Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

My New Year's Gift to One Person

This is a discussion on My New Year's Gift to One Person within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Its fun reading all replys lol Anyway, u can give me the account coz I have lvl 64 priest and ...
Page: 5

DAFAQ Senior Member

Its fun reading all replys lol

Anyway, u can give me the account coz I have lvl 64 priest and cant waite to get lvl 72 with him. Trying to lvl as much as I can but I get pissed in BDW coz of idiots + there aren so many exp party as before moradon patch so lil hard to find good exp party for low lvl priests.

Cant blame me for trying ^_^.

Zaczaco11

my parents died in a freak guitar playing kangaroo accident...heres how it wents this kangaroo was playing guitar and a string broke slicing his stomache everything fell out onto my parents they drowned from the rain which was caused by the kangaroos which was called one rainy day. KO reminds me of my parents because i see kangaroos jumping everywhere on ko and iget to kill them...

ok done i like ko and i like high level players i'd like your account cuz im from beramus and i dont kno what to say that wouldnt be sad so im going to talk about I Am Legend.

What a stupid movie. Zombies dead doggy zombies suicide bomber and the world is saved wowwwwww goooood lord what a stupid movie. but w/e right stay on topic about ur acc. I think i should have it cuz without a good ko account my adhd will floooow and kill every1 around me, and eventually all the pets, children, old people, and god forbid, THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT O NOOOOOOO.

(LOL that my best attempt to wooo you i hope i win alot of ppl think im a piece of shit and a lot of people like me chances are i'll name change it and you'll never be remembered in game unless i mention you so happy picking :P )

EvilAtomicFrog

well to start i have no sad story to make you cry, for example: im living into an appartment with 9 brother and sisters and i earn money by selling drugs :P

I started playing this game 3 years ago, for 1 year i was a noob, just playing with real life friends and having fun. Then it turned bad, i played all the time, it became too much important, i was thinking about the game all the time. Like most of the people i got scammed and lost everything because i trusted my ''friends'' a few times but i didnt mind, i always started over and was playing mostly for fun. Later, after i lost everthing once again, and i got a job WHILE i was at school AND playing basket ball i realized playing this game was pointless, so i stopped. In all the three years the highest lvl i got was 62,(xp is boring and takes too much time :P) i made a lot of nice people and some ''friends'' who don't mind never talking to you again for items in a video game. Honestly, i did cheat once, because i was really tired of the game and was just messing around, and got banned, but i never used hacks to piss people off, i used it only for me and for fun, and i was always respectful to everyone i met and never betrayed someone. I stopped playing 6 months ago and would like to game back because i miss the good things of the game and i left my job so i have a little more free times . I would not play to much, only at night sometimes, maybe 4-10 hours a week maximum just pk'ing and having fun meeting new people. I probably won't even buy premium lol i have a lot of other things to put money on and a lot of other things to do in my life. (btw i play guitar hero and do snowboarding like your nephew but no bmx lol i suck at that)

thank you for reading, you can give it to someone else i i dont really care ill just keep on not playing :lol:

sorry if i have bad english, i live in Quebec, canada, and the english classes here are real bullshit this game taught me 90% of the english i learned

Banned

Ill make it simple

I want it, can I have it?

na honestly give it to a KO friend, dont give it to randoms on KO4LIFE.

OmegaXninja

yeaup give it to someone that will use it as it was his/hers from the start gl for the people who tried xD

Lun4t1C

Good to see a few nice ppl are still around hopefully you'll find someone that deserves to get it.

el_loko

Tormentor i remember you when in ranking post about quit ko, and now i see it.
    u always reserve my respect because in beramus u are one big legend. u are old player i called Old School

i think u love this game,
    sorry for my english, is crap compare others have GL in RL only person with good heart can made it for others

see my brother gl 2008

el_loko @ Beramus

lazlo_007

Hey :)

I saw your post in the general question and I thought I might as well give it a try :)
    Yea I'm not really known in the community or anything.. though I've been playing KO for like.. well a lot still remember levelling at Asga on Death Knights and Smilodons :lol: , doing Goblins and getting raided by some mean orcs. My first char was a mage.. on Beramus.. it was Fire/Lightning I remember being in parties thinking I'm some kind of God doing all the damage xD

I moved to Diez then, guess it was because I read a lot of good things about it. but I can't really remember, maybe I just liked the name? So yea.. I started by making an Archer.. heh those were fun times.. with my xorn crossbow +4 :) I was so happy when I made it.. and I was like out of money. That actually reminds me that back in those days you could really make some nice money by selling literally any goblin armor :) Also I remember when I got my first Kekuri ring, was funny, I remember spamming save like hundred of times in hope I wouldn't get a rollback :lol: With that rogue I levelled on Goblins.. till 40, man that was pain hehe.. it took really a lot of time heh. Then it was Eslant and Lard Orcs for few levels.. and then; I rolled my second mage heh. I was kind of bored with my archer, later I tried to convert it to a sin with a cleaver +3 and kukry +5 :lol: , but that's another story..

Well my second mage was Ice/Lightning.. I knew a bit more about the game, doesn't mean I knew a lot hehe, but still I managed to get to level 55, it was pretty fun, those days there were still a lot of english speaking people.. hell even whole parties sometimes.. I mean random ones of course. Hah that reminds me of one conversation.. I asked some person where she/he is from,and when I got "from Turkey" in reply I was like "cool.. that's nice" hehe. Thinking that nowdays I say that to any person NOT from Turkey :) It's not that I dislike them or something.. actually most of them are nice and when you say "sorry, I speak english" they either try to talk to you in english or just say bye, I know that's there this stereotype of "slm aga clan plx lwl kac fak ur mum sister" and yes I've meet few of those inviduals too heh, but It isn't really that bad as some people try to show it as. Anyway back to my mage.. I was even in a clan ( woot! :lol: ), seriously though, I had a lot of fun times in it, remember doing harpies or golems together, it was still back in the provoke days, so it was pretty cool.. I remember we were killing Eslant DMs with clan mages :) We even got a rogue shell pauldron once :rolleyes: The fact that the clan leader took most of the things for himself but that's another another story... Never saw my promised money hehe :rolleyes:.

Next.. my Worrion :) It's still my highest level character up to this day, level 61 namely. I really had a lot of fun with this char, it was hard yes.. but I was really happy and proud of myself when I reached that magic 60 :) Those were already KE times, I had a break from KO, not sure how long.. though I remember playing the KE beta with x50 xp :) Too bad I don't have any screenshots anymore from those times, surely they would bring some memories.. I remember killing Lamias to get my Bardish hehe, I got quite a few of them and in the end managed to get one to +6. Funniest thing is that I burned my first one heh.. when trying to reduce lol I upgraded my FPs too myself to +6 of course :) Later was playing a lot one the market.. bought a full set of +6 chitin ( nowdays it seems weird.. I would go for at least +7 hehe ) and a Glaive +7. The clan I was in was very very cool.. there were so many nice people, and no one was higher level.. than anyone.. hell actually I was the first person that dinged 60. I wonder how are they doing nowdays. This actually was better for the whole clan, since we levelled together, we were doing stuff just in our level range :) At some point we started doing Fallen Angels, I was tanking of course and killing, our priest healing. And the others were just wolfing, swifting chatting. And yea, we could have done it in just 2 of us, and get all the money.. but we were really a nice group, I knew that for some people, like mages or people with bad gear would be hard to make money.. so that's why we shared everything, you just had to be there and not afk of course :rolleyes:

Well.. so I got bored of KO again and went playing Silkroad, I still remember some people here, or was it on rankings, saying how cool it is how great all the pvp and jobs are.. but the thing that makes me laugh most now is how they were saying that there aren't many if any cheaters :lol: Well, last time I checked there were bot on bot on every spot.. not even counting those gold farming bots.. even the ammount of player bots was big. Probably nothing has changed.. don't know I don't really care ;) Though it's a nice game actually, if you don't count all those people cheating.. I could even stand the levelling maybe, but seeing all those people gaining levels by doing nothing.. or worse, when you see some random gold bot 10 levels higher than you, one of a thousand others bots, with a nick of "gsdfgsdfg" then that doesn't really motivate you to further grinding, sadly :(

So after a while I switched back to KO again :) It still was KE I think. So next was my orc sin.. on Diez too.. this time though I&#39;ve chosen the dark side =P Karus. First I decided to do all by myself and don&#39;t even touch the things that were on my warrior. Yea right,, I always said that hehe and always in the end I ended up selling my old character&#39;s stuff, and so it was this time too :lol: So after a while of playing around with those Stillettos I bought myself a MD +7 and MD +6. Expensive stuff back then.. Still got enough money to buy myself a full set of fp +7 Had to farm Kekuri rings again though <_< as I sold those from my old rogue when I needed money for the master quest on my warrior :rolleyes: Anyway I was pretty "nicely" geared, and grinded a while,, and a while and a while and yea.. at level 53 I got bored.. so I quit yet again :rolleyes: ( heh surely KO is addicting, once you start playing it, you can&#39;t ever really quit )

My next game was Anarchy Online :) Decided to upgrade from my froob ( free :lol: ) account and subscribed for a year :) I really must say it pretty much the best time I ever had online, the community there is really great, apart from few market spammers :rolleyes: But /ignore does the trick :lol: Really the reason why I love that community so much is that, you don&#39;t really need to know anyone.. and yet you know everyone, you&#39;re like one big family, sitting at OA grid ( RBB for omlets ) giving people buffs, twinking some new gear on, talking on general chat about everything and anything :) I really felt like I was part of the game and the community there. Sure there were some ninja looters, spammers, rude people and the most annoying the pvp whiners :rolleyes: But that was like maybe 10% :) And also I managed to reach the top level in this game.. sure it wasn&#39;t nearly as hard as getting levels in KO for example. But still, I felt really great and felt some kind of accomplishment ;) I was also the top DD class, Shade. The reason I didn&#39;t resubscribe? Well, I guess I got party bored.. but that wasn&#39;t really the reason I still had quite to do. The main reason I think is that the game was going into a direction where everyone would be getting stronger and stronger weapons, armors, nanos (spells) utilities.. which made few professions quite obsolete, my class too actually.. we still were top DDs but we we had to fight for it really hard.. while other professions had it relatively easy and it was easier and easier for them. Not to mention that with every patch there were 999 new items which made a lot of items obsolete,, and no longer people would even consider killing those monsters or doing some raid for those worse items since you could get a better one elswhere.. and it was easier too,, since new content = a lot of people doing those new things. There were also implemented some mobs that nuked you for 10k.. in close range.. so yea go figure, when an Opifex Shade.. at least when I played could get like 7-8k?? ( don&#39;t really remember ) tops without gimping him/herself , surely not enough to survive even one hit. So of course no one wanted to party us for that specific raid, and sadly there were few items there that were of use for us actually :rolleyes:

So anyway.. after Anarchy Online guess.. what happened? Yea back to KO :rolleyes:.
    This time I wanted to try something new.. I mean server :) I choose Edana, nice name heh. Yea :rolleyes:. Rolled a nice human rogue female :) Heh was always my dream but didn&#39;t want to gimp myself before, but now they all got same stats so it was cool. Well, so of course I did some levelling at first, don&#39;t even remember what weapons? Think it were those quest ones at first.. later cleavers +5 from MSS, gathered a several of them and finally managed to get myself dual +7 cleavers ;) Not bad actually.. Later, it was a lot of merchanting, those were duping times.. so prices were high. Started by selling my quest chitins and that MD +3 :rolleyes: After like two weeks or so.. I managed to get myself a full set of chitins +7 :) Hehe really nice. Still had my cleavers +7 And like 200 mil at inn. So yea.. I quit again :rolleyes:

I wanted to give Silkroad a second chance :rolleyes: I think it was already with the Euro patch, or it just came out.. so yea, I rolled a rogue, got her to like level 30 but decided to switch servers heh. It was a dagger rogue by the way.. pretty ok. But on the next server I decided to give crossbow a try. And really I don&#39;t regret it.. it was so much easier to level.. and was pretty cool in PvP too.. although the -50% hp surely hurt. Well I even found a guild at some point, I had bad experience with guilds in Silkroad before.. "inactively" bad experience :rolleyes:. So being in a nice active guild was pretty cool.. had lots of fun times talking and levelling together.. but I decided to quit anyway, of course the reason were botters,, don&#39;t need to comment on this one. It&#39;s just sad how they can ruin a game :(

Soooooo... back to KO again heh.. <_< Not a new char at first.. I decided to keep levelling my rogue on Edana, lucky for me prices are so low lately, I was thinking to buy 2 cleavers +8 for 100 mil :) But I thought I might just roll a new rogue and keep making the Lard Orc quest :rolleyes: Heh that was a bad idea.. bad in sense that after I got 21 Cleavers +7 of course none of them passed to +8 <_< And of course I ended up buying those 2 cleavers in the end anyway haha :rolleyes:.
    So I had to make some money back since I almost run out of it... of course.. reselling ftw no? So after 3 gazillions of resold cleavers and chitins I finally got my money back.. and 100 mil extra. So yea.. I felt like rolling a BP.. so what could I do? I just had to roll one :) At first I just wanted to play for fun and giggles with her. So I spent half day at anvil making those +7 armors :rolleyes: Don&#39;t even remember what weapon I had at first.. I remember later I had a Weight Hammer MP Absorb and then Large Breaker. Finally I decided to buy myself a full set of +8/15 STR clothes and a Lupus Pendant heh. So yea.. for a while ( a loooong while actually ) I was just reselling those.. to get my money back of course hehe. Was buying them for 15-20 mil ( that was very cheap back then now it&#39;s normal price I think ) and selling for 30-35 :) And people were buying them heh.. I was very lucky.. because one day I saw some person like about to set up a shop. So of course I&#39;m in position as always hehe. Sometimes that&#39;s the only way to get something very cheap.. just to be the first to click on the merchant But this time, someone forgot one "0" :) So I bought myself a nice Scorpion Shield +0 for 29 mil :lol: Yea that surely boosted my Inn balance, after I sold it of course :) for 250 mil.. I had like 950 mil at this point.. could buy a ROL and what not :lol:. So another day while passing by I noticed someone merchanting a Totamic Club +9 Rebirth 179 AP :blink: So just one less than II +8.. was kinda suprised.. when I check the merchant the price was like 900 mil... the person wanted to sell it really badly cause&#39; when I said "800 mil plx :(" I got "ok baba come" in reply :lol: Was afraid it might have been a dupe or what not. But I still have it to this day so yea.. heh.

Well so nowdays my BP is level 51 :rolleyes: still heh.. I&#39;m too lazy/busy to level her I suppose.. but I log on once in a while and PK on the Arena and lately "even" in Ardream.. suprisingly I&#39;m doing quite good.. even with such crappy gear, not even 59 and no DD.. I can still 1v1 most of the sins.. as long as I pot quick enough after the spike. Most I hate are those warriors that I can&#39;t even damage :rolleyes: But well.. I think I&#39;m pretty skilled if it comes to bashing the keys :lol: Just need to work on my tactic I guess.. oh yea I also play on buffs heh.. 960/200 :rolleyes: And surely some better gear would help..
    Yea my plan is actually to stay at DCZ and have fun there, since I don&#39;t think I&#39;ll ever manage to get to a decent level in this game, it just takes way too much time. That&#39;s why I&#39;d like to take my chance now.. and would really love if you would choose me as the next owner of your character :) I can say that I would take care of your character and even try to level a bit.. yes it won&#39;t be much that&#39;s for sure.. I would mainly play to have fun in CZ and at wars. And I would probably look for some nice clan without competition and all that. Just to have fun around together. I would really love to see and feel the real PvP and end game ;) Also if you ever wanted to play again you would be free to get your character back at any moment. And if I ever decide to quit for good ( is it possible even? :lol: ), I can either give this char back to you or I would make the same thing as you, so someone else might enjoy playing with this char, would be a waste if no one had acces to it ;)

So yea.. heh, that took a bit, well I guess I kind of "owed" the community some kind of introduction, after all I played this game a bit heh :lol:

Thanks for reading ;)

PS. I had to turn off those emoticons :)) Cause&#39; I was getting an error heh, so sorry for all those ":lol:" and stuff :)

&gt;AppleSauce&lt;

Well hi,

I don&#39;t expect to get the account since no one knows me unless they&#39;re from MYKO,
    ya i use to play KO(myko) but then it closed down, i wanted but didnt have the time
    to make a new char in USKO due to the fact that im still in school. I use to troll forums
    like this one back in MYKO forums where i had 8k posts there (hint hint who im MYKO peeps)
    and was really into this game, always been wanting to touch it again but really had
    no time, so if i were abel to use ur priest that would be awesome.

Honestly i nvr touched a priest since i started KO, been warrior since 2005, so yes if i got ur
    account i would be a complete noob and be not much use to olympia , but i&#39;m a quik learner.
    Really interested in your account because theres alot of ppl from my server back in MYKO
    on olympia who apparently made a clan, and it would be cool to run in parties again.

Hey you know what? I wouldn&#39;t mind if u gave the account to sumone else, but it would be
    great if i could like play/share on it for maybe a few weeks and that would be awesome.

SLM just got 2 things to say...
    1. I AM LEGEND OWNED, I DUNNO WAT U TALKIN BOUT NEEGRO. when he says "i promised my friend i would say hi today, so here it goes...Hi..., *dummie doesnt move* and he says, pls talk to me please say hi back PLEASE TALK TO ME :&#39;(" touchin moment

2. super deserves dat chara cause... he is just super! whenever he had to quit cause he had no time our clan went downhill n now some gay clans are takin SS of da KS they do cause we dont have super w us

Hello Infolock.
    I would like to take care of Your acc, same as You I got big break from KO (near 1 year).
    Im from Poland, for me best KO times was when no1 was playing this game, begin of ares was sooo funny.
    People didint spend so much time behind monitors to lvl like crazy, i remember i was like 54 and having sooo much fun!
    Later I was playing KO also but not to much, got school job RL you know heh.
    Now for me its almost imposible to get 70+.., dont have so much time priest 72+ is like a dream.
    I think you should get a thrustable sharer and sometimes play KO.
    I fell realy strange asking some1 i dont even know for free acc...
    I would like to share the acc with You, sometimes we gonna play more sometimes lees but one day we hit 80 for sure
    My english is not to good hope you understand what i mean, take care and have luck in RL.
    Chers Bishi.

thank mr. skeletal Senior Member XeroK's Avatar

Hi Infolock

hmm, 30 minutes passed, and I dont know what can I write....
    Only that I can take care of your priest and I would like have a priest 72 + ^^
    Hmm, I&#39;ll write a few of my history
    I lived in Peru 12 years of my life, my motha met a french man, and he fell in love -.-", the 8th November 2005 I quitted Peru to go to France, now I live in France and I speak 3 languages, YaY ! xD, I play KO since all the time, 1st MY-KO Free2Play, then I stopped MY-KO cuz it became Pay2play, then I started with JPKO , then stopped cuz there was no traduction patch, and started USKO, only 2 servers Ares and Dies then a lot of servers -.-", I started all the servers since the beginning, Item or Boss Event everytime ,

Well that was my history ^^

Thx Already and GLIRL (Good Luck In Real Life)

Hey if i understood correctly ure Tormentor from Beramus Respect clan? If u are hey man loooong time :lol: I used to play a priest back then called DarkTemplar, and its still the best clan ive ever been in, too bad i got hacked cuz yeh i enjoyed every day i was there doing bosses with u guys. I still remember the day when we were supposed to do the cape quest and u fell asleep camping DTH that spawned right there and got lured by like 20 of us on you hahaha those were the days! It sux that u cant play anymore cuz no matter what everyone else says u led one of the best clans in KO history for sure. I still remember that HWoT u bought for me only few days after i lost my account.

Well anyway just wanted to say hello, its good to remember those days when KO was different, i also saw Gabloo the mage midget :lol: on some of the newer servers tho cant remember which one.

Have fun in your life without KO, peace Joe!

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

lazlo_007 .. nice post i thnk u can turn it into a book..

anyways bump and ghosty even tho hes gay he still deservers it same with apples <3

KalaBunga Senior Member

:-o , i do not post for the char but just offtopoc one.

most people do not play on olypia that posted , or even would go there if they had friends. but sinds a free character they all give it a shot i can understand that point , but im my mind you can beter give it to some one who still plays here thats in a clan or left the game but decisde to go bakc and wanne play wiht his clan ahgain.

balblalalala.

anyways i hope a person gets it who deserves the most. , i read post of poepel playings this game for 3 years and they spent that mutch $$ on it , why would you want a free char then when you alreayd can spend so mutch $$.

rather help some one wiht a low income or not the highest that does not have the extra dollars to babashop.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast