Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

And they want peace...

This is a discussion on And they want peace... within the Media forums, part of the Off Topic category; Arabs in Israel , this is city of arabs which hate the Israeli people , they want peace with us ...
Page: 4

Arabs in Israel , this is city of arabs which hate the Israeli people , they want peace with us , well atleast they was , dont know if we should be in peace with them

http://www.vidi.co.il/view_video.php?viewk...amp;category=mr

Look , they saw Israeli car , they said " Yahudi ( in arab = jew , but actually it was russion guy , and they still didnt stop , he said something in russion and ran away ) " and look...
    This is why people hate muslims , now i hope you have no doubts about it.
    He soldier , he prolly drive in wrong way and he goes into arab place , he prolly was in way to his own home , and this is what happend.
    Soon i be soldier too , and actually to see something like that just give me more and more reassons why to kill them.
    Even if was baby in this car , 2 days old baby , they would do the same , till he die or something show up and they run , they not humans , and should kill all of them.[/b]
    Hope u get killed when u go to army u dont deserve to live on this planet.

Banned

so many BS in 1 topic...[/b]
    LOL , actually its true[/b]
    this weirdo went straight to u and no one else.
    As i said before , we not like arabs , our army know the job , never had problems with the greneds or weapons , trust me ill know how to use , 1 bullet in the center of the arab eyes will do the job , nazi.[/b]
    LOL fanatic hoe

I remember when i didnt want to sell u my IB for $ and u tried to give me a bad name and u got warned lmao

Good for you , he died , we made country from few people , look at us now , if Hitler couldnt kill all of us , who can?
    In the Bible it was all saying about the 9.11 , about more wars , and about that , someday will be only 1 religion , only 1 god , and all will be jew's , dont believe me? go ask Israeli people here and you'll see , all the Bible is true , as i said if it was saying there about the 9.11 ( not the date , but the occurrence , so you will see , not sure if we will live till then , but this is what will happen , even when we only 6m jew's , nobody cant kill us .
    You can pray to Allah if you want , to Hitler , ill just know all the gods its 1 god , so latter will be only 1 religion , maybe you will call it bullshit , i call it faith , also the Bible not lie never ...[/b]
    this is so funny!! lmfao , iam gonna get a new sig ty LOL!
    beliving in a god is already stupid enough imho but this is unbelivable.

btw fck Jews, Heil mo3head!

As i said , i dont really care what NET people thinking bihaind the computer , they only watch TV and think everything in the world is bullshit , go out side and see whats really going on , come Israel and lets see what you will say after.

P.S yea thanks for use my words for your signture , make me famous , if you think Bible is shit , you just dummy.
    Only nerds like you can talk bihanind the computer , instead of you , i go and shoot , i not sitting in my house all the day and pray for something good to happen , i go outside and make something good , not waiting for him like you doin.
    Arabs in Israel < shit.

Banned

As i said , i dont really care what NET people thinking bihaind the computer , they only watch TV and think everything in the world is bullshit , go out side and see whats really going on , come Israel and lets see what you will say after.

P.S yea thanks for use my words for your signture , make me famous , if you think Bible is shit , you just dummy.
    Only nerds like you can talk bihanind the computer , instead of you , i go and shoot , i not sitting in my house all the day and pray for something good to happen , i go outside and make something good , not waiting for him like you doin.
    Arabs in Israel < shit.[/b]
    rofl

rofl[/b]
    Who said to kill its not good ( not to kill just normal people in the street )? we kill terrorists to stop the terror outside , if we not gonne do it , its not stop never , atleast we trying to stop it , not like you sit in your home 24/7 ko.

Banned

Who said to kill its not good ( not to kill just normal people in the street )? we kill terrorists to stop the terror outside , if we not gonne do it , its not stop never , atleast we trying to stop it , not like you sit in your home 24/7 ko.[/b]
    like u know anything about me

like u know anything about me[/b]
    I dont need to know , i sure you doin it , you only talking , atleast i do something.
    If you flame every topic i guess you just nerd , the only 1 place you can flame its in forum , if you say it out side you prolly get rape ah? so dont being a man bihaind the screen , look at the world outside , then talk.
    And yea have 2 kind of peoples nonsecular and secular , so yea i kinda nonsecular so i believe in the Bible , if you dont its not my problems really , every single Israeli person which see your signture will know its true , the others just not gonne know why you used it in signture , but dont worry , i can promise you its gonne delete soon ( your signture ) + you gonne get warn , maybe i gonne get warn also , but trust me , you too.
    You better hope Felix not going to be in the forum for long , becuse when he on here or at msn , you better be here.

babali

you are talking about to stop terrorism, you guys make terrorsm fucking bigger and better. you are defending usa, and why they went to iraq??ß cuz of saddam? terrorism?? you know even 1/10 of those shits. AQ OIL OIL OIL.

and you want peace?? why the fuck you took their land over?? is that piece?? there are not much jews in isreal and you just take the 4/5 of the land and give the palastinas 1/5?? thats piece? you just took their land, dont be shocked if they make some suicide or something else, cuz isreal is killing palastina guys too and just shut up pls and dont asnwer, go to school and learn something ok

Banned

you are talking about to stop terrorism, you guys make terrorsm fucking bigger and better. you are defending usa, and why they went to iraq??ß cuz of saddam? terrorism?? you know even 1/10 of those shits. AQ OIL OIL OIL.

and you want peace?? why the fuck you took their land over?? is that piece?? there are not much jews in isreal and you just take the 4/5 of the land and give the palastinas 1/5?? thats piece? you just took their land, dont be shocked if they make some suicide or something else, cuz isreal is killing palastina guys too and just shut up pls and dont asnwer, go to school and learn something ok[/b]
    welcome to the world of OmgThisIsMe :lol:

btw why should i delete the sig ? u even thanked me for using it lmao
    u didnt ask me to delete it so watever as it isnt even against any rule

and about the 24/7 ko thingy, do some research i stopped ko a month ago , just pking sometime on aer0nz and my brothers ardream warr
    btw iam not flaming every topic , and first try to figure the diff between topic and post lmao

and you want peace?? why the fuck you took their land over?? is that piece?? there are not much jews in isreal and you just take the 4/5 of the land and give the palastinas 1/5?? thats piece? you just took their land, dont be shocked if they make some suicide or something else, cuz isreal is killing palastina guys too and just shut up pls and dont asnwer, go to school and learn something ok[/b]
    Hmm becuse of Saddam? yea ofcorse noob , becuse of terrorism ? ofcorse noob , defending USA? why not? they exactly like Israel army , we not kill for nothing.
    Not many jew&#39;s in Israel? no you right... all of the jew&#39;s live in Iran.
    I FINISHED the school , with great profile , also i think you should learn at school maybe my English sucks but yours weakest , also about the politic i prolly know more then you , actually not prolly , i sure i do.
    We took thier lands? yea sure , its not our problems we won in the wars and took it , also they suicide becuse they scard to live , every arab can take weapon and go into jew city and kill , but guess what , they dont wanna take risk to die from shoots , prolly to hurt , or be in jail , so they make clear they will die and kill more with them , this is what chiken shit means.
    You blame US for the 9.11 , you call me dumb , look which bullshit you talking.

welcome to the world of OmgThisIsMe :lol:

btw why should i delete the sig ? u even thanked me for using it lmao
    u didnt ask me to delete it so watever as it isnt even against any rule

and about the 24/7 ko thingy, do some research i stopped ko a month ago , just pking sometime on aer0nz and my brothers ardream warr
    btw iam not flaming every topic , and first try to figure the diff between topic and post lmao[/b]
    Becuse maybe its racist? if you made it signture you or agree or not agree , if you not agree its mean you have problems with this religion.
    Yea you stopped ko , sure , maybe becuse you noob and got scammed?
    LOL you really stupid , topic = what i create , posts its what i doin now , and its dosent matter noob , when i said you flame in every topic , thats mean what i openned and you flame here understood dumb? good.
    Second , dont worry , ill get your warn , you better delete your signture now before admin wont give you to put signture anymore.

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

I dont need to know , i sure you doin it , you only talking , atleast i do something.
    If you flame every topic i guess you just nerd , the only 1 place you can flame its in forum , if you say it out side you prolly get rape ah? so dont being a man bihaind the screen , look at the world outside , then talk.
    And yea have 2 kind of peoples nonsecular and secular , so yea i kinda nonsecular so i believe in the Bible , if you dont its not my problems really , every single Israeli person which see your signture will know its true , the others just not gonne know why you used it in signture , but dont worry , i can promise you its gonne delete soon ( your signture ) + you gonne get warn , maybe i gonne get warn also , but trust me , you too.
    You better hope Felix not going to be in the forum for long , becuse when he on here or at msn , you better be here.[/b]
    also read in the bibl? h34r:

serious dude....after talking so much racial shit, u start telling us something about prophecy in a 2k years old book.....oh come on....

i think right of free speech is one of the most important rights you can have....but to provoke with racist stuff, in a forum for a video game(funny thing is that 90% of the player r moslems) isnt free speech...its just stupid....go and start a discusion in ur class at school, or use google to find a politic forum and stop it here....

im just wondering where the mods r....this topic is pointless....its just one (and i think one of the worst) about racism against moslems/turks/arabs etc.

so PLEASEEEE MTV, CLOSE THIS TOPIC....(and warn/mute/bann this guy <_< )

edit:
    We took thier lands? yea sure , its not our problems we won in the wars and took it[/b]
    says everything about this guy

also read in the bibl? h34r:

serious dude....after talking so much racial shit, u start telling us something about prophecy in a 2k years old book.....oh come on....

i think right of free speech is one of the most important rights you can have....but to provoke with racist stuff, in a forum for a video game(funny thing is that 90% of the player r moslems) isnt free speech...its just stupid....go and start a discusion in ur class at school, or use google to find a politic forum and stop it here....

im just wondering where the mods r....this topic is pointless....its just one (and i think one of the worst) about racism against moslems/turks/arabs etc.

so PLEASEEEE MTV, CLOSE THIS TOPIC....(and warn/mute/bann this guy <_< )[/b]
    Dont worry you can be sure every1 who racist here will have mute / warn.
    Also go read the start of the posts and tell me who include the muslims in other countries , i said ARABS IN ISRAEL , not muslims in other world , thats why people like you turn everything they dont like to flame topic.

I can give you a tip :

OmgThisIsMe ( page 1 ) :No no dont be wrong , i talk about muslims in my country , some others same shit , look at the 9.11 , its also thier own place? no , when they coming to our cities , we kill them? no , we not animels , we have respect to people , but to this faggots i dont have any respect in shit.

Aligator ( page 1 ) : yayaya the &#39;pride-jew&#39; talks about the &#39;shitty-muslim&#39;. not going to respond any posts in this crappy topic.
    last thing, why u come to KO(!!!)(KnightOnline)4life forum to cry about muslims in your country?

Now you see what happen when Aligator turn into topic? when i said " like some other shit " i spoke about the arabs in Iraq / Iran which killing and doin exactly the same things like in the movie , so dont blame me for flame topics , you made them.
    Yea aligator , you really " not " going to comment in this topic , ofcorse.
    You guys just fucked up , blame me for flame war since you started it , its off topic media section , this is movie and this is the right place to post it , i spoke about arabs in my country , you came and invulve all the muslims in the world , so stfu and dont blame me , your problem.

lets end of flames in this thread with these quotes

They deserve ur flames? More like u deserve their bullets.[/b]
    Everyday i pray for reincarnation of Adolf Hitler.[/b]
    So you go to the army soon. I hope one of those fraggrenades of US Army has a defect and you blow up yourself to the hell.. where you mothrfucking bastards all belong too[/b]

Banned

attention whore , quoting urself

well this topic was from start a flamefest, it was clear from start, a fanatic racist talking about peace..

e// <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OmgThisIsMe)</div>
    You better hope Felix not gonne log in msn today , when he online ill show him which signture you made , and you better pray he will give you access to put signture next time.[/b]
    go crj in a corner and stop pming me wdf

Not really , ill just send to admin this link and all of us will get warn i dont really care , 1 admin aleardy told me to leave you alone just kids in forum dont pay attention.
    But ill send to every1 till he warn me and all of you.
    Ill just prove i didnt start to flame first.

Dont worry you can be sure every1 who racist here will have mute / warn.
    Also go read the start of the posts and tell me who include the muslims in other countries , i said ARABS IN ISRAEL , not muslims in other world , thats why people like you turn everything they dont like to flame topic.

I can give you a tip :

OmgThisIsMe ( page 1 ) :No no dont be wrong , i talk about muslims in my country , some others same shit , look at the 9.11 , its also thier own place? no , when they coming to our cities , we kill them? no , we not animels , we have respect to people , but to this faggots i dont have any respect in shit.

Aligator ( page 1 ) : yayaya the &#39;pride-jew&#39; talks about the &#39;shitty-muslim&#39;. not going to respond any posts in this crappy topic.
    last thing, why u come to KO(!!!)(KnightOnline)4life forum to cry about muslims in your country?

Now you see what happen when Aligator turn into topic? when i said " like some other shit " i spoke about the arabs in Iraq / Iran which killing and doin exactly the same things like in the movie , so dont blame me for flame topics , you made them.
    Yea aligator , you really " not " going to comment in this topic , ofcorse.
    You guys just fucked up , blame me for flame war since you started it , its off topic media section , this is movie and this is the right place to post it , i spoke about arabs in my country , you came and invulve all the muslims in the world , so stfu and dont blame me , your problem.[/b]
    Enjoy Aligator.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast