Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

KO4life/Gamers4life KO

This is a discussion on KO4life/Gamers4life KO within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by TabbyCat Nah BP are very effective in a KE farm server to be honest mate. Basically guys ...
Page: 13

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Nah BP are very effective in a KE farm server to be honest mate.
    Basically guys for the people who are suggesting a 72 cap, that won't happen, it will either be 70, 80 or 83.
    +1.. bps will own every1 when the server will start, the first bp that will get helis will rape every1.. thats always how it is in the begining of exp server

and if you go for ke server, then do full ke, don't change skills..

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    I don't care whether or not mages get their 72 staff attack, but It always has seemed odd that everyone else gets a new attack at 70 while priests are stuck with the equivalent of sword dancing until 72.
    Subside! Powerful skill =)

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Can anyone actually get it through to their heads that u may actually not NEED TO kill mobs or do quests. Tho, i agree that some of the best times i had were doing apos or trolls, not to mention good old rebelde/taurus harpy parties. Doesnt matter that u were still forced to exp and the fun came with as a side effect.

But my point remains, what if, u actually do things, other than killing mobs for exp, and get rewarded by exp OR lvls.

For example, u may get exp as a reward for completing FT along with the chest ur getting. But why stop there. Thats why i asked ppl to post their wildest dreams.

Exactly my point im trying to get accross, theres NO garuntee so far what the server will be like, there is still a LOT of deliberation to go ahead before any decision making happens.

Btw felix add me on msn a.s.a.p mate, got some info about server security that you may be very interested in

Regards tabbycat

Banned

thats why you open beta server first

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reFnYVc1xT4]YouTube - It's Amazing! Knight Online Legends Mix[/ame]

thats what I want =) except BOOOOOO part =)

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Some ideas:

Ardream map for Lv70s. I love this map more then any map
    Rewarding EXP for PvP Kills.

Map with the castle in the middle of bowl was best KO/KE style. Ardream map aint that good in my eyes.

Wait and see kankas xD

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I don't care whether or not mages get their 72 staff attack, but It always has seemed odd that everyone else gets a new attack at 70 while priests are stuck with the equivalent of sword dancing until 72.
    You don't understand how powerful BPs are and how much a party relies on them. A full duffer at level 70, with subside and torment... is just godly. If the opposite party doesn't have a full curer/buffer, it's over for them, and which usually they don't have. I have my tactics as a clan leader, thus why I seperate priests' job and it all works out, but I've seen most the clans out there that simply run CZ without a full curer, and in that case, the BP becomes ownage.

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    Yea i understand where your coming from with that hel :/ It will get boring but you don't want usko rates, you want slightly higher but if we're going to do something like that, not including the option of dcz imo isn't such a great idea. Im sure others think dcz would ruin pk but it adds choice to the game for those people who simply don't have the time to exp. What we can't forget is that some people play private servers because they don't have enough time to xp or usko or w/e. They much prefer to login for a couple hours just to relax, talk to mates and have a good time.

Regards tabbycat
    One of the reasons why people play private servers is because they don't want to consume so much time like they would have to on USKO,... and that's exactly the thing that we are considering, thus why we will be making it easier for people too level, but not to the point where it takes less then a week I'm sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by BabaHypno View Post
    YouTube - It's Amazing! Knight Online Legends Mix

thats what I want =) except BOOOOOO part =)
    exactly or close to what I would plan to do, but it depends on others

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    Some ideas:

Ardream map for Lv70s. I love this map more then any map
    Rewarding EXP for PvP Kills.
    I know when I played BETA, the CZ map (present day adream map) not many people liked. I mean yes, it's close to similar bowl as in KE, but the rest of the roads and all of that is just enormous and unnecessary in my opinion. The KE CZ map is the one that most people love the most, because either you are on the perimeter of the map raiding xp parties, or you are in bowl fighting off other parties or on the thin roads where it is impossible to run through people and escape, which creates exciting pk.

Banned

exp and farm gonna be only in cz? (i hope so)

BP=/=debuffer. Int priests can be debuffers and BPs can be buffers. And you don't need a buffer at all because of scrolls. In fact, an Int debuffer in the situation you described would be even more powerful than a BP since he is hard to kill and has much more mana to work with.

You're totally ignoring the essence of BPs which is that they gain the ability to do serious damage by becoming squishy as hell.

Forget about getting +10k hp with undy XD

I like the old bowl, the exping spots on current cz are better thou

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

BP=/=debuffer. Int priests can be debuffers and BPs can be buffers. And you don't need a buffer at all because of scrolls. In fact, an Int debuffer in the situation you described would be even more powerful than a BP since he is hard to kill and has much more mana to work with.

You're totally ignoring the essence of BPs which is that they gain the ability to do serious damage by becoming squishy as hell.
    You are right, BPs don't equal debuffer, I guess I was just relating to what I ask from my clannies... simply if you are BP, you must go duff. In KE a BP duffer is more usefull then an INT duffer, party-wise... if you think otherwise, think again, and come to a realization why,.. if not, then I'd explain why.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    You are right, BPs don't equal debuffer, I guess I was just relating to what I ask from my clannies... simply if you are BP, you must go duff. In KE a BP duffer is more usefull then an INT duffer, party-wise... if you think otherwise, think again, and come to a realization why,.. if not, then I'd explain why.
    well you better start explaining because id rather come up against a BP than an int priest in most any size party.