Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

One Piece

This is a discussion on One Piece within the Anime and Manga forums, part of the General Entertainment category; yeah I'm fucking confused, but maybe it's another government lie ??????? and the way Oda ends it fucks everybody over ...
Page: 4

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

yeah I'm fucking confused, but maybe it's another government lie ???????
    and the way Oda ends it fucks everybody over because no OP next week..... <_<

so

Roger--->ace(gets adopted by Garp)

Garp---->Dragon----->luffy

fuck its late and hopefully Cama you will have a theory how this all makes sense[/b]
    well the resemblance between ace and luffy leads me to believe they are more than just people who lived together and called eachother brothers...

but at the same time ace&#39;s mom died in childbirth and they have different fathers......unless she didnt die? i mean weve seen luffy come out of some crazy scenarios alive when he should have been dead through sheer will power...maybe he got that from his mom?

portgas D ace
    monkey D luffy

i think she might have pretended to die to further hide ace&#39;s fathers identity and changed her name from portgas d, to monkey d...

that just might explain everything

either that or its like u said, just another government lie

Xtr3m3

Ace= Gold D. Roger + Portgas D. Rogue

Luffy= Monkey D. Dragon + Unknown women

Portgas D. Rogue die after giving birth to Ace, and Ace is older than Luffy. So Luffy is not blood brother of Ace because they don&#39;t share the same mom or dad.

Ace calls Garp grandpa because he (Garp) raised Ace as his own, and Luffy calls him brother because they were raised together. Who says brothers need to be of the same blood

Whether Dragon adopted Ace as his own or Potgas D. Rogue faking her death or Ace and Luffy being far away cousins...that is pretty much anyone guess. I also don&#39;t think the government lied because Garp has a flashback and Ace looks down meaning he knew about his father the Pirate King.

GOda is full epicness

Also, why does Mihawk and Hancock look so huge compare to the puny marines :blink: Last I checked Mihawk was just a little bigger than Zoro.

I want Luffy and crew to make an epic entrance; *Luffy screams* "Ace I have come to save you!!!" *All Marines look shocked*

Or WB beating the warlords with one swipe of his pike

I can&#39;t wait for next chapter

Ace= Gold D. Roger + Portgas D. Rogue

Luffy= Monkey D. Dragon + Unknown women

Portgas D. Rogue die after giving birth to Ace, and Ace is older than Luffy. So Luffy is not blood brother of Ace because they don&#39;t share the same mom or dad.

Ace calls Garp grandpa because he (Garp) raised Ace as his own, and Luffy calls him brother because they were raised together. Who says brothers need to be of the same blood

Whether Dragon adopted Ace as his own or Potgas D. Rogue faking her death or Ace and Luffy being far away cousins...that is pretty much anyone guess. I also don&#39;t think the government lied because Garp has a flashback and Ace looks down meaning he knew about his father the Pirate King.

GOda is full epicness

Also, why does Mihawk and Hancock look so huge compare to the puny marines :blink: Last I checked Mihawk was just a little bigger than Zoro.

I want Luffy and crew to make an epic entrance; *Luffy screams* "Ace I have come to save you!!!" *All Marines look shocked*

Or WB beating the warlords with one swipe of his pike

I can&#39;t wait for next chapter [/b]
    http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/550/08-09/
    if u look behind them there are sailors just as big...i think it was a more artsy pic in the sense that its showing how those sailors in front of him feels compared to them...theyre juts ants to them when they look at them face to face

Is Shanks&#39;s crew supposed to come and help too? there&#39;s a gap between shanks/WB meeting and now. Wonder if those 2 crews are coming together. Just can&#39;t wait to see the next development.

Big battle Royal coming? I doubt that Oda will have the big battle here now instead wait until the "last island/One Piece" place?

Who think Ace will die? I don&#39;t think so but...I just don&#39;t want something bullshit like "Ace will get TP out" :lol: (fuken disable that tp button).

I want to see more Hancock/Luffy development, will she help him if they engage in battle?

Who else will come to this rescue? Will Luffy&#39;s crew come with some back-up?

Dark_sith

I hope there is a war this thing has been building up for a while.....so many people I want to see fight..... h34r:

Xtr3m3

This war is going to be HUGE!!!!

Those who will participate:

- Marines: 100,000 + VA + 3 Admirals + Sengoku

- Warlords: 5

- WB: 1600 pirate + WB

- ID crew: 240 pirates + Luffy + 2 ex warlords +Iva

- BB: 6+ pirates

Wildcards:

- Revolutionary Army: Dragon + who knows

- Rayleigh (Remember that Garp says it will be crazy facing two legends at same time) If he arrives everything is going to break lose

- Shanks: # is unknown but they should be extremely powerful

- Other pirates on the move from the New World

- Other emperors

- Luffy crew

- Supernovas (maybe?)

WB is going to lose if he goes alone with his crew . I have the feeling that Oda is going to kill lot of people here

In OP, no one get killed in battle except the execution of D. Roger or flashback. In an interview, Oda said it very clearly, he won&#39;t kill any character in OP.

I was thinking the same if a HUGE battle here now then there&#39;s no point of continue the manga if all is settle here at the marine headquarter instead of the last island of the voyage and obtain One Piece. As you said, all the important/main characters are here, if the battle happen now then that&#39;s it, this is your final battle of OP, why would there be another big fight at the end with the same people?

I just predict, that there will be a battle but not like end-of-life/pirate-king-title fight, this fight just a commotion/distraction for the rescue and escape. I just don&#39;t want it to be some cheesy like Teleport out.....that&#39;s just too **** up cause Kuma can TP all out of sight in no time.

maybe dragon and roger are brothers ? They both got power of D. (anyone care to explain it btw)

ioniapimpin

maybe dragon and roger are brothers ? They both got power of D. (anyone care to explain it btw)[/b]
    Thats what im thinking, because some of the similarites between luffy and gol are uncanny. Could garp have been gol&#39;s dad? Or just someone he entrusted with his legacy, who ended up ratting him out 22 years later. And you think the power of D has to do with power to hear all things, or just means once you reach a certain lvl of haki* you actually reach that stage of enlightenment.

Spoiler****

As expected, the BATTLE ROYAL BEGINS, WB fleets are in + New World Captains (14?) + Luffy&#39;s escapees and possibly more to come. EPIC!!!!!

Prediction:
    Hancock will be in trouble and Luffy come to the rescue, would be awesome!!!

Will this battle last until the end of this year? I hope so.

Who will fight who, any prediction?

Xtr3m3

This is insane!!!!

Anybody else coming in will be too much epicness Even for OP

Xtr3m3

WB looks so fucking EPIC!!!! Coming out all alone like that. In front of all those Marines and Admirals + Sengoku. Even Sengoku himself is scared.

*Pass out*

Come on ppl comment this thread

i always thought of WB as some old man that was hooked up to machines just to live etc...but from this last chapter looks like hes still fully able of kicking some ass

Xtr3m3

I wonder who pen the gates? h34r: It is either

- Kuma

- A secret revolutionary Marine

- Dragon himself? :blink:

Someone must have know that they were coming. I can&#39;t really see anbyody else than those three. Or maybe it was Buggy the Messiah!!!! :lol:

or shanks

anyway EPIC stuff

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast