Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

NBA Playoffs

This is a discussion on NBA Playoffs within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Things are getting good especially since the Mavs are owning the Lakers 3-0...
Page: 1

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Default NBA Playoffs

Things are getting good especially since the Mavs are owning the Lakers 3-0

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

As long as Miami doesn't win anything im happy, really want to see Lakers-Heat finals, Kobe is gonna have to go in Kobe mode!

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

your all on crack. We all know chicago is going all the way. Boozer needs to step up his game a bit, other than that were all good.

A little bit? D-Rose's back is sore everyday from carrying the team, Boozer is overrated IMO!

who cares who wins lakers are out, no more kobe comparison to jordan he couldnt step his shit up when his team needed him, phil jacksons last year to, what an amazing playoffs this season has been, also if celtics didnt trade perkins celtics woulda beat the heat this year because they're still inexperienced but i dont think they are going to beat miami, i cant wait for Miami vs chicago whos one of the only teams who swept miami through out the regular season the other being the mavs i think...but yah finals i predict is going to be, chicago/miami vs the mavs who are a fckin hot right now

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Lakers out in the second round is a thing of beauty lol.. Hawks are playing the Bulls, so who knows about that series.. Playoffs has been pretty good thus far..

More like the team had to step up, not just Kobe lol, Its a team sport...Jordan had his crew to back him up (Pippin, Rodman) , Pau played like shit, Artest decided to beat the shit out of people, and so did Bynum...Defense is a team effort, not Kobe's fault the Mavs had open 3's all over the floor.

Look what happens when D-Rose cant score 40 points.. meanwhile the Hawks have 3+ people who can effectively score on any given night (Crawford, Johnson, Smith)..

lol thats what all kobe nutriders say tho, if the team loses they lose because of the team but if they win all hail the might king kobe lol, cant have it both ways, and my comment was addressed to the people who think kobe is half the player jordan is and please lets not compare jordans supporting cast with kobes, on a side note i had hawks beating the bulls in the playoffs so its not surprising to me although i do hope the bulls edge it out, only thing that surprised me these playoffs are the mavs

edit and lmao crawford? really nigga, what about teague and horford, crawford hasnt been doing shit

Miami will kill it this year for sure.

Crawford is averaging over 16 points a game as a bench player, what do you mean hes not doing shit, WATCHU SMOKIN SON@?

Quote Originally Posted by Saul2 View Post
    Miami will kill it this year for sure.
    dont think it will be that easy, mavs were undefeated vs the heat during the regular season and still crawford can have all those points but look at his shooting percentage

game 2
    2-10, 2 t/o

game 3
    3-7, 1 t/o

game 4
    5-11 2 t/o

only time he had a good game was the first 1 which he only had because everyone was playing good lol

crawford was over-rated on the knicks and hes over-rated on the hawks nothin has changed =P

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    dont think it will be that easy, mavs were undefeated vs the heat during the regular season and still crawford can have all those points but look at his shooting percentage

game 2
    2-10, 2 t/o

game 3
    3-7, 1 t/o

game 4
    5-11 2 t/o

only time he had a good game was the first 1 which he only had because everyone was playing good lol

crawford was over-rated on the knicks and hes over-rated on the hawks nothin has changed =P
    Underrated IMO, hes one of the key players on the team and hes not even a starter, not to mention the CRAWFORD SHAKE AND BAKE

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Underrated IMO, hes one of the key players on the team and hes not even a starter, not to mention the CRAWFORD SHAKE AND BAKE
    thats all he was known for lol, and regardless it doesnt matter hawks arent making it past the bulls

I am Timmeh Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol thats what all kobe nutriders say tho, if the team loses they lose because of the team but if they win all hail the might king kobe lol, cant have it both ways, and my comment was addressed to the people who think kobe is half the player jordan is and please lets not compare jordans supporting cast with kobes, on a side note i had hawks beating the bulls in the playoffs so its not surprising to me although i do hope the bulls edge it out, only thing that surprised me these playoffs are the mavs

edit and lmao crawford? really nigga, what about teague and horford, crawford hasnt been doing shit
    you mean to tell me memphis hasn't surprised you?

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    you mean to tell me memphis hasn't surprised you?
    thats kinda related to the mavs surprising me because other than the lakers i dont expect any team to make it to the finals from the west, but i also expected the spurs to do horrible in the playoffs which is what i told everyone was gunna happen, but yay for the bulls/heat match up gurantee that this series is going to be better than east/west finals

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast