Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

NBA Playoffs

This is a discussion on NBA Playoffs within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; no way they had so many non calls on the mavs in game 2 lol, but yah i wudnt say ...
Page: 4

no way they had so many non calls on the mavs in game 2 lol, but yah i wudnt say dirk is clutch that huge run they had he had like 3 shots lol, bu yah idk what they were thinkin of putting bosh on dirk i would have put anthony or lebron on him but yah that was a huge letdown, but it wasnt cuz how good the mavs played it was cuz of how bad the heat played so i dont think this game changed anything

man that shit was fixed they dropped like 15 points in under 2 mins in a playoff game and the heat had like no emotion towards it come on

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Good game tonight, can't wait for game 4

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

After that game, honestly... no matter how much I want the Mavs to win, I honestly think Heat has the series. It`s just too obvious and plays only go through Dirk... it`s ridiculous. He`s the best one on the court though from both teams, no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    After that game, honestly... no matter how much I want the Mavs to win, I honestly think Heat has the series. It`s just too obvious and plays only go through Dirk... it`s ridiculous. He`s the best one on the court though from both teams, no doubt.
    idk cant really agree with that, honestly d wade in 06 played way better than dirk, only reason dirk is "outplaying" wade now is cuz wade has help in lebron and bosh so he doesnt have to do as much, look at the 06 series dwade outplayed dirk in almost every game

and yah that game was amazing

I wouldn't mind seeing Dirk win one, but I am pulling for the Heat. I like DWade and I always cheered for the East when MJ was around..

^ +1, east is where its at, i was rooting for heat first, chicago 2nd im just happy miami made it cuz their under so much scrutiny over something so stupid their are so many lebron haters lol

game 4 tonight cant wait, this series is a lot better than i thought it would be

K honestly the games are just shit. Basketball is just not what it used to be a few years ago. Miami is completely shit for a team that has stacked NBA all stars... yesterday they couldn`t score a point for 5 minutes in the 4th. On the other hand, Mavs are shit as well as a team as the only thing they do is go through Dirk. Honestly... Jason Kidd is an old fuck who does nothing except stand on the 3 point line and look at Dirk the whole time, waiting for him to open up so he can pass him the ball... which itself is so obvious by just by the eye contact he makes. On top of that even when he is alone, he can`t take a shot. I would honestly put Stojakovic in,... at least he can drain some 3s when he`s open... even with just that, it benefits the Mavs.

I agree with some of that, but J Kidd is also a solid defender and leader, besides maybe Marion he's the Mavs best defender. If LBJ had a decent game they would have won, but he just wasn't in it. So much flopping going on in this series, it's insane, from both teams..

K honestly the games are just shit. Basketball is just not what it used to be a few years ago. Miami is completely shit for a team that has stacked NBA all stars... yesterday they couldn`t score a point for 5 minutes in the 4th. On the other hand, Mavs are shit as well as a team as the only thing they do is go through Dirk. Honestly... Jason Kidd is an old fuck who does nothing except stand on the 3 point line and look at Dirk the whole time, waiting for him to open up so he can pass him the ball... which itself is so obvious by just by the eye contact he makes. On top of that even when he is alone, he can`t take a shot. I would honestly put Stojakovic in,... at least he can drain some 3s when he`s open... even with just that, it benefits the Mavs.
    Just because they couldnt score for 5 minutes doesn't mean their a shit team, they were in a funk and mavs were playing good defense, you cant base how good a team is on a certain time in the game lol. Nd no i definitely disagree with the kid argument and stojakovic argument, kid is their leader, and imo still in top 3 point guards in nba right now and with stojakovic hes been cold this whole series they brought him in as a distraction if anything, if i was the heat i wouldnt have even put a man on him that tight. And agree with distrubd kid is imo the best defender on the mavs, marion is their 2nd

but yah cant wait for game 5 tonight

ima go ahead and call it now mavs are gunna win this game, wade got injured in the 1st or 2nd cant remember unless james has a 30+ point night i dont see miami winning with how dallas is shooting right now

Nuh uh... I fully hugged my 40 inch plasma when terry drained that last 3... they were a on roll. Anyways I predicted a 4-3 for Mavs from the start... let`s see how it goes.

good game, mavs are lucky d wade got injured early tho cuz i predicted a blowout this game by how d wade was playing but its bball people get hurt

I honestly saw nothing, like many others.... regarding the injury that is. He still came back he was fine, he maybe just needed to take a shit lol. Either way, yesterday was pure Dallas win, we`ll see how next game goes at Miami though.

I honestly saw nothing, like many others.... regarding the injury that is. He still came back he was fine, he maybe just needed to take a shit lol. Either way, yesterday was pure Dallas win, we`ll see how next game goes at Miami though.
    no way u cud tell easily he was injured, he went to the locker room came back and at half time went back again cuz he couldnt stand the pain

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast