Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

MINOR COOLDOWN, PROVE TO UNFAIRNESS

This is a discussion on MINOR COOLDOWN, PROVE TO UNFAIRNESS within the BETA chat forums, part of the Archive category; Yes, I read. From what I know the cooldown is 0.2 or 0.3 seconds. You are saying you burnt 1800 ...
Page: 5

Wiggle

Yes, I read. From what I know the cooldown is 0.2 or 0.3 seconds. You are saying you burnt 1800 mana in 2 seconds. That's possible if the cooldown is 0.11 seconds.

You edited your post. So does anyone here know how much the cooldown really is?[/b]

Why dont u get off ur ass and download the beta client and test for yourself ffs you have whinged bitched and moaned through this thread and you haven't even had a crack - you must be leet

BillClinton

Why dont u get off ur ass and download the beta client and test for yourself ffs you have whinged bitched and moaned through this thread and you haven't even had a crack - you must be leet[/b]

I have only posted arguments in this thread. If you don't know the answer to my question don't feel compelled to post. The internet, my friend, is a frustration outlet only for people like you, but in the end it doesn't help you much.

Again, if anyone replies with the cooldown time, their answer will be appreciated.

Wiggle

Well your arguements appear to be futile and unconvincing. Suggest find out for yourself. I am certainly not frustrated I love the game despite its issues and changes (mage staff bug ko-ke was fun), you on the other hand appear to be apathetic if you cannot be bothered to go find out for yourself.

BillClinton

Well your arguements appear to be futile and unconvincing. Suggest find out for yourself. I am certainly not frustrated I love the game despite its issues and changes (mage staff bug ko-ke was fun), you on the other hand appear to be apathetic if you cannot be bothered to go find out for yourself.[/b]
    I like it that you are at least trying to be mature now. But you need an argument to defeat an argument. This is a statement. Yes, finding out by myself is a hassle.

That's why, if anyone here replies with the cooldown time, their answer will be appreciated.

Wiggle

Just unconvinced of the potential affect and tired (not frustrated) of all the posts across all the beta threads contained on this and other forums. All this banter appears to be disproportionate.

I like it that you are at least trying to be mature now. But you need an argument to defeat an argument. This is a statement. Yes, finding out by myself is a hassle.

That's why, if anyone here replies with the cooldown time, their answer will be appreciated.[/b]

And you do not need an arguement to defeat an arguement. Particularly when the arguement is based on conjecture, false statements and/or rumor- you need evidence to dispell or defeat an arguement.

Get the facts and either way you/we will have the evidence which either supports or does not support the arguement.

BillClinton

Just unconvinced of the potential affect and tired (not frustrated) of all the posts across all the beta threads contained on this and other forums. All this banter appears to be disproportionate.
    And you do not need an arguement to defeat an arguement. Particularly when the arguement is based on conjecture, false statements and/or rumor- you need eveidence, hard proof to dispell or defeat an arguement.

Get the facts and either way you/we will have the proof.[/b]
    If the cooldown is not more than 0.1 seconds, then you can ignore everything I have said above. But if it is, then all my arguments and the ones posted by the maker of this topic succeed and that's why I'm sharing my concern about it.

Getting the facts straight is another thing I'm trying to do here by asking a question on a forum that was created for players to share information on a game.

So again, if you know the answer, it would be nice of you to share how much the cooldown is.

What a difference it makes what the cooldown time is ?
    Thing what mater is practical use in game.
    Why u need to know exact number ? Do u plan on writing a new "pedal" like program or something ? ! oO

wtf

BillClinton

What a difference it makes what the cooldown time is ?
    Thing what mater is practical use in game.
    Why u need to know exact number ? Do u plan on writing a new "pedal" like program or something ? ! oO

wtf[/b]
    The cooldown restricts how many minors you can use per soul pot. With a 0.2 second cooldown you will be able to use 10 minors per soul pot at best. With a 0.1 second cooldown you will be able to use double that - 20 minors per soul pot at best. If the cooldown is 0.1, then it won't affect me much, but 0.2 will be a major restriction.

I don't need an exact number, but the decimal points here make a huge difference. That's why I'm trying to find it out.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I do find this funny. your trying to make the actu of spamming the shit out of minor heal a mathmatical theory?

The amount of verablies are to great for any pratical thoery to be formed. Lets face it you will be smashing ten bells of shit out of your minor button or buttons no mater what delay.

People heal with a rythum , back in the old days I use to listen to Nirvana - terroroiral pissing when I pk'd because I use use the beat you time my R's and minors.

If I feel well enough when the patch is released I will make a pk movie for all to se eone the 1st day it comes out.
    I will use the same method I salways have and we will see how muc it has changed.

Personally I think the easier solution would have been to only allowed a skill to be put on a skill bar once.

BillClinton

I do find this funny. your trying to make the actu of spamming the shit out of minor heal a mathmatical theory?

The amount of verablies are to great for any pratical thoery to be formed. Lets face it you will be smashing ten bells of shit out of your minor button or buttons no mater what delay.

People heal with a rythum , back in the old days I use to listen to Nirvana - terroroiral pissing when I pk'd because I use use the beat you time my R's and minors.

If I feel well enough when the patch is released I will make a pk movie for all to se eone the 1st day it comes out.
    I will use the same method I salways have and we will see how muc it has changed.

Personally I think the easier solution would have been to only allowed a skill to be put on a skill bar once.[/b]
    If you meant variables (I don't know what verablies is), I'm pretty sure i have considered all. You can smash the shit out of your keyboard, but the amount of heals you get depends on the delay. My point should have been pretty simple and straightforward.

Guys, I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing here. What I would like to know at the moment is if anyone can confirm that in beta you can use 18 or more minors per soul pot like one poster here said he could.

Banned

Adjust, or BB...that's the bottom line. Learn to hp pot/minor combo or sell ur rogue. =)

Wiggle

If you meant variables (I don't know what verablies is), I'm pretty sure i have considered all. You can smash the shit out of your keyboard, but the amount of heals you get depends on the delay. My point should have been pretty simple and straightforward.

Guys, I'm not arguing for the sake of arguing here. What I would like to know at the moment is if anyone can confirm that in beta you can use 18 or more minors per soul pot like one poster here said he could.[/b]

No you are a pedantic twat, you know what felix meant but decided to be complete prick, find a hole and crawl in it. Listen to these ppl they have been playing awhile

BillClinton

No you are a pedantic twat, you know what felix meant but decided to be complete prick, find a hole and crawl in it. Listen to these ppl they have been playing awhile[/b]
    Why did you go back to being retarded again? If I wanted to be pedantic I would have pointed out all the spelling mistakes you made in your efforts to use big words.

And there is no complex "mathematical theory" here. I have only made a simple observation that I thought anyone would be able to follow. I cannot believe that I have to struggle to get my point across. Again, I am not going to argue for the sake of arguing.

I'm making a new topic...

Having minor heal cooldown will definately make a huge impact on Sins coz minorheal is one of the most important survival skill in CZ....its like giving priest's 1920heal skill a cooldown....that would definately suck@ss... I guess Sins will have to learn to play Sin with that gay minor heal cooldown....[/b]
    1) the animation is enough of a cool down
    2) Minor can't be canceled, 1920 heal can.
    3) Priests can't do it while running
    4) "Healers"

Wiggle

Why did you go back to being retarded again? If I wanted to be pedantic I would have pointed out all the spelling mistakes you made in your efforts to use big words.

And there is no complex "mathematical theory" here. I have only made a simple observation that I thought anyone would be able to follow. I cannot believe that I have to struggle to get my point across. Again, I am not going to argue for the sake of arguing.

I'm making a new topic...[/b]
    Another futile topic about a pointless subject. Oh joy.....

As for spelling mistakes well if a made them great, in all sincerity please point them out. However, if you are refering to the use of a non-american (US) venacular then its pointless.

Good luck with the new topic. As previously stated why not test it yourself.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-17-2012, 06:06 AM