Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

NBA Playoffs

This is a discussion on NBA Playoffs within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; These last two games in Miami will definitely be no picnic. I think it will probably go seven, well how ...
Page: 5

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

These last two games in Miami will definitely be no picnic. I think it will probably go seven, well how close the games have been I hope the series goes seven lol..

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Gratz to Dirk on his first ring..

agreed although his play definitely didn't earn him one, at least not in this game, but anyway heat gave them the game, missed like 16 free throws

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

GTFO outta here heat. Big 3 who?????

P.S. - I'm honestly glad Mavericks won. They definitely deserve the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by gramps View Post
    GTFO outta here heat. Big 3 who?????

P.S. - I'm honestly glad Mavericks won. They definitely deserve the championship.
    yah but lest not forget last 3 games mavs won because heat played bad not because mavs played good, and lets also not forget this was miami's first year together, when the mavs have had the same team since basically 06

The Heat are all talk...I can't stand them. If you think there going to win a championship anytime soon your crazy.

The Heat are all talk...I can't stand them. If you think there going to win a championship anytime soon your crazy.
    lol it took the mavs like what 12 years and you think they're good? lol..how are they all talk did you see dwades numbers through out these playoffs?

lol gramps please dont argue for the sake of just trying to get me mad because now your not even making any sense

and how can a team be all talk if they made it to the finals in their first year lmao...

edit: wait hold up lol are you mad cuz we beat chicago? lmao, forgot you were a chicago fan, or did you switch to mavs after chicago got knocked out
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 06-12-2011 at 11:23 PM.

Nah, I'm honestly not a Dallas fan. I just wanted to see the Heat get extinguished and thats what happened. I know your upset that your favorite team lost. I actually do like D Wade, hes one of the few I respect on Miami. But Lebron, the so called best player in the NBA... yea right. When his team needed him the most he couldn't make a fuckin shot. He struggled the entire series and you still think hes good? I'll give credit to bosh too he did good. But he looks like a fuckin raptor and pisses me off lol. Oh and I am a Bulls fan win or lose, but just so you know we will win next season don't worry

Nah, I'm honestly not a Dallas fan. I just wanted to see the Heat get extinguished and thats what happened. I know your upset that your favorite team lost. I actually do like D Wade, hes one of the few I respect on Miami. But Lebron, the so called best player in the NBA... yea right. When his team needed him the most he couldn't make a fuckin shot. He struggled the entire series and you still think hes good? I'll give credit to bosh too he did good. But he looks like a fuckin raptor and pisses me off lol. Oh and I am a Bulls fan win or lose, but just so you know we will win next season don't worry
    bulls will never win as long as they keep relying on 1 over rated player, and are you forgetting that the only reason miami made it that far is because of lebron? who closed out boston? who closed out all the bulls games? thats right, but just like a normal lebron hater all you see is what he didnt do, but u forget that if it wasnt for him they might not have even made it past the celtics. Is it bad for him to rely on wade for the mavs series, yah i guess but wade did shit all in the bulls series, lebron did do bad against the mavs and yah it was cuz the double/tripple teams they threw at him every game but he will develop over that. And to say lebron isnt the best player in the league is just stupid, every analysts agrees, even skip whos the biggest lebron hater out their, only puts him behind kobe, which honestly imo is done, we all saw what he did this playoffs, but yah thats the end of my rant. I would go on and discuss more but u dont really know that much about basketball lol.

i find it funny how the heat loses when they have 3 superstars. But i have to say congratz to dirk, kidd, and terry on their first rings.

@prodigy
    you still got to give it to lebron. he is a great player and one of the best in the league. maybe a little overrated but still one of the best. his size, skill and physical dominance is a great factor

Im a Lakers fan all day tho

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Haha hey look, lebron proves once again how overrated his mouth is, what else is new.

Mavs played great, the fact that the team stepped up when dirk couldn't do shit shows how much they wanted to win.

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Haha hey look, lebron proves once again how overrated his mouth is, what else is new.

Mavs played great, the fact that the team stepped up when dirk couldn't do shit shows how much they wanted to win.
    yah i was really impressed with terry, but not suprised thats what terry does hes an amazing shooter especially spot up shooters and off the dribble he was impressing the shit outa me, and i already knew u were gunna say something about lebron cuz ur one hiss biggest haters lol, and ill repeat my self, if he was over rated miami wouldnt even have made it to the semi finals cuz boston woulda beat the heat and so would the bulls if it wasnt for lebron closing the series.

but oh wait, what did kobe do these playoffs again? oh yah his team got swept my bad had some amnesia their.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    but oh wait, what did kobe do these playoffs again? oh yah his team got swept my bad had some amnesia their.
    Kobe was sitting in his mansion in LA with a hand full of rings watching dirk do work

yep i love how that series proved that he will never be as great as jordan, he will go down as a legend no doubt but not even close to jordan which made me ex tactic, was the perfect ending to my season which is why im not that mad the heat lost because at least the comparisons between kobe and jordan will cease in anyone who knows anything bout bball head lol.. but yah cant wait for next season wanna see if phil actually comes back, and want to see if the heat can take it next year, i honestly think they will be the best team in the nba in 2-3 yrs

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

People gotta stop living in the past. Yes, Kobe has many rings and championships, and yes he is still probably the best player in the NBA... but he's shit compared to a few years ago, and if you ask me, very noticeable especially from last year.

As for the Dallas-Mavs series. I rooted for Dallas all along. It's true Dirk wasn't the star of the last game, but people have to realize that he still did more then anyone on the court... just not as much as he has done for the team the first few games. In game 6, the TEAM was what was noticeable, not Dirk solo playing it like he did the first few games.

Either way, compared to other NBA finals in the past few years, I'd have to say this was the shittest TBH. Miami is overrated, yet with such a stacked team, they honestly suck. No one should be able to use the excuse of 'well they just played badly the last 3 games'. No. There is a time where you can just totally bomb a game and play badly in it, but playing it 3 consecutive ones, is just a poor excuse to get away from the fact that they suck (yes I realize they made it to the finals, but as I said, for a stacked team... for a team that I thought would obviously win the championships.... they just suck). Anyways, Dallas won fair and square, and even though Dallas isn't my fav team, that victory felt really good.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast