Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Krzysztof Golonka - Freestyle Football

This is a discussion on Krzysztof Golonka - Freestyle Football within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Originally Posted by Rad_Archer You say you read the post but you still ask the same question like someone mentally ...
Page: 6

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    You say you read the post but you still ask the same question like someone mentally handicapped. My only point (again) in posting to you is to point out how ridiculous your negative, infantile posts are. You and I have nothing else to discuss no matter how many times you beg and plead (pathetic in your desperation lol). I will, however, slam you (again) every time you post one of your anti social commentaries, guaranteed.
    This is unbelievable, I've never had to ask the same question to the same person so many times. You officially win "the beyond an imbecile" award. I'll try again though, as I do like to teach people some basic stuff. Do you, have a job, as in a profession, something that you do for a living, something that pays your bills, something that people get after their accomplishments? I tried my best to explain it as broadly as possibly, and if you can't understand this one then, I don't think I can create another imbecile award for you, simply no words can describe the stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    This is unbelievable, I've never had to ask the same question to the same person so many times. You officially win "the beyond an imbecile" award. I'll try again though, as I do like to teach people some basic stuff. Do you, have a job, as in a profession, something that you do for a living, something that pays your bills, something that people get after their accomplishments? I tried my best to explain it as broadly as possibly, and if you can't understand this one then, I don't think I can create another imbecile award for you, simply no words can describe the stupidity.

Ya because you still didn't actually get that what I said was reality. I am not here to answer your questions or make you feel good about being a little wuss always slighting everyones posts. So you keep on like an obsessive compulsive (added to the list of mental defects that make up ur personality) tangent and I'll keep steering you back to the purpose of the postings, again and again, and again...read the last 4 posts again until you get comprehension lol k.

Hey dude, long time no see. Ya I just wanted him to really know that no one believes his lies.

yeh i know what ya mean bro

this is just stupid now lol

also admin been pm'd to close this topic

Whenever I read a discussion between Rad and Unbefagable, my vocabulary goes UP. Please continue.

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    Whenever I read a discussion between Rad and Unbefagable, my vocabulary goes UP. Please continue.

rofl, I love it when I verbally abuse a lunkhead. I know having a battle of wits with an unarmed gimp isn't a challenge but watching him miss several of the jabs as they went right over his head had me rolling. In particular the one about being the team fluffer on his kiddie league soccer team, and he actually mentioned it but didn't get it rofl...gawd it's not even fair.

Heya! Well I see you're even up at 4 AM, which also tells me that you don't work 3rd shift,... finally realizing that you actually don't have a job. Mid life crisis ain't it? Tough luck dude, but instead of wasting time here you should be looking for a job, and going out for interviews, instead of writing silly little non-sense paragraphs on these forums. Go go dude, you got a job to find,... with your lack of education, I'm not sure it would be easy to find one, but hey, there is always a spot for cleaning up the streets out there.

A discussion like this really teaches a turk nazi alot doesn't it?

You don't even know the definition of nazi, so why do you use the word then? People like you are the cancer.

Edit: You've just proven my and many others suspicion that you cannot let anything be positive/good/optimistic whatever.
    Last edited by aligator; 10-21-2009 at 12:46 PM.

Heya! Well I see you're even up at 4 AM, which also tells me that you don't work 3rd shift,... finally realizing that you actually don't have a job. Mid life crisis ain't it? Tough luck dude, but instead of wasting time here you should be looking for a job, and going out for interviews, instead of writing silly little non-sense paragraphs on these forums. Go go dude, you got a job to find,... with your lack of education, I'm not sure it would be easy to find one, but hey, there is always a spot for cleaning up the streets out there.

I'm just going to repeat what I've posted because you've basically failed so hard at coming up with anything new by repeating yourself, it doesn't dignify any new answer:

Ya because you still didn't actually get that what I said was reality. I am not here to answer your questions or make you feel good about being a little wuss always slighting everyones posts. So you keep on like an obsessive compulsive (added to the list of mental defects that make up ur personality) tangent and I'll keep steering you back to the purpose of the postings, again and again, and again...read the last 4 posts again until you get comprehension lol k.

ROFL, you are so stupid. Some day, when you get a clue, you will see just how ignorant the things you say are and realize how badly YOU make yourself look. Embarrassing really lol.

Banned

the guy has skills! very nice

You don't even know the definition of nazi, so why do you use the word then? People like you are the cancer.

Edit: You've just proven my and many others suspicion that you cannot let anything be positive/good/optimistic whatever.
    I am the cancer? Nice lool. I'm definitely a big pessimist, you know, makes your optimistic look like it's nothing special, that's if you understand the logic behind what that means.

I'm just going to repeat what I've posted because you've basically failed so hard at coming up with anything new by repeating yourself, it doesn't dignify any new answer:

ROFL, you are so stupid. Some day, when you get a clue, you will see just how ignorant the things you say are and realize how badly YOU make yourself look. Embarrassing really lol.
    Typical Americans, trying to avoid the question in discussion, to make themself look better. Here we ago again, this isn't for me, I'm trying to help you out, I feel really sorry for you, and I'm trying to make you come to a realization that you have to get off your chair and do something about your life, not only are you jobless, but who knows what other things in life you need to fix up, to actually feel like a normal person in the society. Here is something I learned in psychology, and not hard for anyone to figure out... express yourself, just say it out, and it will help you realize, what you need to focus on, in this case finding a job for an instance. Still tough to understand, I mean it's only been like 10 times that I've asked the same question, I just don't understand how dull a person can be.

ur parents must be twins...

I am the cancer? Nice lool. I'm definitely a big pessimist, you know, makes your optimistic look like it's nothing special, that's if you understand the logic behind what that means.

Typical Americans, trying to avoid the question in discussion, to make themself look better. Here we ago again, this isn't for me, I'm trying to help you out, I feel really sorry for you, and I'm trying to make you come to a realization that you have to get off your chair and do something about your life, not only are you jobless, but who knows what other things in life you need to fix up, to actually feel like a normal person in the society. Here is something I learned in psychology, and not hard for anyone to figure out... express yourself, just say it out, and it will help you realize, what you need to focus on, in this case finding a job for an instance. Still tough to understand, I mean it's only been like 10 times that I've asked the same question, I just don't understand how dull a person can be.

Again you show how socially retarded you are by saying such things as "typical" anything. That's like me calling you a typical Canadian Hoser, something that is equally stupid. You don't read what's written and you are stuck on a tangent because you are neurotic and obsessed. I have verbally slapped you back under the rock you crawled out of and now you have some delusion that you think you know me lol. Instead of using true logic and deduction of what little information you think you have, you have decided once again to make some ridiculous assumption, which again shows your low IQ (please look up this advanced term since you clearly do not understand it lol). This is why you use lies and exaggerations in your posts and remember how explained your different mental disorders and gave you crisp clear examples of each as applied directly to you and your peanut existence. If you want to keep talking about your lies and exaggerations I will again dominate you back into a babbling, non sequitur imp that you are, me 100000 you 0 lol.

serious level is to high go PM eachother

Again you show how socially retarded you are by saying such things as "typical" anything. That's like me calling you a typical Canadian Hoser, something that is equally stupid. You don't read what's written and you are stuck on a tangent because you are neurotic and obsessed. I have verbally slapped you back under the rock you crawled out of and now you have some delusion that you think you know me lol. Instead of using true logic and deduction of what little information you think you have, you have decided once again to make some ridiculous assumption, which again shows your low IQ (please look up this advanced term since you clearly do not understand it lol). This is why you use lies and exaggerations in your posts and remember how explained your different mental disorders and gave you crisp clear examples of each as applied directly to you and your peanut existence. If you want to keep talking about your lies and exaggerations I will again dominate you back into a babbling, non sequitur imp that you are, me 100000 you 0 lol.
    lol talk about reading what the posts says... lol, it seems you must be really illiterate as you couldn't read the question properly. But hey, you're tangent doesn't fit in the Pythagorean theorem, so your theory fails, boo hoo. Anyways I think it's quite the opposite lol, more like, to be actually realistic, 3 topics for me, and 0 for you, but maybe make another topic, I'll gladly come win one more argument lol.
    Anyways back to the question, so honestly is it that hard to find a job, cause personally I've only had summer jobs, yet probably got even payed better then you on those, but WHO KNOWS LOL, ASSUMPTIONS MY FRIEND, haha. Assumptions pretty much come true if not proven otherwise, so I guess you're in a tight hole here, tsk tsk.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast