Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

NBA Finals Predictions

This is a discussion on NBA Finals Predictions within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; GoGo Pistons...
Page: 6

bighead

GoGo Pistons

J

Yea was a good performance for the Pistons, I expect this series to go the distance, but hopefully K.G., Allen, and Pierce can pull it off..[/b]
    Allen has been fairly quite this playoff...

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Allen has been fairly quite this playoff...[/b]
    Fairly quite is putting it politely lol... Allen is one of the best clutch and pure shooters of our time... I don't know what is happening to him, but he needs to break out of his funk and quick.. The Celtics need him especially now against the Pistons...

oldboy

has any1 else noticed the celtics have collected the leagues aliens? h34r:
    Sam Cassell

Kevin Garnett

Ray Allen

Rajon Rondo

p.s duncan looks one banana short of a monkey

Good game tonight, but that might be it for the Spurs...

Good game tonight, but that might be it for the Spurs...[/b]
    WOOTS YEHA LAKERS FUCKING RAPE SPURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SCREW THE GAY SPURS WOOOTS im so happy ^^

who cares what happens to the spurs, as long as they loose ^^ :P

St0neColdKill3r

Good game tonight, but that might be it for the Spurs...[/b]
    If you have even a small doubt thats it for them lemme know we can place a wager. I'll give ya some nice ass odds.

Truth be told the Spurs are more then dead and done. Lakers came off a serious beatdown in game 3 mostly at the hands of Manu, but if you watched his shots that he made they were all extremely high difficulty shots. Going into game 4 i knew he wasn't gonna make those on a consistent basis and the Lakers had a shot.

Tone was set early by the Lakers crashing the backboards as a unit. The Spurs couldn't handle their speed and desire. 22-8 start for the Lakers shut the fans up fast and that is what the older Spurs needed to spur them on heh.

Don't wanna hear anyone chirping about oh Brent Barry was fouled. Whether that was true or not, prior to that, Derek Fishers shot hit the front iron and went off Robert Horrys leg with like 7 seconds left in the game. Instead of it being Lakers ball with a fresh shot clock and the Spurs in a must foul mode they said air ball and put 2 seconds on clock. Calls balanced themselves out the Lakers deserved the win.

Cya in the finals.

The Lakers had so many second chance points it was ridiculous, they just plain out hustled the Spurs.. It was a foul at the end of the game, but 99% of shots at the end of the game or quarter whether its a foul or not are never called... Since the Spurs lost tho, GOOD NO CALL REF, NO BLOOD NO FOUL!!! lol

Unr4ted

The Lakers had so many second chance points it was ridiculous, they just plan out hustled the Spurs.. It was a foul at the end of the game, but 99% of shots at the end of the game or quarter whether its a foul or not are never called... Since the Spurs lost tho, GOOD NO CALL REF, NO BLOOD NO FOUL!!! lol[/b]
    :lol: very true i was like wtf when i watching the game, its a bad call on the reff he should have had called that foul, but them again it was late in the game so i think that was the reason.

Damn, close one at Boston.. Nice come back from the Pistons though...

If you have even a small doubt thats it for them lemme know we can place a wager. I'll give ya some nice ass odds.

Truth be told the Spurs are more then dead and done. Lakers came off a serious beatdown in game 3 mostly at the hands of Manu, but if you watched his shots that he made they were all extremely high difficulty shots. Going into game 4 i knew he wasn't gonna make those on a consistent basis and the Lakers had a shot.

Tone was set early by the Lakers crashing the backboards as a unit. The Spurs couldn't handle their speed and desire. 22-8 start for the Lakers shut the fans up fast and that is what the older Spurs needed to spur them on heh.

Don't wanna hear anyone chirping about oh Brent Barry was fouled. Whether that was true or not, prior to that, Derek Fishers shot hit the front iron and went off Robert Horrys leg with like 7 seconds left in the game. Instead of it being Lakers ball with a fresh shot clock and the Spurs in a must foul mode they said air ball and put 2 seconds on clock. Calls balanced themselves out the Lakers deserved the win.

Cya in the finals.[/b]

wakakakkaakk i never knew u were also a lakers fan

WOOOTS BOSTON WON THE PISTONS 3-2 DOWN WITH THE FAGGOT PISTONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

J

Cmon...Lakers and Celtics have to take the next game!

Lakers and Celtics in the finals!

coffee7676

lol, that would be awesome.

looks likely to happen too.

I am not sure about the Celtics ending it in Detroit, I think it might go seven... The Spurs I think are done...

Dark_sith

now who will play the Lakers in the finals.... h34r:

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast