Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Krzysztof Golonka - Freestyle Football

This is a discussion on Krzysztof Golonka - Freestyle Football within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Too lazy to respond to every post, but you don't think I realize that I'm being arrogant? I know that, ...
Page: 3

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Too lazy to respond to every post, but you don't think I realize that I'm being arrogant? I know that, every since I've joined these forums like 2 years ago or w'e it was, that's how I've been,... in a way it's a hobby to be pissing off people over the internet, and as most of the times happens, people lose their temper, which is pretty funny,... yes I'm a heartless person just like my mom tells me, but tough luck, it's how I am. I only view these forums during my break times of studying, as these kind of discussions/arguments interest me. So instead of watching TV, which I pretty much never do, maybe like 3-4 hours max a week, I'd rather be here on the forums for the 5-10 minute break then go view a few channels or something else.
    @ Darki, you can simply take those words and go off to ur hacking forum to fill someone elses care cup
    @ Rad, nice research, but if you've ever taken Psychology in university u'd know the whole theory behind it, and not just a sentence that defines it, but I guess you aren't that educated in that category like I am. So once you have taken Psychology, then we can talk about "delusions".

Buff0

hahaha pwnd

Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Too lazy to respond to every post, but you don't think I realize that I'm being arrogant? I know that, every since I've joined these forums like 2 years ago or w'e it was, that's how I've been,... in a way it's a hobby to be pissing off people over the internet, and as most of the times happens, people lose their temper, which is pretty funny,... yes I'm a heartless person just like my mom tells me, but tough luck, it's how I am. I only view these forums during my break times of studying, as these kind of discussions/arguments interest me. So instead of watching TV, which I pretty much never do, maybe like 3-4 hours max a week, I'd rather be here on the forums for the 5-10 minute break then go view a few channels or something else.
    @ Darki, you can simply take those words and go off to ur hacking forum to fill someone elses care cup
    @ Rad, nice research, but if you've ever taken Psychology in university u'd know the whole theory behind it, and not just a sentence that defines it, but I guess you aren't that educated in that category like I am. So once you have taken Psychology, then we can talk about "delusions".
    I've pinned your psychological evaluation several times and to the "t." You keep using self denial to hide and lies to bolster your insignificant existence. You are this and you know it and you use every weak effort to hide behind it. You are a small person with small opinions of himself. Your typical in your neuroses and pathetic, you are amusing in your stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    I've pinned your psychological evaluation several times and to the "t." You keep using self denial to hide and lies to bolster your insignificant existence. You are this and you know it and you use every weak effort to hide behind it. You are a small person with small opinions of himself. Your typical in your neuroses and pathetic, you are amusing in your stupidity.
    lol pathetic evaluations, but keep it up, ur making great progress in learning about new stuff.

".
    same thing goes to u but without "hacking forum" line

lol pathetic evaluations, but keep it up, ur making great progress in learning about new stuff.

Once again, wrong, I haven't studied psych 101 in 10 years but you are so simple, I remembered the most basic evaluations as they apply to your simple simple existence. You are not a complex character, your an antisocial buffoon who can't get a long with others because he thinks so low of himself, inside (same justifications for your impulsive lying and use of exaggerations). They are 100% correct too but your probably too stupid to understand what I am saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Darki View Post
    same thing goes to u but without "hacking forum" line
    Nice come back brope!!!

Once again, wrong, I haven't studied psych 101 in 10 years but you are so simple, I remembered the most basic evaluations as they apply to your simple simple existence. You are not a complex character, your an antisocial buffoon who can't get a long with others because he thinks so low of himself, inside (same justifications for your impulsive lying and use of exaggerations). They are 100% correct too but your probably too stupid to understand what I am saying.
    Naw, I'll correct you on that one, "who thinks low of others", yet it's true, I love pointing that out on these forums,... beside friends, not so much. So wait, you took the course 10 years ago? So what are you, a 30 year old virgin?

Nice come back brope!!!

Naw, I'll correct you on that one, "who thinks low of others", yet it's true, I love pointing that out on these forums,... beside friends, not so much. So wait, you took the course 10 years ago? So what are you, a 30 year old virgin?

Your deductions of people, again, is so wrong (again showing your incredibly low intelligence, it's scary to think you are actually part of the human race. Just out of curiosity, if you think so low of your fellow humans, and only highly of your friends, why do you even bother joining social networks? Why don't you just play Wii and pat your bros on the back for being so wonder ful lol. I know it's not for the purpose of the networks themselves. So, is it to prove your neurotic desire for some sort of superiority of any kind, or is it in fact, you think so low of yourself, you want to try to bring others down so you don't have to hate urself as much as you do lol. And again, you know my psych evals of you are so on, you can't even deny it lol.

Your deductions of people, again, is so wrong (again showing your incredibly low intelligence, it's scary to think you are actually part of the human race. Just out of curiosity, if you think so low of your fellow humans, and only highly of your friends, why do you even bother joining social networks? Why don't you just play Wii and pat your bros on the back for being so wonder ful lol. I know it's not for the purpose of the networks themselves. So, is it to prove your neurotic desire for some sort of superiority of any kind, or is it in fact, you think so low of yourself, you want to try to bring others down so you don't have to hate urself as much as you do lol. And again, you know my psych evals of you are so on, you can't even deny it lol.
    So on what? You're gonna compare a guy that took Psychology 10 years ago to a guy that took it last year, is that a big lol or what?
    My previous post contained 2 simple question that haven't been answered, did you avoid them because both are true?

So on what? You're gonna compare a guy that took Psychology 10 years ago to a guy that took it last year, is that a big lol or what?
    My previous post contained 2 simple question that haven't been answered, did you avoid them because both are true?

You haven't figured out anything about me, because I don't say anything about me lol. If you look back at all the posts you've made, I don't need to explain anything of myself to you. My only sole reason to post to you was the fact that I have figured YOU out and why you are here. When you want to contribute to the forums and be part of the social community, I will get off your back. Until then, enjoy someone turning the light on to your simple sociopathic self. Tiny soul.

You haven't figured out anything about me, because I don't say anything about me lol. If you look back at all the posts you've made, I don't need to explain anything of myself to you. My only sole reason to post to you was the fact that I have figured YOU out and why you are here. When you want to contribute to the forums and be part of the social community, I will get off your back. Until then, enjoy someone turning the light on to your simple sociopathic self. Tiny soul.
    To think adults are mature lol. 1) Sad that a 30 year old even plays games or is even on these forums, 2) Nice argument with a guy half your age lol. But come on, let's keep it up, you gotta keep boosting my ego up, or I'm nothing without it on these forums. So any plans in the future, you know, soon to get married, maybe kids... or wait, wait, are you still lonely that you haven't found "the right one" ? There is always that option of turning gay my friend, something that's very popular around in America, so shouldn't be hard to find a right match .

To think adults are mature lol. 1) Sad that a 30 year old even plays games or is even on these forums, 2) Nice argument with a guy half your age lol. But come on, let's keep it up, you gotta keep boosting my ego up, or I'm nothing without it on these forums. So any plans in the future, you know, soon to get married, maybe kids... or wait, wait, are you still lonely that you haven't found "the right one" ? There is always that option of turning gay my friend, something that's very popular around in America, so shouldn't be hard to find a right match .

Again you prove what a moron you are, it's like talking to a neanderthal lol.

Here's a brief synopsis of your recent postings (please say with Serb accent for full effect):

"Bro this guy with ball man, he's only show, it's nothing man these guys so suck, I'm on pro team, look at my school trophy!"

"Bro this is nothing kick on head, in my country we kick everyone like this"

"Bro I hate all American everywhere, I use all computer, software, phones, technology, medicine, but I don't know difference between government and people, they all idiot, must be same thing, no?!"

"Bro I don't know this thing psychological but you are virgin ah ahhh ahahahhaah ah aha" lol...

Again you prove what a moron you are, it's like talking to a neanderthal lol.

Here's a brief synopsis of your recent postings (please say with Serb accent for full effect):

"Bro this guy with ball man, he's only show, it's nothing man these guys so suck, I'm on pro team, look at my school trophy!"

"Bro this is nothing kick on head, in my country we kick everyone like this"

"Bro I hate all American everywhere, I use all computer, software, phones, technology, medicine, but I don't know difference between government and people, they all idiot, must be same thing, no?!"

"Bro I don't know this thing psychological but you are virgin ah ahhh ahahahhaah ah aha" lol...
    another lol? I might be born in Serbia, but have lived in Canada for over a decade, thus, not having a European/Serbian accent.
    But it's ok my friend, I feel the pain you're going through, neglecting things isn't good for your tiny soul, so just expresses yourself, be honest, people will support you on these forums for sure,... well except probably me. So what's your true life problem? I'll start as a matter of fact, my problem = lack of sleep lately trying to keep up with the school workload, hbu?

another lol? I might be born in Serbia, but have lived in Canada for over a decade, thus, not having a European/Serbian accent.
    But it's ok my friend, I feel the pain you're going through, neglecting things isn't good for your tiny soul, so just expresses yourself, be honest, people will support you on these forums for sure,... well except probably me. So what's your true life problem? I'll start as a matter of fact, my problem = lack of sleep lately trying to keep up with the school workload, hbu?

Ya but you got my point of how stupid your posts are didn't you. And trust me the soulless person here is you (nice try on saying something I said to you, no originally either), if everyone acted with as much prepubescent angst, antisocial retardation, unfriendly, weak morality and all around poor responsibility as you do, this world would be over a long time ago. You are and will be much of the problems with world has in store for itself. Someday, I hope you have a mental awakening and decide to actually do something other then try to destroy, cut down, negate and belittle everything (only to match ur size since you already admit how good it makes you feel - simple psychology again). You and I won't ever have a "real" conversation because, quit frankly, your mental instability won't allow it.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast