Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

NBA Playoffs

This is a discussion on NBA Playoffs within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; bulls are in a lot of trouble if they keep relying on d-rose, after game 1 heat have him on ...
Page: 3

bulls are in a lot of trouble if they keep relying on d-rose, after game 1 heat have him on lock-down, once again miami shows that they are the top defensive team not the bulls, overall good game got scared a bit late 4th quarter when the heat started taking it easy but they picked it back up after like a 6-0 or 4-0 run, bulls better find some offense from korver and the rest of the bench or this series is over in 2 more games

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

Refs were doing some bullshit calls though. Noah isn't scoring and Korver just cant seem to make his shots lately. Heat are doing an amazing job on keeping rose out of the paint and that's impacting Bulls offense a lot. Also, Bulls are taking forever to set up their offense, instead of going for the easy fast break shots they should be making. Next game is going to be the deciding factor of this serious, sooo the Bulls better step up their fuckin game.

bulls done for. Mavs 2011 Champs ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Moe Money View Post
    bulls done for. Mavs 2011 Champs ^_^
    lol now that ur first choice is out (lakers), going for the other front runners lol come on son

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol now that ur first choice is out (lakers), going for the other front runners lol come on son
    not a front runner ^_^ just dont like the heat (Besides wade) rather have anyone win but them. Only choose the lakers cause they got my fav player aka the black mamba and high flyin S Brown. Besides looks like the only choice left is the mavs hehe
    Last edited by Moe Money; 05-25-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I actually feel so sorry for Rose, his team is pathetic,... the man however seems to have a bright future ahead though.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I actually feel so sorry for Rose, his team is pathetic,... the man however seems to have a bright future ahead though.
    bulls just were unfortunate to get the best defensive team in the league, bulls rely on their defense for offense, and miami just shut them down on the offensive side of the floor, they had no chance, d-rose on the bulls is way better of than lebron on the cavs at least rose has help in boozer, and deng

Well now it`s all down to the Mavs. I`m predicting a 4-3 Mavs win.

luck .

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Rematch of 06 baby, should be a good series..

Quote Originally Posted by Juniior View Post
    luck .
    lol yah a 4-1 victory is luck, you obviously know nothing about basketball, and as for my opinion, i predict the heat are gunna win it in 6 based on the fact that, the mavs main scorers are terry/dirk, i can see d wade/lebron shutting them on, unless they try to put bosh on dirk than it will be a different story, will be an interesting series

They had a hard time double teaming slash shutting down rose... i doubt they`re going to be able to shut down dirk and terry. We`ll see though, I`m honestly predicting a full 7 game serious,... Mavs side.

feels like this years play-offs is going by so quick

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    They had a hard time double teaming slash shutting down rose... i doubt they`re going to be able to shut down dirk and terry. We`ll see though, I`m honestly predicting a full 7 game serious,... Mavs side.
    a hard time shutting down rose? lol come on now rose was shut down every game but the first 1 and still he only went 10-22 in the first game every game after that he was shut down and failed to provide for his team not only in the 4th when they needed it the most but throughout the whole game, and yah i dont think they're gunna shut down dirk thats not what i meant to say but i dont think hes gunna score close to 40 a night like he did with the thunder

Dirk is a clutch... I think that game just turned everything around. Ref`s on the other hand first game killed the Mavs with the calls, 2nd game as well, but they pulled it off.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast