Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 751
Like Tree176Likes

LegitKO [Closed Beta]

This is a discussion on LegitKO [Closed Beta] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AfterMath well my idea, was to add say custom boss's and some atross and riots, for a ...
Page: 28


  1. #406
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    806

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    well my idea, was to add say custom boss's and some atross and riots, for a nation point ( NPS )event. also it could be a pvp zone, event where u will need to fight the other nation, to kill the boss's that drop national points. the event could be 15 to 20 mins each few days, or so. that is a rough explanation, of what could be. id love more ideas and feedback on this !
    Why'd you make own zone just for np event? while you could let them fight over it in , ehmm lunar war or colony zone ? let them destroy and struggle to win NP bonus.. because there is always chance you wont gain enough people to enable this zone without hurting the existing pk zone.
    Class likes this.

  2. #407
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Why'd you make own zone just for np event? while you could let them fight over it in , ehmm lunar war or colony zone ? let them destroy and struggle to win NP bonus.. because there is always chance you wont gain enough people to enable this zone without hurting the existing pk zone.
    Good point. However i think that the staff team that works on a server for 3 months even more now,takes a lot of non needed time. The plan should always be thought before even going public and im very curious why there is no beta yet.
    Sometimes the time spent on the project doesnt bring you the results you would like to see and its not necessery to give you a quality product. However i believe the server is going on a good positive road towards the suceess,your main interests at this point should be to pleasurevthe public interests and discuss about your security issues.

  3. #408
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    Why'd you make own zone just for np event? while you could let them fight over it in , ehmm lunar war or colony zone ? let them destroy and struggle to win NP bonus.. because there is always chance you wont gain enough people to enable this zone without hurting the existing pk zone.
    thing was, i never said i was going to add it it was open for discussion. i just thought it be cool, i know there is some random, people in my ko days who asked admins or gms for np events. so that is why i asked, I never said i was going to, add it.

    @ Sheldon we want to make this server the best of the best we are not like other servers, who wish to open early
    we want this bug free and all possible stuff added to make the community more happy with more stuff to do
    so i am taking my time with beta and so is the other admins . slow and steady wins the race.! as that saying goes.

  4. #409
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    PK events would be cool.. in case there is a different zone it can always be used just like at lunar wars.. shut down CZ while event is up.. I don't think people will complain lol.. its always fun to change maps for few hours per week.

  5. #410
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    www.aknightonline.com
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    well my idea, was to add say custom boss's and some atross and riots, for a nation point ( NPS )event. also it could be a pvp zone, event where u will need to fight the other nation, to kill the boss's that drop national points. the event could be 15 to 20 mins each few days, or so. that is a rough explanation, of what could be. id love more ideas and feedback on this !
    Could I get an apology for you flaming me for no reason from your Assieguy account?

  6. #411
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    Could I get an apology for you flaming me for no reason from your Assieguy account?
    no idea who you are really, so i don't feel the need, i really dont know who your talking about, trolls has been in ko since forever..

    @ JimX interesting, i will ask rick and the rest of my admins, about this thank you for your input. i really love your suggestion...

  7. #412
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    www.aknightonline.com
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    no idea who you are really, so i don't feel the need, i really dont know who your talking about, trolls has been in ko since forever..

    @ JimX interesting, i will ask rick and the rest of my admins, about this thank you for your input. i really love your suggestion...
    Oh come on, I don't want to have to copy and paste skype logs in here now, just apologize for being mean

  8. #413
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aKnightsOnline View Post
    Oh come on, I don't want to have to copy and paste skype logs in here now, just apologize for being mean
    paste them ? :Edit cuz i dont have skype

  9. #414
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    32

    Default

    My intentions really never was aimed for any kind of arguement and if my experience have any value than i have to say something.

    I totally agree with 'Vincent'. I dont know how can an admin hide behind a name and posses of 2 accounts..... Oh,wait there could be only one reason that is relevant to the politic of communities nowadays.

    I guess Aussieguy registered a new account due to possibly chance of project fail and corruption,so if that happens he returns back to Aussie account after hes Aftermath was blackmailed.
    Dont be afraid you are opening a server and we are here to support anyone no matter if it faila or not.So yeah really nothing against you just you been actively ignoring and trying to change the subject about Flaming a specific guy and hiding behind a name as RessesPieces would say.

  10. #415
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    www.aknightonline.com
    Posts
    171

    Default

    Exactly, I'm not trying to flame and tbh I'd like to see this server succeed, the more servers the bigger the community, the less servers, the smaller.

    I don't mind aliases, but to use an alias name to insult me because you knew what you were saying was wrong, is childish. You logged out of your admin account and logged into your aussieguy account, flame me with that one because you did not want to damage your reputation on admin account. Does that not mean that you knew what your typing was out of line? Of course it does

  11. #416
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Class View Post
    My intentions really never was aimed for any kind of arguement and if my experience have any value than i have to say something.

    I totally agree with 'Vincent'. I dont know how can an admin hide behind a name and posses of 2 accounts..... Oh,wait there could be only one reason that is relevant to the politic of communities nowadays.

    I guess Aussieguy registered a new account due to possibly chance of project fail and corruption,so if that happens he returns back to Aussie account after hes Aftermath was blackmailed.
    Dont be afraid you are opening a server and we are here to support anyone no matter if it faila or not.So yeah really nothing against you just you been actively ignoring and trying to change the subject about Flaming a specific guy and hiding behind a name as RessesPieces would say.
    ok i have been quite fair, so has rick. and so has the other admins, now if you want too keep trolling ill have mods, sort this out. as rick and i is good friends with the ko4life admins and mods now leave the topic b4 they tell you too if not worse. we are trying to make a good server, and all i see is jealously from you.and aknightsonline

  12. #417
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    ok i have been quite fair, so has rick. and so has the other admins, now if you want too keep trolling ill have mods, sort this out. as rick and i is good friends with the ko4life admins and mods now leave the topic b4 they tell you too if not worse. we are trying to make a good server, and all i see is jealously from you.and aknightsonline
    should they corrupt ?

  13. #418
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aussieguy View Post
    so first off CONGRATZ for being so Noob haha im just openly Surprised you even admit it i quote again "
    we will have to incorporate some of these ideas on our server as well, some nice feedback in here" end quote* fucking retard what MR im so pro cant do any work or think of ideas your fucking self? you selfish tard i hope you choke on the ideas and shit all these people are trying to add for Legitko,!!!! aKnightsOnline sucks ass because u admit u steal other peoples hard work haha you cant even do anything yourself so much of a fail you are and the AWARD go's to you. sorry for the flame post in your topic Legitko admins but this kid pissed me off aKnightsOnline you will never be good at anything you will allways be a fail and a dev that is just a stealer of other servers ideas like i said the award for being a fail gos to you aKnightsOnline BTW i cant wait to donate on LegitKO to support the server !!!
    Actually one thing really disturbes me when reading the post from admin.
    Lets ignore all the childish words aussie said,but to focus on a very hard reality for me,this went beyond any limits.

    As admin 'bigdudle' said - that twostars is working on this project,it actually hurted me seeing he accused my low topic,he said its opened for donations,yet an Admin of a server that he is involved say """ BTW i cant wait to donate on legitko to support the server""" We can cleary see he tried to boost public int erest to donations.
    As well it bothers me that Mortal sais that im hiding behind a name which is totally irellevant and i have proven wrong,yet the server he supports and a server hes paetial leader is involved with has an admin hiding behind my name.

    So really no bad intentions im sure bigdudle aka lilorc will be able to handle this and give some harsh words to ausseguy,as for two and others,please dont fallow your instinct all the

  14. #419
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    thing was, i never said i was going to add it it was open for discussion. i just thought it be cool, i know there is some random, people in my ko days who asked admins or gms for np events. so that is why i asked, I never said i was going to, add it.

    @ Sheldon we want to make this server the best of the best we are not like other servers, who wish to open early
    we want this bug free and all possible stuff added to make the community more happy with more stuff to do
    so i am taking my time with beta and so is the other admins . slow and steady wins the race.! as that saying goes.
    ........................

  15. #420
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterMath View Post
    ok i have been quite fair, so has rick. and so has the other admins, now if you want too keep trolling ill have mods, sort this out. as rick and i is good friends with the ko4life admins and mods now leave the topic b4 they tell you too if not worse. we are trying to make a good server, and all i see is jealously from you.and aknightsonline
    And that just put the icing on the cake.. to be honest? It doesn't matter to any of us how good of friends you are. You made a topic, asked for suggestions and comments, so go and tell Shane and anyone else on the staff and hope they sort it out as you say but in all honesty? If you can't handle a KO4LIFE topic like your other owner? Don't even bother.. I think the fact you logged your aussie account and proceeded to flame.. is just well.. childish in my opinion. Once again? Go to your mod friends and whine.. since that's all I have really seen from your posts.. When someone disagrees with you on something.. zamg.
    AfterMath and Class like this.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    03-20-2014, 04:42 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    03-15-2014, 03:27 PM
  4. Hits: 6
    01-06-2014, 06:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •