Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 99
Like Tree40Likes

[Speech] Message to Server Owners

This is a discussion on [Speech] Message to Server Owners within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ReesesPieces What does Counter Strike and KO have to do with anything o.o Personally nowadays I prefer ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    What does Counter Strike and KO have to do with anything o.o
    Personally nowadays I prefer CS over KO, soooo if anyone here plays CS:GO get at me brahhhs, that's one game where the turks can't take over.

  2. #47
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    Well yes i do know ALOT more than you candyman. Ex admin of perseusko? I know alot here about everyone,and even about statistic..

    Ill end it here... You said there is only 5.000 players in usko? - You said i dont have any proof? - So who are you that you don't know that king of knight exists.

    OPEN THIS TO SEE HOW MANY PLAYERS ARE PLAYING
    King of Knight - Online - Server Status

    I counted 15.478 players... Oh no i didn't.. I counted 14.748 players..

    Give me a second to count private servers users...
    osko - 1.2k
    turko 800
    lilako 700
    xiona ko 80
    flameko 150
    nusko 150
    exgamingturk ko 500
    EURO PVP 700
    SEXYKO 600
    and 30 more servers...

    Do i need more or those 5k are enough?
    Dude, KO is dead. Not dead as in no one plays it anymore, but dead as in its time has passed. There are much better games out there than KO. You remember the times where there where 3 sub servers on each server and you couldnt even get in without premium ? Those days are gone. Im sure a lot of the accounts logged in to USKO are just afk KOXP.

    I know this game is big in Turkey. Thats the only thing that KO has going on. Once Turks discover a better game to get obssesed over, KO will become a wasteland.
    ilovemyko1 and NoOneCanStopMe like this.

  3. #48
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    As Martin Luther Jr. said,"I have a dream...",so do I,for all servers to unite as one and all of the devs to work together so we have one server with 5k active players...imagine that. *single tear down my cheek*

  4. #49
    Senior Member Rainmaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    92

    Default

    KO is like a religion in turkey? It was, but when the moradon patch was released, 50% of the turks (including me) have never ever set foot in usko again. Nowadays it's a forgotten game. Its popularity decreased by 95% comparing to times when Edana or Manes were released.
    The reason why this game was so popular in my country is
    KO and DSL modems were introduced to us at the same time. It was the first mmorpg we have laid eyes on. I don't know what happened but it has spread too fast in cyber cafes and became a trend. There wouldn't be any KO now (or years ago) if this didn't happened.
    About the hacks and pedals, I never seen such thing as pedal in my entire life, nor anyone I know. I can't even imagine what it looks like. And what it does? It press some keys that you can press with our fingers in the first place. Really? Is this even a problem? I know most of the players who use hacks are turks, but most of the players who play this game are turks as well. We don't have natural instincts to use hacks. I really can't relate turks and hacking. It's quite normal if a game is full of players who are from certain country, the hacking sack of shit players are from that certain country as well. The only thing about turks is they don't usually speak english. It wouldn't make any difference in your point of view, if it was another country which speaks english more. Let's say indians or russians or chinese people are the majority of this game. You would still be like "yeah dude I know, these indians. They hack and cheat." or "I don't know what these chinks talk about. SPEAK ENGLISH YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST!" in your annoying fat american accent.
    KO was a shit game which should fail long long time ago. Turks made it big, by accident. The people who remained here are the pathetic people who seek the old KO feeling. We still want the old times but it won't happen. The best case scenario is a good private server community (which you don't contribute at all). You're saying there is no good server. If you want good servers, why don't you try making them instead of crying here like "turks killed the game" There's lots of documents about psko in the internet.
    Former08, Lert and razor like this.

  5. #50
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    KO is like a religion in turkey? It was, but when the moradon patch was released, 50% of the turks (including me) have never ever set foot in usko again. Nowadays it's a forgotten game. Its popularity decreased by 95% comparing to times when Edana or Manes were released.
    The reason why this game was so popular in my country is
    KO and DSL modems were introduced to us at the same time. It was the first mmorpg we have laid eyes on. I don't know what happened but it has spread too fast in cyber cafes and became a trend. There wouldn't be any KO now (or years ago) if this didn't happened.
    About the hacks and pedals, I never seen such thing as pedal in my entire life, nor anyone I know. I can't even imagine what it looks like. And what it does? It press some keys that you can press with our fingers in the first place. Really? Is this even a problem? I know most of the players who use hacks are turks, but most of the players who play this game are turks as well. We don't have natural instincts to use hacks. I really can't relate turks and hacking. It's quite normal if a game is full of players who are from certain country, the hacking sack of shit players are from that certain country as well. The only thing about turks is they don't usually speak english. It wouldn't make any difference in your point of view, if it was another country which speaks english more. Let's say indians or russians or chinese people are the majority of this game. You would still be like "yeah dude I know, these indians. They hack and cheat." or "I don't know what these chinks talk about. SPEAK ENGLISH YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST!" in your annoying fat american accent.
    KO was a shit game which should fail long long time ago. Turks made it big, by accident. The people who remained here are the pathetic people who seek the old KO feeling. We still want the old times but it won't happen. The best case scenario is a good private server community (which you don't contribute at all). You're saying there is no good server. If you want good servers, why don't you try making them instead of crying here like "turks killed the game" There's lots of documents about psko in the internet.
    I totally agree with rainmaker.. Those who crying are only those 'who doesn't play the game'. Or those who comment in this topic are mainly those who doesn't even play the KO..
    People doesn't read this forums,or atleast they don't reply to the topics.. They are here seeking for a good private server to join it and have fun..
    And about turkish nation... Due to so big amount of turkish players ofcourse there are some cheaters and hackers aswell....
    In other hand we can say, Due to so big english population we still have trolls and kiddos like nickos,razor,ressespieces and all those candymans ( just example) nothing personal.. Well those people killing their time with posting craps and getting in conflicts over ko4life without any meaning....

    alot more to say.. but ill reply to your comments.

  6. #51
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    As Martin Luther Jr. said,"I have a dream...",so do I,for all servers to unite as one and all of the devs to work together so we have one server with 5k active players...imagine that. *single tear down my cheek*
    If anyone will make a private server with 5k users online i would NOT play it.. thats garbage... Ko is not meant for 5k users.. its not fun anymore..

    A good private server in my eyes should have 100-1k users at maximum..

  7. #52
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by decerto View Post
    as martin luther jr. Said,"i have a dream...",so do i,for all servers to unite as one and all of the devs to work together so we have one server with 5k active players...imagine that. *single tear down my cheek*
    OMG where have u been, I miss you, I need you, I want you.

  8. #53
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    OMG where have u been, I miss you, I need you, I want you.
    I want to stroke your surfer hair so gently....I've been doing the same,waiting for a good server to come out,not these "30 days and lets restart it" servers.

  9. #54
    Senior Member Jamm1n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    I want to stroke your surfer hair so gently....I've been doing the same,waiting for a good server to come out,not these "30 days and lets restart it" servers.
    You had me at "I want to"

    Yeh man, I think everyone is waiting for the next server that is worth playing. Im not playing anything atm. Getting ready to take the GMAT, after that Ill be able to game some more. PM me if you find something worth to play. I want to make beautifull things with you again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Former08 View Post
    If anyone will make a private server with 5k users online i would NOT play it.. thats garbage... Ko is not meant for 5k users.. its not fun anymore..

    A good private server in my eyes should have 100-1k users at maximum..
    To be 100% honest, one of the private servers where I had the most fun was FreshKo. I was working a very time demanding job at the time and only had 3 - 4 hours a day to play. That was a server whre very few people had time to nolife it so you could actually do the real life thing and game on your free time with no fear of people WTF outgearing you in a week.

    That server never had more than 100 users on. Allmost allways had decent PK (sometimes amazing PK) and most people playing where super friendly. Except Chabo, fuck him.

    EDIT: Just remembered Chabo was banned so he cant see this. I love the Justin Beiber look a like

  10. #55
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker View Post
    KO is like a religion in turkey? It was, but when the moradon patch was released, 50% of the turks (including me) have never ever set foot in usko again. Nowadays it's a forgotten game. Its popularity decreased by 95% comparing to times when Edana or Manes were released.
    The reason why this game was so popular in my country is
    KO and DSL modems were introduced to us at the same time. It was the first mmorpg we have laid eyes on. I don't know what happened but it has spread too fast in cyber cafes and became a trend. There wouldn't be any KO now (or years ago) if this didn't happened.
    About the hacks and pedals, I never seen such thing as pedal in my entire life, nor anyone I know. I can't even imagine what it looks like. And what it does? It press some keys that you can press with our fingers in the first place. Really? Is this even a problem? I know most of the players who use hacks are turks, but most of the players who play this game are turks as well. We don't have natural instincts to use hacks. I really can't relate turks and hacking. It's quite normal if a game is full of players who are from certain country, the hacking sack of shit players are from that certain country as well. The only thing about turks is they don't usually speak english. It wouldn't make any difference in your point of view, if it was another country which speaks english more. Let's say indians or russians or chinese people are the majority of this game. You would still be like "yeah dude I know, these indians. They hack and cheat." or "I don't know what these chinks talk about. SPEAK ENGLISH YOU FUCKING COMMUNIST!" in your annoying fat american accent.
    KO was a shit game which should fail long long time ago. Turks made it big, by accident. The people who remained here are the pathetic people who seek the old KO feeling. We still want the old times but it won't happen. The best case scenario is a good private server community (which you don't contribute at all). You're saying there is no good server. If you want good servers, why don't you try making them instead of crying here like "turks killed the game" There's lots of documents about psko in the internet.
    This is how pedal looks like

  11. #56
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Some of the people said that Oldschool feeling is gone,that they miss it,and they want it again.. They said the feeling has gone.
    - Oldschool actually means for you the game play that has been played around 2005-2008 am i right? Or atleast maximum 2010.

    - Back than at 2006 the gameplay was looked like Knight Online Cyhper 0di.... - YouTube - Video made by turkish player,so there were quite some turkish players,as we can see alot more from them.

    - Some people on those forums are considered smart and having high iq. While you have to understand there is ALOT of people in the world that think totally opposite. Video made by turkish player at 2006 Knight Online Fun Video - YouTube

    Why is than KO different now for some people? Why they don't feel the exact feeling again?
    - Quite frankly,mostly of those players didn't even taste the real oldschool feeling,they just fallow others opinitions. The players that played in that era had no meanings of being the best. They enjoyed the game.. Malaysian players in MYKO(xydonis,odin,deimos) Played it for fun with friends,and it was not who is going to be the best actually.. And for example ARES server that has been launched first at USA Server... It started good,untill few people like '0000000' or 'F9Devil' started an idea to be the best,to roll the world,to freaking be awesome.. To our gear everyone - F9Devil - YouTube F9 Devil video... So after those people started it slowly growing to that :
    Most of the players are now egoistic,the world has change and they are now actually just want to be the best,they travel from server to server,to be the best... they are hunters of fresh start,they babashop alot,they cry alot.. They get in conflicts with anyone that is in their way to become the best... Those are called geeks.

    Why do some people saying that Pedals and many different tools have ruined the game?
    Here you see - The people are giving bad name to Knight Online,but their heads are ruined.
    Year 2013 - Pedal,Koxp,tools for minor,different way of illegal things. - Its all becouse they look for the glory,to be the best.. They keep using it.
    Year 2006 - There were alot of macroers.. Everyone used macro for auto attack.. Even the MYKO Server which has been largest HIT and many of those who later joined usko were from MYKO.. Koxps,bots... But the players didnt care if they lose to a vs to pedal minor,they didnt care.. they couldn't do nothing.. But now players cry for each that using pedal,becouse they cant bet him.

    Off Example of Call of Duty 2 or any shoot game. --- If you were using undetected wall hack that you can't get banned for it,you used it and tested it... After a while you recognized that playing with cheaters its not so fun,becouse you dont really need to be the best,it doesn't approve your life. ( COD2 is no way so addicted as KO )... But those KO Players always want to cheat,becouse for them its all about being the best.. But i must say that there is only 35% of turkish players who ever had any cheat or hack installed on their computer... It's alot of heads,alot of different players... We see all malaysian,korean,turkish,spanish,peruvian,brasil.. . And all the rest of Knight Online players that represents english population... So its really bigger than you actually thinks... You don't know how much players is that imo..

    SHOOT ME. - Everyone that wants to play a Knight Empire aka oldschool ko you have it right here.
    Don't tell me this is not the same as videos in 2006 were - Final moments on Old School KO - YouTube
    Or this - IncredibleKillah PK - OldschoolKO - YouTube
    Those videos are from OldSchoolKO - It's really exactly the same. - But i don't want to play exactly the same server.. The rates here are too hard for me i dont have enough of time to play hard... But its freaking exactly same as oldschool back than.. It's not? Tell me why...

    The old players like 0000,f9devil... they are gone,im pretty sure that many of you would join a server if you see those 2 playing together in same server.. Who knows maybe they do playing.. I don't know them personally,but just since they are legends...

    People like OriginalKlemkO - SheldonCooper and many others represents the player attitude today. All respect for the skills of sheldon,prolly the same as 0000 f9devil... No,actually skills of SheldonCooper are way better than old ares legends skill... But he also wants to be owning,and wants to be the best.. But for him its different,he ACTUALLY is the best,so he doesn't need to have the bad flaming and shits to get hes self pro.. Simple as that...

    PS : Sorry for taking server and personal names into my mouth. Everyone and each of them was only to have a clean vision of results.


    Maybe it would be better if i tell you everything like here
    Video Games and Storytelling - YouTube
    The video is actually quite interesting and hes alot of very smart and true things.. Really.


    Regards.


    Edit 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamm1n View Post
    Dude, KO is dead. Not dead as in no one plays it anymore, but dead as in its time has passed. There are much better games out there than KO.
    So here we go... The above speech that i just wrote...


    So why does ALOT of people like to see oldschool features? And don't want a better new 19xx usko?..They want an old thing that is outdated actually.

    Quite frankly,i don't see any online mmorpg game better than knight online. I can't imagine myself playing any other game... Yes i've tried,but definetly NO..
    Ko is a game to go for me. And i want the OLD 2006 server back too.. Less features,less items... Who the hell wants that darkness swords are being in their hands.. ( Well some does) As i said WORLD is BIG. And some likes blondes and some like brown girls thats how it is.

    Anyway Jamm1n no offence since i disagree with you.. You seem like someone that knows abit about the nowadays knight online scene..
    And yeah i don't remember if i played freshko but i definetly played few times in the same server as a chabo.. Found him banned on forums too,and as i know he is a babaFshoper
    Professor and NoOneCanStopMe like this.

  12. #57
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    You hate baba shopping but yet you play a game where that is extremely popular..

  13. #58
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    You hate baba shopping but yet you play a game where that is extremely popular..
    I guess you read just my last sentence..... I don't hate baba shopping.. The ''F'' Stands for a babashoper that spends Fu'+cking loads of money

  14. #59
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Look, no one cares about your posts lol.. Why you don't get that I don't know.. Game isn't going to change.

  15. #60
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Look, no one cares about your posts lol.. Why you don't get that I don't know.. Game isn't going to change.
    LOL?? Is this some kind of prank? Does anyone know why is this guy harrashing me?... ugh bro i don't get this.
    what have i done?

    Well lets be serious.

    How can you say that noone cares about mine posts,when i can cleary announce atleast one person who cares. And that it's me.. I really dont want to know if you care or not.. I would like to know what you think about it.. If you don't think anything that just leave us from those mindfuck'd replies.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A letter to server owners.
    By ilterates in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-04-2012, 08:51 PM
  2. ATTN: All server owners.
    By twostars in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 210
    Last Post: 09-29-2011, 08:22 AM
  3. Server owners - please read.
    By twostars in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 05:15 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •