Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
Like Tree92Likes

HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability.

This is a discussion on HellsReapersKO - BETA CLOSED - RELAUNCH ANNOUNCED FOR NOV. 8TH. 100% Stability. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by LfromLogos Move that leveling monsters to CZ, at least 30+, add some options like 1k souls = ...
Page: 42

Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    Move that leveling monsters to CZ, at least 30+, add some options like 1k souls = 1 unique instead of farming those bifrost monsters, add exchange souls for 1 fragment of smth, move everything to CZ so there will be a lot of action and u will earn some ppl. It's my own idea, dunno if u will like this one or not. Still gotta give another try to server
    BF mobs are in cz, new mobs in cz that are fairly easy to kill that drop DS, Murky spear, EE, CHD, Mage Staffs. New bosses that drop hellish weapons, marbles and pentagram pieces. Now people are complaining that they cant farm cause they are getting ganked.... noone is ever pleased and it will always be this way in the KO community. nothing is ever good enough

also new spirit bosses that drop juraid acc's

cz was pettey busy today, to bad more people dont come

Quote Originally Posted by Gotti View Post
    cz was pettey busy today, to bad more people dont come
    lol are u new in PS KO servers?

Every week any ps server starting...why anyone should join your server? when they can start as a new character with same chance to be pro as rest people in any NEW SERVER?.

If your server died there is no single small chance for gain more people lol

Such low populated servers can save only full wipe or rename and start as new project if admin wont waste his expensive dedi days.

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    lol are u new in PS KO servers?

Every week any ps server starting...why anyone should join your server? when they can start as a new character with same chance to be pro as rest people in any NEW SERVER?.

If your server died there is no single small chance for gain more people lol

Such low populated servers can save only full wipe or rename and start as new project if admin wont waste his expensive dedi days.
    your kidding me, it take a few hours to get lvled and geared lol

unfortunately that's just how private servers work, once they start dying it's really hard to gain players afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotti View Post
    your kidding me, it take a few hours to get lvled and geared lol
    it isn't just about lv and gear...it's also about nps...most people playing only on the all new servers to be in top9 by this first 1-3weeks or be a top1 clan with any group of people and latter when someone is going to be better and have few times more nps than rest, they are just leave to next one, and people who dont care at all about nps...next what they are looking for on the ko-panel is users online. If your server have like 20+ most people wont waste their time to download this becouse better way to wasting time is watching tv than camping empty bowl on server witch 20+ users online.

Personaly if any admin in the future will bulid any hard farm server called: WipeKO which will be wipe let say: ALWAYS each 2 weeks with always every this 2 weeks 200-250 people online reddy to have fun in cz by next 2 weeks i would love such server.
    People are already too tried of servers with 60-80 people on start where population going down to 30 after 1-2weeks and it's starting to be borring looking for someone to kill in cz

this server have a great system idk why players leave

free bump for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
    this server have a great system idk why players leave
    Thats because they failed so many times. This is the 3rd launch if i am not mistaken. First one we coudnt even play, when penguin said heavy ddos attacks we said okey dude we are here work in it. When he released it for the second time he failed again. It was okey for a while we made levels and items but now he says wipe. I personally am really tired of this wipes so i dont believe that i will give another shot at this server. They really have to impress me with online count this time.
    Last edited by FrodoSwaggins; 11-21-2013 at 10:00 AM.

everytime he try to open it he fail , and then wipe

Quote Originally Posted by Smooth View Post
    everytime he try to open it he fail , and then wipe
    he cant help that people exploit some bugs and then everyone complains and leaves which puts him in a spot where he needs to fix the bugs that were exploited and wipe and relaunch was only option, be mad at the people who cant just report a bug instead of exploit the hell out of it.

so... is this server still up?

Quote Originally Posted by PrivServ View Post
    so... is this server still up?
    It's "up", but just for people to mess around right now. We had some bugs, some DDoS, blah blah, the usual stuff. We'll be coming back with a few more huge things such as a Clan Bank on panel and Clan Wars! And all the bugs have been fixed(Which were really only upgrade bugs). Oh and we're moving to a EU DDoS protected server since our EU players were having delays.

going on! thanks

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    09-25-2022, 12:16 AM
  2. Hits: 9
    11-06-2013, 10:01 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    11-04-2013, 12:38 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-03-2013, 04:52 PM
  5. Hits: 11