Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Krzysztof Golonka - Freestyle Football

This is a discussion on Krzysztof Golonka - Freestyle Football within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Originally Posted by SSlayer yeh and ur to immature to know that this is absolutely pointless go fucking meet up ...
Page: 5

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    yeh and ur to immature to know that this is absolutely pointless
    go fucking meet up and kick the shit through one another if u wanna solve something

dont fucking cyber abuse
    there is no fucking point other to make yourself feel better than others, which obviously with a maturity like yours u need to do it
    Yeah I am immature lol, so what? Am I the only one on these forums? No. Am I showing it the most lately? probably.
    I don't stop, that's the thing, as I said I'm stubborn so I'll keep on posting until Rad realizes that he is talking to a stone wall, or until a moderator warns me, simple as that, that's how it's always been for me on ko4life, and no wonder I was at like 80% warn before we got switched to this interface.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Archer View Post
    Hey dude, long time no see. Ya I just wanted him to really know that no one believes his lies.
    No one does? Oh no, now I'm really starting to cry... hold on, let me go grab my Kleenex.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Yeah I am immature lol, so what? Am I the only one on these forums? No. Am I showing it the most lately? probably.
    I don't stop, that's the thing, as I said I'm stubborn so I'll keep on posting until Rad realizes that he is talking to a stone wall, or until a moderator warns me, simple as that, that's how it's always been for me on ko4life, and no wonder I was at like 80% warn before we got switched to this interface.

No one does? Oh no, now I'm really starting to cry... hold on, let me go grab my Kleenex.

A stone wall lol, you say the dumbest shit dude seriously. You think people people believe your lies and exaggerations or think your "cool" or something, but I really really wish you could grasp that people think your a complete jackass lol. You keep bringing up people hating you when you are the only one who expressed a broad hatred for others (psychosis) and you keep talking about jealousy, which is just laughable (1 of the many examples of your not living in reality). You haven't impressed anyone ever, I am sure of that.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Why is this topic so long? Must be a flame fest going.

Summary plx!

A stone wall lol, you say the dumbest shit dude seriously. You think people people believe your lies and exaggerations or think your "cool" or something, but I really really wish you could grasp that people think your a complete jackass lol. You keep bringing up people hating you when you are the only one who expressed a broad hatred for others (psychosis) and you keep talking about jealousy, which is just laughable (1 of the many examples of your not living in reality). You haven't impressed anyone ever, I am sure of that.
    lol I'm suprised you posted at this time of day.... don't you have a job or something old man?

lol I'm suprised you posted at this time of day.... don't you have a job or something old man?
    You don't know anything about me but I have figured you out in a matter of minutes. Simpleton.

You don't know anything about me but I have figured you out in a matter of minutes. Simpleton.
    Wait lol, I don't understand why you find this question so difficult, only reason to avoid answering the question would due to humilation, so answer the simple question old man, don't you have a job?

Wait lol, I don't understand why you find this question so difficult, only reason to avoid answering the question would due to humilation, so answer the simple question old man, don't you have a job?

I haven't answered any of your questions retard lol haven't you read anything??? I also haven't told you anything personal about me. You are the only one on here who tries to impress anyone (with lies, cutting everything down in sight and exaggerations!!! lol!!!) or who has to have some sort of acknowledgment from others to make himself feel good about himself, it's sooo pathetic. I don't need any approval from you. You are seriously the most shallow, uneducated, socially retarded, ass backward, wuss I've ever had the opportunity to shred to pieces.

I haven't answered any of your questions retard lol haven't you read anything??? I also haven't told you anything personal about me. You are the only one on here who tries to impress anyone (with lies, cutting everything down in sight and exaggerations!!! lol!!!) or who has to have some sort of acknowledgment from others to make himself feel good about himself, it's sooo pathetic. I don't need any approval from you. You are seriously the most shallow, uneducated, socially retarded, ass backward, wuss I've ever had the opportunity to shred to pieces.
    So you really don't have a job then? Why waste time on these forums instead of trying to find one then?

So you really don't have a job then? Why waste time on these forums instead of trying to find one then?
    Oh again you didn't read the response, go back and read it, unless you need help with any big words you don't understand lol.

Oh again you didn't read the response, go back and read it, unless you need help with any big words you don't understand lol.
    I completely understand the meaning of your post, vividly depicts that you wrote alot so you can get away from repsonding to the question, thus only saying 1 thing, that ur humilated to mention the truth, which is that you don't have a job. Suggestion for a movie to watch: Unemployed.

I completely understand the meaning of your post, vividly depicts that you wrote alot so you can get away from repsonding to the question, thus only saying 1 thing, that ur humilated to mention the truth, which is that you don't have a job. Suggestion for a movie to watch: Unemployed.
    You obviously didn't get it then because if you did, you wouldn't be asking me anything personal. You would already know I have zero respect for you and consider you a waste of space on this planet lol. I think of all the people who die from disease or have accidents who were great great people. They tried their best, tried to make a difference in the world, tried to make things better for humanity and life itself. Then there is you, a tiny souled coward you uses insults and lies to try to "impress" strangers on a forum where others are just trying to chill out and have a little fun. It's amazing to think what they would do with ur wasted opportunities, and I just end up thinking worse of you lol.

You obviously didn't get it then because if you did, you wouldn't be asking me anything personal. You would already know I have zero respect for you and consider you a waste of space on this planet lol. I think of all the people who die from disease or have accidents who were great great people. They tried their best, tried to make a difference in the world, tried to make things better for humanity and life itself. Then there is you, a tiny souled coward you uses insults and lies to try to "impress" strangers on a forum where others are just trying to chill out and have a little fun. It's amazing to think what they would do with ur wasted opportunities, and I just end up thinking worse of you lol.
    You're still changing the topic of the question, come on now buddy, I know it might be hard to focus, but it's only a couple of words that you have to focus on. I assumed one thing the whole day, and I'm pretty sure it's obvious that you don't have a job since you're avoiding answering, so I'll ask again.... Do you or do you not have a job? I mean being home at 1 pm either means you're unemployed or you have some wacky convenient store 3rd shift job lol.

You're still changing the topic of the question, come on now buddy, I know it might be hard to focus, but it's only a couple of words that you have to focus on. I assumed one thing the whole day, and I'm pretty sure it's obvious that you don't have a job since you're avoiding answering, so I'll ask again.... Do you or do you not have a job? I mean being home at 1 pm either means you're unemployed or you have some wacky convenient store 3rd shift job lol.
    You stupidity won't let you understand what I said, read it again and let me know when your level of comprehension rises above a 2 year old lol.

You stupidity won't let you understand what I said, read it again and let me know when your level of comprehension rises above a 2 year old lol.
    You are still not getting the point of the question I see. It' simple, I'll try to include less words to the questions so it's not so complex. Do you have a job?

You are still not getting the point of the question I see. It' simple, I'll try to include less words to the questions so it's not so complex. Do you have a job?

You say you read the post but you still ask the same question like someone mentally handicapped. My only point (again) in posting to you is to point out how ridiculous your negative, infantile posts are. You and I have nothing else to discuss no matter how many times you beg and plead (pathetic in your desperation lol). I will, however, slam you (again) every time you post one of your anti social commentaries, guaranteed.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast