Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

NBA Finals Predictions

This is a discussion on NBA Finals Predictions within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; I think the Boston series will go seven.. Detroit is too good to have their season ended at home.. Ultimately ...
Page: 7

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

I think the Boston series will go seven.. Detroit is too good to have their season ended at home.. Ultimately I think Boston will take it in seven, but you never know...

I think the Boston series will go seven.. Detroit is too good to have their season ended at home.. Ultimately I think Boston will take it in seven, but you never know...[/b]
    same here.

Boston seems just a bit better than the pistons. Probably will end up in game 7, since both teams have been winning like every other game

screw detroit, they are almost as gay as the spurs ^^

Garnett is a fucking machine he plays so well.

sup Lakers vs Celtics in final muhahahahaha

Celtics first time in Final after 20ish years

TAKE THAT RING HOME KG / PP

runordie

Fuck, this Finals is going to be so boring, Lakers vs Celtics? Can't wait! Ray allen is going to freeze again and be a terrible shooter, kobe is going to "wait for the perfect time" to start trying.

FUN!

I just hope the Celtics kick L.A.'s ass, but the Lakers have a good team, so it should be a good series...

wow.. this is the first time which both teams that i cheered for, went to the finals~!

wow gonna be good to watch... cuz i'll be happy either way

St0neColdKill3r

Lakers have a lot more then a good team. They finished #1 in a conference where teams with 50 wins didn't even make the playoffs. To be the #1 seed in the East is like junior varsity.

Anyways, i fully see the Lakers winning this as the Spurs were the defending champs and got clowned fully by the Lake Show. The Lakers have proven they could win in Utah which had the best home record in the whole NBA and in San Antonio which hadn't lost a home playoff game in 13 games, so yea them winning in Boston won't be an issue. Boston had to go to 7 in its 1st 2 series and have only won 1 road game this whole playoffs. Home court or not they aren't playing on the Lakers level, and will get thrashed if they bring their up and down shooting as they have.

Lakers in 7---- and after the series is over KG and Rasheed will get married.

J

I see the Lakers take it in game 5.

NathanAlgren

KG kick kobe ass plx :P

Don't like Kobe even though sometimes he's entertaining and it's time for Boston to reign supreme again lol.. Boston beat LA both times during the regular season, but that was before PG and it's the playoffs so it means nothing... I don't see anyone on the Lakers who can guard KG, so the other big two has to step it up... I hope it is a good series, but if Boston stomps LA, I wouldn't mind that either lol..

P.S.

Boston had such a great turn around from last year they deserve to win.. They only had 24 wins last season compared to 66 this season...

St0neColdKill3r

1st off can't claim they had a great turn around when all they did was bring in 2 future hall of famers. If it was the same unit yea then that statement might be valid.

2nd off love to see a game where Kobe isn't entertaining. If you like the Celtics then i'd love to hear who even closely compares entertainment wise to Kobe.

They beat the Lakers and their billion injuries in the regular season yup, but with Gasol and ppl being healthy you can see how the Lakers bench just blows out other teams. Starters don't matter as much as you might think, and whose gonna score for the Celts becnh vs the defense the Lakers turn on Sam Cassell? Maybe if the Lakers all bust out some wheelchairs or smt.

Best question for you is whose gonna guard the MVP?

BTW this is just me lovin my team nothing against ya brotha

No prob man, you love your team.. I just hate them lol.. Lakers are one of those teams, you either love them or hate them, no in between.. I personal think cp3 should have won the mvp this year or KG, not taking anything away from Kobe, he's good and all...

I've seen games when Kobe did nothing but complain and bitch and definitely wasn't entertaining.. My all time fav use to do it sometimes though, but he was Jordan, he could have gotten a way with killing a man right on the b-ball court lol...

I just think Celtics have better D and more diversity in the starting lineup. The Celtics bench isn't as explosive considering they have brown and cassell, but if they hold their own giving the big three time to rest then it should be interesting, but it's the playoffs, things heat up... COME ON BOSTONNNNNN

simple182

No prob man, you love your team.. I just hate them lol.. Lakers are one of those teams, you either love them or hate them, no in between.. I personal think cp3 should have won the mvp this year or KG, not taking anything away from Kobe, he's good and all...

I've seen games when Kobe did nothing but complain and bitch and definitely wasn't entertaining.. My all time fav use to do it sometimes though, but he was Jordan, he could have gotten a way with killing a man right on the b-ball court lol...

I just think Celtics have better D and more diversity in the starting lineup. The Celtics bench isn't as explosive considering they have brown and cassell, but if they hold their own giving the big three time to rest then it should be interesting, but it's the playoffs, things heat up... COME ON BOSTONNNNNN[/b]
    Celtics do have better D yes but got good enough D to defend Kobe. whos going to gaurd kobe? ray allen? Kobe has already been through the best defender thrown at him, and thats bruce bowen. I really dont see how Celtics defense is a HUGE problem against lakers. But we will see. Also dont underrate lakers defense. their Defense is the thing that go tthem this far

Lakers in 6

Celtics do have better D yes but got good enough D to defend Kobe. whos going to gaurd kobe? ray allen? Kobe has already been through the best defender thrown at him, and thats bruce bowen. I really dont see how Celtics defense is a HUGE problem against lakers. But we will see. Also dont underrate lakers defense. their Defense is the thing that go tthem this far

Lakers in 6[/b]
    maybe no one can defend kobe, but they will keep him out of the paint for the most, and make him a jump shooter just like they did in the 2 regular season games, and I really dont see any1 being able to stop KG and pierce, and if ray is hitting , I think lakers are in trouble. Boston in 6 h34r:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast