Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

NBA Finals Predictions

This is a discussion on NBA Finals Predictions within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Good game by Kobe and the Lakers tonight..[/b] dont u mean the referees ?? loloo the nba is so funny ...
Page: 9

Good game by Kobe and the Lakers tonight..[/b]
    dont u mean the referees ?? loloo the nba is so funny if they continue games being decided so severely by fouls and free throws the shit will end up like the nhl soon enough

oldboy

dont u mean the referees ?? loloo the nba is so funny if they continue games being decided so severely by fouls and free throws the shit will end up like the nhl soon enough[/b]
    omg +1
    when the lakers got the calls in the last 5 mins what happened?! they won...they gotta stay consistent! i wish the refs would get together b4 the game and discuss how theyre gonna call it....it stupid one guy says fisher bumping into cassel is a fould another says garnett stepping into screens is fine....
    JUST BE CONSISTENT IF ITS A FOUL CALL IT...IF ITS NOT DON'T

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Only very very rare games are the refs consistent.. I just don't expect it anymore, I just hope the refs makes bad calls in the favor of the team I'm routing for lol... Maybe we need Tim Donaghy out there again, he'll make the right calls for the right price..

After last night I believe the fat lady is gonna be singing some toons shortly... Kobe had another awesome shooting performance.. I hope they finish them in Boston, but if they win in LA I'll still like it.. Celtics > Lakers... WOOT

damn celtic almost had lakers, gg kobe with an awesome steal

I looked at the steal again on yahoo, he got 90% ribs, 9.9 % forearm and maybe touched the ball with his fingernail lol.. It was a hard angle to see the foul though, so can't blame it on the refs.. I was hoping Boston would finish it in Boston any way..

i haven't watched any of the games but from wat happened in 5 im really hoping kobe makes a come back and wins it will be sweet however i really can't watch the nba nemore with all the calls

manveerj

I love how everything said in this topic is said on sports center first xD. Lakers have the lead in game six till 3rd quarter collapse

Well hopefully the Celtics close it out tonight, can't wait to see KG hoisting that trophy.. I think Pierce should win finals MVP though considering how he's been doing good offensively and on the defensive side of the ball on Kobe...

SUP BOSTON CHAMP! GG KG, GG RAY ALLEN GG PAUL PIERCE!

lmao its over xD 30 points and like 16 mins left in the game xD

Hate for the B-ball season to end, but what greater way to end then with the total annihilation of the Lakers.{Putting it lightly}.. Allen draining 3's like they were lay-ups, KG dominating, Rondo stealing everything, Pierce playing solid and lastly Kobe sucking once again... Beautiful.....

celtics win kobe played horible thats why..lol but my team won... pierce mvp

J

Wow that was such a pathetic display by the Lakers. But props to Celtics, they played well.

heh they pretty much lost the game since the 2nd quarter..... during the 2nd half, they didnt play like they wanted to catch up :/ thats what i thought :S And kobe even got off with such a good start in the 1st quarter... sinking 3 3's...... and getting a decent score... And then he scored 1 FT in 23 mins? something liek that?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast