Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

My New Year's Gift to One Person

This is a discussion on My New Year's Gift to One Person within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; i tihnk paperownz (ko4life name) should get it becuz he is tru to the game and has played my accounts ...
Page: 6

agendas

i tihnk paperownz (ko4life name) should get it becuz he is tru to the game and has played my accounts which havent had the best luck, altho i never have hadd the best luck in this game. he really likes to play and i dont have much time so i thougth id keep it short. alotta ppl know me, ive played for last 1.5 yrs blah blah blah was in WeRule then got hacked on DURKA2 (miss u werule) paper shared acct with me and spent usd on it so he suffered more than i did theres my 2 cents

signed:

DURKA(2) (WeRule's most favoritest priesty :P)

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i tihnk paperownz (ko4life name) should get it becuz he is tru to the game and has played my accounts which havent had the best luck, altho i never have hadd the best luck in this game. he really likes to play and i dont have much time so i thougth id keep it short. alotta ppl know me, ive played for last 1.5 yrs blah blah blah was in WeRule then got hacked on DURKA2 (miss u werule) paper shared acct with me and spent usd on it so he suffered more than i did theres my 2 cents

signed:

DURKA(2) (WeRule's most favoritest priesty :P)[/b]
    werule's favorite priest is prob lakokorota (think thats how its spelled) hehe durkaaaaaaaa u nub! come back to africa with 1337bOOm and everyone

agendas

haha im white but ill come anywayz :P skool sux

<3 DURKA(2)

QuIcK

lmao infolock = tormentor? haha i didnt know that give it to me so i can get a legit ms+9 and rape all... + i beat u up on the beta server so you owe me.

and im still best bp of all time h34r: eventho, Chemical owns me :x

Quilk, die.

Hey Tormentor, Im Koreander from bearmus. I remember you, we were both 62 warriors with dual wield, except you owned more because you had a good combo. I recently came back to the game.. couldn&#39;t get away :P , but good luck with yourself,

Herbie, koreander

Opaque

hey there... about your account.

well here it goes ill tell you why i would want it... well not me exactly... first ill tell you about my brother. my brother was born with a heart condition, a hole in his heart, and with that it doesnt let him do much physically e.g work or play sports or something... well since i have been playing ko i started in olympia and started some characters you may know some... sexual_healer... Opaque... well these chars were lvld some but gear gained by me and my money for kc and prem... but i wasnt the real player because i was at school and work... they were played by my brother, eric... since he cant do much i wanted him to play this you know give him something to do and assosciate with people since he wasnt a popular kid at school... this game introduced him to alot of people and got my chars known as his and i didnt mind because in the first place i wanted him to make friends... well anyway... i came on ko4life today and saw your topic... it inspired me... giving something like this away, for that special person. well why i wanted it is cos i wanted my bro to have some real fun... you know? and get some real respect... something he hasnt really had in life. but yeah man. make a good decision... im sure you&#39;ll know who deserves it the most . he is a good player also the player all knew... i didnt wanna write this here for everyone to see i didnt want them to think of him differently but yeah all good

happy new years

tolgahan

s.a char versene oynayalım biras
    hahah 5 page . i dont want to start again or i wd beg u :P

With giving the account to me, you will give a home to 1 of these kittens.

People who cry all the time have it most likely going alright, because if your life is fucked up you need to change everything around you into a joke, else you just might find yourself playing in traffic.
    "So anyhow, I&#39;m looking for people, who don&#39;t have alot, who are somewhat just getting their feet wet with the game or are still enjoying it as much as ever."

Oh, and that too. Been playing since Diez came out, would love to start seriously playing again.

"As to why you want it, and why you deserve it."

I want it because priests are my true passion. I deserve it because i belive in the "pay it forward" movement, today, and every day, deliver more than you are getting paid to do. The victory of success will be half won when you learn the secret of putting out more than is expected in all that you do. Make yourself so valuable in your work that eventually you will become indispensable. Exercise your privilege to go the extra mile, and enjoy all the rewards you receive. I deserve a chance to deserve it. I believe.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Take mine out of the runs. There are way too many other people who really need it more than I do, and want to start playing up again. :P

69zero13

I probably don&#39;t deserve this and won&#39;t get it, but I would like to start off with how kind you are for doing this, but I used to play olympia, proudly:] I got 57 or 58 then k2ed :&#39;( and I still have not lvled a character cause it just hasn&#39;t felt right since then, well I wasn&#39;t good, I had never been good at exping, I go to maybe 62 then I couldn&#39;t stand it anymore cause I couldn&#39;t get a good clan and half-decent items, the day before I got k2ed, I logged on, someone pmed and said, "Why did you scam (can&#39;t remember there name) and I said I didn&#39;t and so on, and they said they reported it to GM and next day, I tried to long in then (bam) I said Sorry server is undergoing maintnance, that was right after I moved last year:&#39;( I probably don&#39;t deserve it, but I will try cause I miss Oly Sorry if you think my story is fake, it is completely true. But you are good person for doing this

P.S. I would start over, but school has taken my life Very little time in the day for me, I can get on no more than an hr a day

simple182

Basicly,
    - I never owned a lvl 71+ character
    - Always have to share with my friends
    - Never have the time for this game to exp that much even tho i love this game soo much
    - This would be the best gift given to me for 07 Christmas+New years (Seriously)

Anyways even if i get it or not. I really appreciate you giving it away and making others happy.

Peace, your a good dude for doing this.
    Good luck and good luck to everyone in this topic. =)

abouja

wow its still going on

Gl kankas,hope he is serious about it after all the begging and kiss ass that is happening unless he is getting the laugh of his life on u.

The Mexican Senior Member Razor___'s Avatar

wow its still going on

Gl kankas,hope he is serious about it after all the begging and kiss ass that is happening unless he is getting the laugh of his life on u.[/b]

ghosty got it i think

oOapplesOo

ghosty got it i think[/b]
    ME ME ME i want it now lol damn i like how people go all out for this i must say im impressed

why doesnt infolock finish this thread by saying who he gave it to.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast