Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

NEW SCAMMER : MAjiX BaByBash

This is a discussion on NEW SCAMMER : MAjiX BaByBash within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Refund whos money? This guy looks like to me that he has hacked 3x paypal accounts and is now using ...
Page: 3

Banned

Refund whos money? This guy looks like to me that he has hacked 3x paypal accounts and is now using them to buy items. AND SINCE THIS HAS ALREADY HAPPENED TO ME BY NAS, should I refund the money to a paypal account scammer who will just buy items from somebody else and they will get a chargeback for un-authorized access?

I think i'll let paypal settle this.

I got charged back by nas when i had instated "virtual items, intangible goods" after he went on his hacking spree, because why ? Because paypal has a loop-whole in the chargeback system that allows ppl to do so..

Secondly, i understand the limit issue, but why would you LIE to me saying you lived in chile, england, and iceland.. You set your self up as a freaking scammer, and to me the writing was on the wall.. I m not going to allow you to simply try to scam me via making up bogus paypals and then pin all the shit on ME. If you wanted to be legit, you would have told me the truth. Prove what ive said wrong, and we'll talk. In the future, dont try to buy 54646151 things on the forums through 3 diff paypals.. You look TOO much like nas, thats why i couldnt trust u.

As for the nice lil brought up topic.. Read what i posted in it, i remain my innocence seeing as i did not a thing wrong

Have a nice day.

WatchMySex

I don't know any of you but if the deal is not going to be done, why dont you send him his money back? Just because you think he is a scammer you just keep his money? h43r:

BreatHTaKinG

i have my friend paypal... all verifed paypal relax babybash and majix... if paypal account illegal.. u dont pick-up money... paypal dont accept its dont talk more.....

Fa7

Originally posted by WatchMySex
    I don't know any of you but if the deal is not going to be done, why dont you send him his money back? Just because you think he is a scammer you just keep his money? *h43r:
    +1 h43r:

Mosh Pit

if im correct, isnt there a $2000 limit? You can only spend or recieve that much, so if you use one, and he sends over $1000 for each char, than he would be over his limit.

Plus, whats wrong with having 2 priests? You never know someones reasonings, who knows, he might just use it for a spot in the clan for more np.

BreatHTaKinG

You took the money and ran away..its false become paypal...Bank credit cards owner with point of view... tell me babybash and majix...

I sent the money 2 days ago .. babybash...

Banned

if he hacked the accounts even its still not ur money so refund it....cause the owners of the accounts IF they are hacked will file fraud charges and get there money back but if u have it it will make things worse for them and in long run for you as well

also this guy doesnt hack paypal accounts man....and its really hard to hack paypal accounts now.....they have installed new measures that make it almost impossible and he if he is that good of a hacker then he can just hack ko to get his items

Banned

Originally posted by Mosh Pit
    if im correct, isnt there a $2000 limit? You can only spend or recieve that much, so if you use one, and he sends over $1000 for each char, than he would be over his limit.

Plus, whats wrong with having 2 priests? You never know someones reasonings, who knows, he might just use it for a spot in the clan for more np.
    i know i have few paypal accounts well 3 ....one of them only has 500 limit

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    if he hacked the accounts even its still not ur money so refund it....cause the owners of the accounts IF they are hacked will file fraud charges and get there money back but if u have it it will make things worse for them and in long run for you as well

also this guy doesnt hack paypal accounts man....and its really hard to hack paypal accounts now.....they have installed new measures that make it almost impossible and he if he is that good of a hacker then he can just hack ko to get his items

bull shit. I lost +130$ from paypal just a couple of weeks ago thanks to their great security.

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mosh Pit

i know i have few paypal accounts well 3 ....one of them only has 500 limit[/b]
    and you have them listed in 3 different countries correct?

MrzLies

he wanted 2 buy my rouge with my Rol+1 and IN.

Banned

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mosh Pit

i know i have few paypal accounts well 3 ....one of them only has 500 limit
    and you have them listed in 3 different countries correct?[/b]
    no just one of them is other 2 are in america

Banned

HEY LOOK ANOTHER ONE TO ADD TO THE LIST. Maybe he wanted to use up all of his own money to BUY OUT ALL OF DIEZ!

Retards.

Banned

no matter how u look at it ur took the stolen money either way...hacked or his money

its not urs to keep.....refund the money.....ur not losing anything and its not urs

i dont get whats so hard to understand here :blink:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast