Page 339 of 395 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329335336337338339340341342343 349 389 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 5922
Like Tree580Likes

OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours

This is a discussion on OldSchoolKO - ERAGON Reborns! JUNE THE 5TH (official) - Miami 13:00 hours within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SheldonCooper Why people don't understand that OSKO is the only hard farm server worth playing. And I ...
Page: 339


  1. #5071
    Apex KO Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Why people don't understand that OSKO is the only hard farm server worth playing. And I mean the only, it has always been online the longest time of all servers. This new source right now has been a little unfortunate but all new begginings can't be perfect from scratch. Even I had 2 crippled launches when trying to put my server up. When you start from scratch stuff happens. But once they will fix all the bugs it will be again the best farm server out there, there's no doubt about it It's just so much fun
    There's a good reason why we stopped public development for the newer version files; which is exactly this. People trying to run servers off of incomplete and bugged files, despite discouraging from doing so no one cared and the result is something like this, so rather than saying 'This new source right now has been a little unfortunate' you should've been asking 'Why don't (and didn't) they take the time to make sure nothing is bugged?'

  2. #5072
    SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    They are taking time now, I know exactly what was the problem for this to happen in the first place, lack of testers, and lack of bug reports, it could only be done by launching official, cause people devote themselves entirely only on officials to report stuff anyway, rarely all bugs gets fixed in betas not to mention lack of population on betas because people usually don't even play betas for the most part.
    Professor likes this.

  3. #5073
    Apex KO Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    They are taking time now, I know exactly what was the problem for this to happen in the first place, lack of testers, and lack of bug reports, it could only be done by launching official, cause people devote themselves entirely only on officials to report stuff anyway, rarely all bugs gets fixed in betas not to mention lack of population on betas because people usually don't even play betas for the most part.
    I'm not sure if you're serious here; using an official launch to find bugs in a server is justified because of people not bothering with a beta? Judging by everything that's happened since launch up until this point, I can only conclude one thing; they've rushed the server, and seemingly are rushing it again. Although 6 days to fix the bugs that are in the Google document seems more than enough, fact remains that the problems everyone's been reporting involve core functionality (and please don't tell me they 'missed' this because of a lack of testers during beta; we're talking something as important as damage, movement, etc. here); simply 'fixing' one thing, might completely break another.

    I'm not saying the server should've been perfect after its numerous beta's, but core functionality is something that should be rock solid before even thinking about a beta, and thus I come back at my original point; The server was rushed, and is continuing to be rushed.

  4. #5074
    RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    180

    Default

    the players asked for it to be rushed last time

  5. #5075
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    They are taking time now, I know exactly what was the problem for this to happen in the first place, lack of testers, and lack of bug reports, it could only be done by launching official, cause people devote themselves entirely only on officials to report stuff anyway, rarely all bugs gets fixed in betas not to mention lack of population on betas because people usually don't even play betas for the most part.
    I think their biggest problem was (and still is) that they obviously don't even bother testing changes themselves. They seem to rely on players to test everything for them. Case in point: the Chaos dungeon event, though it's obviously not the only obviously completely untested feature. It wasn't even close to behaving at all. Nothing about it worked.
    How could you simply overlook stuff like that? I can understand bugs affecting an otherwise-fairly working event, or even some specific situation that prevents the event from running at all, but them going ahead and running an event that wasn't even close to implemented is fairly retarded... especially when they claim to be implementing these themselves. You kind of need to get in-game and test every part of it while you develop it. Am I wrong?

  6. #5076
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    431

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    I think their biggest problem was (and still is) that they obviously don't even bother testing changes themselves. They seem to rely on players to test everything for them. Case in point: the Chaos dungeon event, though it's obviously not the only obviously completely untested feature. It wasn't even close to behaving at all. Nothing about it worked.
    How could you simply overlook stuff like that? I can understand bugs affecting an otherwise-fairly working event, or even some specific situation that prevents the event from running at all, but them going ahead and running an event that wasn't even close to implemented is fairly retarded... especially when they claim to be implementing these themselves. You kind of need to get in-game and test every part of it while you develop it. Am I wrong?
    Yeah, you are right. Profesor and OSKO are retarded. Thats why they have hosted the most succesfull and stable private servers for the last 4 years. They dropped the ball this time, so you come in here throwing stones ? Oh thats right, all the servers you worked on where perfect. Wait, what ?

    The one thing that has made me realize that Prof really behaves as a profesional is that he doesnt bother to answer you.
    stimpy likes this.

  7. #5077
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Yeah, you are right. Profesor and OSKO are retarded. Thats why they have hosted the most succesfull and stable private servers for the last 4 years. They dropped the ball this time, so you come in here throwing stones ? Oh thats right, all the servers you worked on where perfect. Wait, what ?

    The one thing that has made me realize that Prof really behaves as a profesional is that he doesnt bother to answer you.
    I'm pretty sure -- wait, I'd better check (*looks at the thread title*) -- yup, it is, it's OSKO's thread, and what's that? My post was a reply to another, which claimed "lack of testers" was the reason things didn't work out so great this time?

    I don't know why you have such a problem with me, but if my perfectly on-topic & valid posts offend you in any way, I urge you to simply ignore them. Or me; there's an ignore feature somewhere here you can abuse.

    Edit:
    However, if you're so inclined, please point out where I said "Profesor" and OSKO are retarded? I said this:
    "but them going ahead and running an event that wasn't even close to implemented is fairly retarded... especially when they claim to be implementing these themselves. You kind of need to get in-game and test every part of it while you develop it."
    Or let me rephrase it:
    "choosing to run an event that obviously wasn't functional in any way whatsoever was clearly an extremely bad decision, and I'm not sure how it would have even happened if they tested things themselves [while simply developing them, even]"

    Does that make sense?

    Edit 2:
    The one thing that has made me realize that Prof really behaves as a profesional is that he doesnt bother to answer you.
    Or his own players, but I digress...
    ilovemyko1 and Kallop like this.

  8. #5078
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    431

    Default

    I dislike your attitude. You behave like you know everything, yet you have nothing to show for it, and you have no intention of being helpfull.

    Why would I ever ignore you ? I enjoy your fancy typing. Its cute and funny. At least you got that going for you, which is nice.

  9. #5079
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I dislike your attitude. You behave like you know everything, yet you have nothing to show for it, and you have no intention of being helpfull.

    Why would I ever ignore you ? I enjoy your fancy typing. Its cute and funny. At least you got that going for you, which is nice.
    Hope you won't misunderstand me i'm no fan of TwoStars but without him there would be no Private Server community. OSKO wouldn't exist.
    I'm not saying people couldn't pull up and create private servers without TwoStars but,please check the release section of Snoxd and how much he contributed.

    Oh and L0ngHorn while your working on your ACME Anti-cheat,don't forget to patch up your own hacks,cause posting your hack for other servers and than not even securing yourself against them,so people can abuse them
    against you is ehm stupid?

    OP: OSKO has a really great project i really hope they can make it work as they wish,just stop doing such mistakes.

  10. #5080
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I dislike your attitude. You behave like you know everything, yet you have nothing to show for it, and you have no intention of being helpfull.
    Try going back a page (maybe 2) and prepare to have your mind blown.

    Anyway, you clearly have no intention of doing anything other than attacking me so I won't bother entertaining you further.

  11. #5081
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    I dislike your attitude. You behave like you know everything, yet you have nothing to show for it, and you have no intention of being helpfull.

    Why would I ever ignore you ? I enjoy your fancy typing. Its cute and funny. At least you got that going for you, which is nice.
    We dislike your attitude either but we don't quote on every (useless most of the time) post you make (on numerous topics).
    You're here for teasing only. Leaving this community alone is the best that you can do.
    razor likes this.

  12. #5082
    OldSchoolKO Staff Senior Member Professor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    789

    Default

    the google doc is being updated time to time, you can check it out:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...MSE/edit#gid=0

    Also i still receiving the bug reports and suggestion that people submit to them check by ourselves and fix or take them to improve the server to make it better

    Regards

  13. #5083
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    431

    Default

    And that is why nickos is a retard, and even though I dislike twostars attitude I cant deny that he is a smart person.

  14. #5084
    RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    the google doc is being updated time to time, you can check it out:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...MSE/edit#gid=0

    Also i still receiving the bug reports and suggestion that people submit to them check by ourselves and fix or take them to improve the server to make it better

    Regards
    What do the M,A, and S's stand for?

  15. #5085
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,668

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spiked View Post
    What do the M,A, and S's stand for?
    Hmm. Maybe the staff member assigned to each issue? I don't really see any pattern to them otherwise. ;o

    Edit:
    Aha, nailed it. It was edited in just now:
    Responsible for
    A Acmecore
    M Mers

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    08-23-2016, 09:45 PM
  2. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    02-02-2016, 12:56 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    11-30-2015, 08:00 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    08-19-2015, 06:47 PM
  6. Hits: 1
    08-12-2015, 04:03 PM
  7. Hits: 4
    07-28-2015, 10:25 PM
  8. Hits: 1
    07-20-2015, 09:37 AM
  9. Hits: 6
    07-15-2015, 11:14 PM
  10. Hits: 3
    06-01-2015, 03:06 AM
  11. Hits: 4
    05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
  12. Hits: 1
    05-01-2015, 10:35 PM
  13. Hits: 6
    05-01-2015, 10:34 PM
  14. Hits: 4
    03-13-2015, 04:04 PM
  15. Hits: 5
    10-02-2014, 09:18 PM
  16. Hits: 1
    09-21-2014, 12:35 PM
  17. Hits: 12
    08-18-2014, 12:50 PM
  18. Hits: 2
    07-30-2014, 04:54 PM
  19. Hits: 11
    07-11-2014, 10:05 AM
  20. Hits: 3
    01-07-2014, 12:48 AM
  21. Hits: 6
    01-05-2014, 03:52 AM
  22. Hits: 3
    12-29-2013, 06:09 AM
  23. Hits: 34
    12-20-2013, 11:44 PM
  24. Hits: 2
    12-17-2013, 04:06 PM
  25. Hits: 71
    12-14-2013, 10:16 AM
  26. Hits: 2
    11-17-2013, 02:35 PM
  27. Hits: 1
    10-10-2013, 04:42 PM
  28. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 03:42 PM
  29. Hits: 2
    07-26-2013, 01:31 PM
  30. Hits: 13
    07-26-2013, 12:26 PM
  31. Hits: 8
    07-21-2013, 12:52 PM
  32. Hits: 1
    07-05-2013, 11:30 AM
  33. Hits: 2
    07-05-2013, 12:13 AM
  34. Hits: 3
    05-22-2013, 06:18 PM
  35. Hits: 45
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  36. Hits: 1
    03-24-2013, 09:38 PM
  37. Hits: 2
    03-19-2013, 01:55 PM
  38. Hits: 1
    02-27-2013, 06:13 AM
  39. Hits: 2
    02-25-2013, 01:59 PM
  40. Hits: 3
    02-14-2013, 03:46 PM
  41. Hits: 6
    02-06-2013, 09:20 PM
  42. Hits: 2
    01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
  43. Hits: 2
    01-16-2013, 01:24 AM
  44. Hits: 14
    12-31-2012, 07:24 AM
  45. Hits: 4
    12-30-2012, 10:56 PM
  46. Hits: 11
    12-25-2012, 01:33 PM
  47. Hits: 8
    12-22-2012, 10:29 AM
  48. Hits: 2
    12-22-2012, 12:21 AM
  49. Hits: 1
    12-20-2012, 02:42 PM
  50. Hits: 4
    12-19-2012, 12:44 AM

Similar Threads

  1. LosViejos Knight Online Reborn Server 25 April Official
    By JohnnyBeGood in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 04:20 PM
  2. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 05:19 AM
  3. Best thread ever on the official forum
    By OLD1953 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-14-2006, 08:45 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 12:08 AM
  5. We need the official ranking back...
    By Suicune in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2006, 05:28 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •