nah it ain't that hard to throw out a picture, tell me your opinion, and we can talk about it. maybe I'm wrong, maybe not but to figure it out we have to talk about it.

If America invades Iran,china will support Iran while Israel will support America,thats my opinion.

when I say support I mean with weapons,force,supplies etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    America is sick for doing things like these,but so are those 3rd world countries,with their public decapitations,public hanging,public chopping off hands and feets...like they r living in 21. not 2010.Anyway,here Is another video for u guys.

I dont want another ban,video is graphic,if u dont want to watch it cool,its pretty graphic.

LiveLeak.com - Blackwater Mercenaries Killed and Burned by Islamic Army in Iraq

Well they r mercenaries,they r hired,either by US army,or by important people,to drive them tru the city or whatnot.These fellas were cought in the middle of the town.

edit : didnt want no thumbnail for vid,so i edited.
    Sorry but mercenaries..

Unlike soldiers, mercenaries are bought/hired/paid w/e you wanna call it. It was up to them to go or not.

And talking about blackwater, you don't want me to find the link, where mercs shoot out of a blackhawk kind chopper on civilians on marketplace..

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    If America invades Iran,china will support Iran while Israel will support America,thats my opinion.

when I say support I mean with weapons,force,supplies etc..
    i don't think china would support opposite of the USA forces. they have too many investments in the US to do that.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    i don't think china would support opposite of the USA forces. they have too many investments in the US to do that.
    Everything can change instantly... people have to realize that. If USA is taken out or if it collapses, which I presume it will within a few decades for sure, sooner or later,... someone else would become the next great "known" power that everyone relies on. Back in the day England was the "known" power... except they didn't abuse it like USA is abusing it today.

China + India would beat anyone else... just too many ppl there.
    And I agree with Decerto, but i missed from my last post that Israel is the one that wants to attack Iran, not America. America just supports Israel as much as possible. And about killing Palestinians the American Government just say "nah you shouldn't do that... bad jews, bad jews..." but Hillary Clinton doesn't do shit...(does she want to do something at all?)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast