Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

One Piece

This is a discussion on One Piece within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; [spoiler]earthquake fruit WTF!!!![/spoiler] :blink: WG won't come out alive after this war is over......
Page: 5

Xtr3m3

[spoiler]earthquake fruit WTF!!!![/spoiler] :blink:

WG won't come out alive after this war is over...

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

epic battle indeed. cant wait, its killin me

Dark_sith

the battle is going to be big, I wonder if the other Strawhats will get involved or just Luffy

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_sith View Post
    the battle is going to be big, I wonder if the other Strawhats will get involved or just Luffy
    im sure by the end of it the whole crew will be reunited...i mean they ALL know lufy is going to save ace no matter what so they know luffy will be there so its the best place to be reunited...

in fact i wouldnt be surprised if it was one of the crew members who opened the gates

wg's crew is insane...hes basicly got like what 13 captains who are all as good as ace, then theres WG himself, then theres all the crew besides captains/wg...then theres the whole fleet of WG allies who im assuming at least the captains of THOSE ships are at least strong enough to cause some trouble and not be push overs

StoneColdAngel

Anyone else thinking that the tsunami waves will get freezed ? :P

Dark_sith

Quote Originally Posted by StoneColdAngel View Post
    Anyone else thinking that the tsunami waves will get freezed ? :P
    a lot of talk about that if he does freeze the water can't he just crack the ice with another quake now the marines would have to be dodging large chunks of ice....dont know what might happen I;m just tired of waiting

StoneColdAngel

New chapter is out One Piece 553 page 01-02 | One Manga ^^ This battle is so epic Just the first few fighting scenes and I already wet myself ...to imagine the power of WB's captains, to hold off Kizaru and co so easily. I can't really describe my feelings rihgt now ...

EPIC !!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I've been right, the Tsunami got frozen :P
    Last edited by StoneColdAngel; 08-06-2009 at 03:00 PM. Reason: I knew it ^^

i didnt like it...complete lack of detail in all the abilities kinda ruined it for me...its like hes rushing through the fight

Dark_sith

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    i didnt like it...complete lack of detail in all the abilities kinda ruined it for me...its like hes rushing through the fight
    it would be hard for him to go through it all.....i liked it I want to see what Luffy is going to do

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_sith View Post
    it would be hard for him to go through it all.....i liked it I want to see what Luffy is going to do
    well these are all of the abilities EVERYONE has been waiting to see for the longest fucking time...ud think hed give more than 1 panel(not even 1 page lol) per ability whole chapter seemed rushed as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    well these are all of the abilities EVERYONE has been waiting to see for the longest fucking time...ud think hed give more than 1 panel(not even 1 page lol) per ability whole chapter seemed rushed as fuck
    Yeah i agree that it was a big cock tease, But its only the beginning. Granted it is shitty timing that they have they're break this week. But this story could go on for awhile. Unless luffy busts in and snatches Ace while everyone else is fighting. Then as you said it would be an epic tradgedy.

On another note, I know it kind of goes without saying but isnt it odd that everyone got smacked to a place where their individual powers would grow. For example, Nami going to the weather sky island, Usoop the overgrowth kind of island, and so on. Or the most obvious example Luffy getting knocked to amazon Lily island where everyone uses their haki and maybe he needed alittle training in it, or someone knew that he would be able to melt the heart of hancock. The only one i think who didnt get placed well was zorro, but maybe their is something to that. It really makes me wonder who kuma is working for. I thought that maybe it was ao jiki, but it could be dragon or maybe even garp. So many people owe so many people some sort of debt, its hard to follow all of it. For example i reread and watched the intro of ao jiki, and it talks about how garp had been a problem for him, but he wanted to thank luffy for taking care of crocodile. The only thing i could gather for that was maybe crocodile and ao jiki were maybe the opposites which canceled each other out. Im not sure. \

Im just interested to see who's pulling the strings.

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

if someone actually is pulling the the strings my guess would be dragon.

Well they named well 1 name for ya sort of, and not really. Really really short chapter

Xtr3m3

Not oz!!!

Hope Luffy appears next chapter

Dark_sith

Luffy is finally there and I like how he's already challenging WB lol..... wonder if the crew start to appear or if we see rayleigh appear in the fight.......

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast