Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

My New Year's Gift to One Person

This is a discussion on My New Year's Gift to One Person within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; gogo pwnen or ghosty even though ghosty is orc :S[/b] TY demento and spec- 2 of my old babas...
Page: 2

Pwnensumnoobs

gogo pwnen or ghosty even though ghosty is orc :S[/b]

TY demento and spec- 2 of my old babas

Banned

damn
    ther is no way i will get the char
    my english is sucks =( i couldent explain so good

Flat0ut

damn, if i had friends that want to have ko4life accounts but i dont want to force my friends to do that.
    Its great that propably the guy who will get the priest have really awesome friends , same as me.
    Well i will need to wait more time till i will play with my mates.

Ty for even read this.

Sigh trade it with my mage then give my mage away

Sigh trade it with my mage then give my mage away [/b]
    Puahaha

abouja

Just me pls...

gift ghosty, our clan is so lost w/o his priest skills

runordie

gift ghosty, our clan is so lost w/o his priest skills [/b]
    +1, this account will be well used in the hands of ghosty!

DesaiN

Hi. You dont know me im trying to play in Ko just for fun to have good time with friends some pk some xp but i dont have time for it all xp taking too much time i spend alot time playing this game but as we all know you need time to get good lvl etc i dont have time for it all too much things to do in home/school and buying account/items is too expensive and i never had a character lvl 70 :/ so if you would chose me i will try to take care of it as much as i will can i just maked account on ko4life but i was looked on this site many times before ofc i never scammed anyone or hacked.So Pls think about it. Thx

agendas

Hi, I want it. I wanna pwn 1337bOOm so badly in cz xD i sold all my chars cuz 1) i dun wanna lvl and 2) i sold all my chars to get money/items xD[/b]
    Gyft to kung. He pick rice for everyone but gets nothing for his hard work.

big_foot

Gimmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

shampoo

Hello again, I prevously posted that I would very much like to have this account, and i still do, but if you give it to Kung or Pwen I would be very happy too! They are both great people.

As for Ghostly, I think he deserves it less. I was in his Border Defence Party and he quit the prty half way through because our other priest wasnt healing good... The score at the time he left was like 50-46 for the orcs and there was over 7 min left in the war... this made me very mad because I wanted to win the war and he let down the party by leaving. And no he didn't get dc because he said "fuck this im outa hear" before he left. If ghostly wanted to have a lvl 75 badly he would have either stayed to help win the war for the xp or at least stay and lose and still get xp...

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

As for Ghostly, I think he deserves it less. I was in his Border Defence Party and he quit the prty half way through because our other priest wasnt healing good... The score at the time he left was like 50-46 for the orcs and there was over 7 min left in the war... this made me very mad because I wanted to win the war and he let down the party by leaving. And no he didn't get dc because he said "fuck this im outa hear" before he left. If ghostly wanted to have a lvl 75 badly we would have either stayed to help win the war for the xp or at least stay and lose and still get xp...[/b]
    I'm sorry but being the only priest who's actually healing/keeping myself alove/dbuffing/ enemy at the same is a tough job especially if other priest is not doing his/her job and other party members are busy to solo kill orcs instead of attacking on one person and one person only. By the way, after I reloged 01, I went to exp on darkstone so I made up the exp I could have gotten from bolder defens war. You don't need me to get the exp even if I leave? You could just go afk and still get the exp for losing... I got very frustrated because even I said many times that I was a dbuffer not a buffer, I was keep getting pms "aq heal","aq buff","1500" but of course you don't get those pms when you play or fight.. I could have stayed if the priest were doing his/her job therefore I left because it was a waste of time as I said as soon as I relog I got into exp party at ds and got more exp than I could have gotten from border defens war. Also this topic is not about "Flaming People".

I hope I made myself clear.

Thank You

Edit: I would like to clarify something, I did NOT ask anyone to vouch for me in this matter and I'm thankful for those who thinks I'm worthy for this account. I stated my reason why I want this priest;however, previous topic was closed by Chemical therefore I didn't reply under this topic. Once again I would like to thank for those who vouched for me even tho I did not ask them to.

LoveLess

my friends left bera and came to olympia used to play back i bera with my old mates in respect and theincredibles and my good friends came to olympia so yea thats why i would love your acount stay i spirit and good luck with your life ty for doing this for everytone its a nice gift.

runordie

Give it to Ghosty...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast