Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

My New Year's Gift to One Person

This is a discussion on My New Year's Gift to One Person within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; hi Bill :lol: Long time no see....
Page: 4

ShionxD

hi Bill :lol:
    Long time no see.

QuIcK

Can you say when i played we 1v1'd many times and he was the best competition on the server but i got the best of him most the time now shh u liar.

WrathofGod

if u hadnt gave the account away i would like it...
    i got scammed all my items in olympia a while back when prices were high
    when hb+7 was almost 30gbs and skel belt was 20gbs
    i lost my:
    hb+7
    warrior chitin +8 set
    skel belt
    i really wana come back to oly and play with some old friends....
    i am trading my girakon char for a rogue or priest in any server... i would really like a free oly account to play with them again
    thanks

this post has generated lots of attention lol, good job account giver!! if my voice counts any i would like to see either ghosty or apples get the account. i cant think of anyone else that would do it right other than these two guys.... as for people wanting the character because there cousins aunts sisters retarded half sister died i think thats just reaching for an account.....

stadik-god

My retard cusin Jerome is dislecsic, can i have the account?

h34r: haha, give it to ghosty!!!!

infolock

hi Bill :lol:
    Long time no see.[/b]
    hello old friend.

--

I'll let this post live for a few more days, then someone's getting it. Just checked over everything, account is level 74 now, around 95% I believe. Has some +8 chitins, some +8 papers, some +7 chitins, etc. Email address will be given to the person I pick, along with everything else. Will try not to keep you all waiting too long, but I've been busy lately. Thanks. Hope everyone is having a good new years'.

WrathofGod

hello old friend.

--

I'll let this post live for a few more days, then someone's getting it. Just checked over everything, account is level 74 now, around 95% I believe. Has some +8 chitins, some +8 papers, some +7 chitins, etc. Email address will be given to the person I pick, along with everything else. Will try not to keep you all waiting too long, but I've been busy lately. Thanks. Hope everyone is having a good new years'.[/b]
    pick me pick me :lol:

Pwnensumnoobs

hello old friend.

--

I'll let this post live for a few more days, then someone's getting it. Just checked over everything, account is level 74 now, around 95% I believe. Has some +8 chitins, some +8 papers, some +7 chitins, etc. Email address will be given to the person I pick, along with everything else. Will try not to keep you all waiting too long, but I've been busy lately. Thanks. Hope everyone is having a good new years'.[/b]
    Thanks for the update!

hey bill nice to see ur alive :P and hope the one who gets it will make good use of it

ps: dont give it to quick, hes a dumbass

happy new year ^^

oh yah im serious about quick

Flat0ut

If u will pick me my friends won't sell their accounts ^^ one is already try to change it for another server :|
    Anyway I go to spam somewhere else and i'm going to school^^

Richie

Hoodles. may i have it?
    My wife scammed me of my char :/ in cypher and now she is on it 20/7 and im sleeping the other 4 hours
    i once played Oly but got to a lowly lvl 61 with my buffer(pre RoFD). It would be nice to come back and actually play and compete at an even(ish) lvl
    If you are looking for a mature, responsible and respectful person to take over ownership....then i am your man

ps. Im not really responsible, mature or respectful. More like stoned, google eyed and wanting to leave Cypher.

lolmagore

If u gimme the char ... I'll sell it and get drunk to your health^^
    j/k I'm not interested in this char.

stadik-god

bump for ghosty's new char! jk i hope the best person gets it.

Even tho i think its ghosty!

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Do sob stories actually work? I would post my list, but then I don't want to look like the everyone else

Banned

hi, well if u didnt give away your account, first off ... merry x-mas and a late happy new year ^^ lol... well u i bet u dont know me lol but friendship can start from 2 strangers right? I've been playing KO for bout.... 3 years ^^ but well quit for bout 6 months now cuz of school and work.. im 17 but i do play KO as a hobby i guess, i go out with friends and enjoy seeing each and every1 of them. I see your giving away a free account, not many people are willing to do this because of the hard earn exp they get each and everyday and the items they work hard for , and Quitting a game i know isnt easy... giving up your friends who you've played with ever since the day you started, having to leave and not enjoy the time u PK with them or share jokes and laughter i've had many of these experiences and i know its very hmmm... whats the word for it...(thinking of a big word haha) well you can say its fun and memoriable? lol well it might not be much but hope whoever gets it can have as much fun as you did and not ruin the name you have made it to be ^^ anyways cya (wow reading it again makes me sound so corny haha ) PS:* if i dont win ima look for you and beat you up =P lol jking jking , hope the best person wins* hehe but yea, i hope i can play with your priest and enjoy every moment of it ^^ thanks for reading

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast