Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Krzysztof Golonka - Freestyle Football

This is a discussion on Krzysztof Golonka - Freestyle Football within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; soccer sucks...lol gogo contact sports that people dont fake 95% of the time p.s that aint that many trophy's if ...
Page: 2

soccer sucks...lol

gogo contact sports that people dont fake 95% of the time

p.s that aint that many trophy's if u been playing "all your life"

you look between 23 and 30 in that pic, so ill guess playing soccer for 15 years? i have over 40 trophy's in AFL, big whoop..u may be good in that team, but get into the really high levels and get good trophy's in that and ill say ur good

and i 100% agree with rad, these arent things u can learn quickly, so yes they do kick ass

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

Serbian White Eagles Football Club

here is the 2007 roster which one are u?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    soccer sucks...lol

gogo contact sports that people dont fake 95% of the time

p.s that aint that many trophy's if u been playing "all your life"

you look between 23 and 30 in that pic, so ill guess playing soccer for 15 years? i have over 40 trophy's in AFL, big whoop..u may be good in that team, but get into the really high levels and get good trophy's in that and ill say ur good

and i 100% agree with rad, these arent things u can learn quickly, so yes they do kick ass
    I'm 19 going on 20, and it's not like I can win so many trophies. There is the winter season, and the summer season. My team avoided doing tournaments as the first tournament we played, against regional teams, they pretty much wanted to kill us, injuring 2 of our players, and so from then on it wasn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post

Do I look like a veteran? I don't think I'm 30 yet.

I think he's Zltako Liesalotsabitc', the team fluffer...

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    I think he's Zltako Liesalotsabitc', the team fluffer...
    LOL these aren't even the Serbian White Eagles from Toronto first of all, and the name is Nikola Stankovic. Funny how not only am I provincial, and not only am I the main sweeper, you still call me this "fluffer" term, lol. Haters gotta hate. Jealous that u've been hiding that huge belly of urs behind the desk this whole time?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I'm 19 going on 20, and it's not like I can win so many trophies. There is the winter season, and the summer season. My team avoided doing tournaments as the first tournament we played, against regional teams, they pretty much wanted to kill us, injuring 2 of our players, and so from then on it wasn't worth it.

Do I look like a veteran? I don't think I'm 30 yet.
    do i look like i understand serbian? geez jackass just show the link to "ur" roster dam

LOL these aren't even the Serbian White Eagles from Toronto first of all, and the name is Nikola Stankovic. Funny how not only am I provincial, and not only am I the main sweeper, you still call me this "fluffer" term, lol. Haters gotta hate. Jealous that u've been hiding that huge belly of urs behind the desk this whole time?

Again no one hates you, they just think your a semi retarded lying sack and jealous is the last thing anyone will ever be of you, except the backup fluffer who's doing lots of jaw stretches getting ready to take ur place...

You don't know anything about me and have been wrong over and over in your guess (wishes). I don't need to try to impress you, the only points I am making is what an idiot you are by the silly, and they really are silly, things you make up on here lol.

do i look like i understand serbian? geez jackass just show the link to "ur" roster dam
    He lies about everything and he's completely delusional, you'll see.

There is nothing Serbian written down there, it's just names of the people on the team, and this is the Serbian White Eagles in Serbia. But I mean even a 5 year old can recognize that none of those look like 19 year olds.

@Rad
    Every post you make, gives me a good laugh. The fact is that you are the one that's delusional as you disbelieve everything thrown at you lol. But ok, I'm a silly delusional idiotic kid, right? haha
    LOL and yeah right, you aren't jealous? oh please, it's not like the first time I've heard that one before... yet I see jealous people all around me just cause I've accomplished so much so far and they can't compare, and I'm talking about life, not gaming,... you name it, sports, school, girls,... as I said, haters gotta hate, especially the ones that are like you that go on about random stuff that makes no sense lol, BUT HEY!!! if that's what makes you get over urself, keep on going

There is nothing Serbian written down there, it's just names of the people on the team, and this is the Serbian White Eagles in Serbia. But I mean even a 5 year old can recognize that none of those look like 19 year olds.

@Rad
    Every post you make, gives me a good laugh. The fact is that you are the one that's delusional as you disbelieve everything thrown at you lol. But ok, I'm a silly delusional idiotic kid, right? haha
    LOL and yeah right, you aren't jealous? oh please, it's not like the first time I've heard that one before... yet I see jealous people all around me just cause I've accomplished so much so far and they can't compare, and I'm talking about life, not gaming,... you name it, sports, school, girls,... as I said, haters gotta hate, especially the ones that are like you that go on about random stuff that makes no sense lol, BUT HEY!!! if that's what makes you get over urself, keep on going

click on the buttons on the side >.> and i dunno how old u are btw.

click on the buttons on the side >.> and i dunno how old u are btw.
    Oh ok, well I'm 19, but the buttons on the side is just info, roster, and schedule.

What do you have to compensate, Nikola? Why are you bring down every topic with your.. arrogance and your attitude? It's sick in how many threads I see you, disrespecting other people with your junk and trying to make yourself look better? The point is, everybody who is browsing Ko4life has a lowered standard of "the real life". Now to make it better to understand, if you pretend having a life with "school, girls, friends" then you should leave this forum as soon as possible.

If you didn't realize from my post, I said people do this to impressive, I can do a few of the tricks as I don't spend all day practicing them, but before practice start we play around with the ball, so you learn a few.

@ Rad_Archer
    Do you want me to take a picture of all the trophies that I've recieved as a provincial soccer player? Search on the internet if you want quicker results, Serbian White Eagles, provincial soccer.

As I said I don't spend time doing these tricks, as a sweeper I'm not even good at deeking people as that's not what the game is about, my specialty on the other hand is kicks, any kind, any power, any angle, and it will hit the spot.
    then stfu we dont care about your regular soccer trophies this thread is about tricks

Quote Originally Posted by theunbeatable View Post
    omg i love that novel gulliver's travels!

@Rad
    You think I post that your an idiot because I am jealous rofl, such a typical defensive answer to a weak mind. Yes the first part of your paragraph is spot on. Yes, I disbelieve everything you say, you are a liar, a sociopath by definition and you prove my point every time you post anything.

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    What do you have to compensate, Nikola? Why are you bring down every topic with your.. arrogance and your attitude? It's sick in how many threads I see you, disrespecting other people with your junk and trying to make yourself look better? The point is, everybody who is browsing Ko4life has a lowered standard of "the real life". Now to make it better to understand, if you pretend having a life with "school, girls, friends" then you should leave this forum as soon as possible.

Because he's nuts, coo coo, coo coo lol. Really. Here is what I have been saying all a long:

Psychoanalysis and psychodynamic theory have described the process by which we protect ourselves from awareness of our undesired and feared impulses. Defense mechanisms are our way of distancing ourselves from a full awareness of unpleasant thoughts, feelings and desires.
    In psychoanalytic theory, defense mechanisms represent an unconscious mediation by the ego of id impulses which are in conflict with the wishes and needs of the ego and/or superego. By altering and distorting one's awareness of the original impulse, one makes it more tolerable.
    However, while defense mechanisms are used in an attempt to protect oneself from unpleasant emotions, they often result in equally harmful problems. Below are some of the more common defense mechanisms.
    Compensationis a process of psychologically counterbalancing perceived weaknesses by emphasizing strength in other arenas. The "I'm not a fighter, I'm a lover" philosophy can be an example of compensation as can the Napoleonic complex.
    Denial is the refusal to accept reality and to act as if a painful event, thought or feeling did not exist. It is considered one of the most primitive of the defense mechanisms because it is characteristic of very early childhood development.

Fantasy, when used as a defense mechanism, is the channeling of unacceptable or unattainable desires into imagination. This can protect ones self esteem as when educational, vocational or social expectations are not being met, one imagines success in these areas and wards off self condemnation.
    Projectionis the attribution of one's undesired impulses onto another. Thus, an angry spouse accuses their partner of hostility.
    Rationalizationis the cognitive reframing of ones perceptions to protect the ego in the face of changing realities. Thus, the promotion one wished fervently for and didn't get becomes "a dead end job for brown nosers and yes men".

If you look back, you can see examples of everyone of these in almost every post he's made. It's kind of sad to see someone so messed up and they keep using the mechanisms to "not look" or avoid what people see so clearly...

Last edited by Rad_Archer; 10-19-2009 at 01:26 PM.

that is true to unbeatable. u do give of this arrogance that gets annoying real quick.

but thats all ima say

on topic the tricks are awesome been a while since i saw a soccer ball and im mexican xD

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast