Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

NEW SCAMMER : MAjiX BaByBash

This is a discussion on NEW SCAMMER : MAjiX BaByBash within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by MrzLies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrzLies)</div> Originally posted by Vacant @ <!--QuoteBegin-MrzLies well its easy... u have this guy who tried ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by MrzLies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrzLies)</div>
    Originally posted by Vacant@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrzLies

well its easy... u have this guy who tried killing someone with a gun... ok this guy stoped it from killing it..... well hi didnt kill it... give him the gun back?...

It's different though, this guy isn't a proven scammer. If he was a proven scammer I would notify paypal and let them deal with the money earned. Cuz the money they recieved isn't theirs. It is either his, some poor familiy he stole it from or paypals money not theirs.

It's damn supicious to use multiple accounts from different places and I wouldent trust him either but its still not proven.
    im sure they will notify... i know this 2 guys.. and i would put my hands in fire for them.. they will do wuts its ok..
    and yes... its the same shit..
    He wantes 5 accs... 13 Rols - 13 INs ... Cmon guys cant u see he is a piece of scammer....[/b]

I also want 5accounts - 13 RoLs - 13 INs but that's not gonna happen lol

Too many paypals to be normal imo

Ok guys im done with this argument. All i wanted was an honest response from him in regards to how he managed to have all of these randomly spread out accounts, and why he was offerring on so many different items. And what i have found is this. He can't speak the national language of his country, if he can afford residency in 3 different countries... he must be pretty darn rich.. if he cant speak spanish, and barely can speak english.. then that kinda makes it odd of his two paypals, Chile and ENGLAND (im pretty sure they speak english?) I guess its your Icelandish languange coming out in ya? I asked for honesty, i caught more lies of yours.. I talked with paypal, and guess who is in trouble now.. YOU :wub:

Oh, and he is trying to use a spanish translator on msn.. and my 2 years of spanish school even can realize how BAD the translator is doing :P

Fa7

Originally posted by Mosh Pit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mosh Pit)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant

I agree that he is probly a scammer and is using hacked paypal accounts, but either way it isn't your money so just refund it from paypal and move on. Don't deal with people suspicious like this. I know how tempting it is to keep that money but it still isn't yours even if the guy is a scammer. Refund the money, notify paypal of all the accounts he used and let them deal with it.

Just my oppinion. *:P

+1
    +2x[/b]
    +3
    it's sad to see people act like scammers (i will not tell who because every person who got a brain will see who im talking about, and they may recognize themselves)

LoveHurts

hmm breathtaking looks like everyone is on majix and babybash side i might not know them personally or trade with them but i know them and i dont think they are scammers

MrzLies

Originally posted by Majix
    Ok guys im done with this argument. All i wanted was an honest response from him in regards to how he managed to have all of these randomly spread out accounts, and why he was offerring on so many different items. And what i have found is this. *He can't speak the national language of his country, if he can afford residency in 3 different countries... he must be pretty darn rich.. if he cant speak spanish, and barely can speak english.. then that kinda makes it odd of his two paypals, Chile and ENGLAND (im pretty sure they speak english?) I guess its your Icelandish languange coming out in ya? I asked for honesty, i caught more lies of yours.. I talked with paypal, and guess who is in trouble now.. YOU *:wub: *

Oh, and he is trying to use a spanish translator on msn.. and my 2 years of spanish school even can realize how *BAD the translator is doing :P
    +1

Originally posted by MrzLies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrzLies)</div>
    Originally posted by Mosh Pit@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrzLies

well its easy... u have this guy who tried killing someone with a gun... ok this guy stoped it from killing it..... well hi didnt kill it... give him the gun back?...

That is a conditional situation, and is completely different...but yea i would, after i left...
    ok nice u would give him the gun cause are not there.. sure u give a fuck about the rest..[/b]
    wtf u always talking about shouldnt give him back "THE GUN". It is big diff here. Look, u say he using many accounts look wierd and after u got his $ u didnt give items or refund for him???? I dont get it.

I wont do business with this guy but i wont keep his $ like this. It turns u guys to "BAD BOY II".

Majix, im still love you and hope you do the right.

MrzLies, i think u should stop play around with gun :lol:

btw Tez, even you send invoice, or require for virtual items subjects/comments watever, u still get charge back by credit owner, not just paypal problem.

peace out....

BreatHTaKinG

Originally posted by LoveHurts
    hmm breathtaking looks like everyone is on majix and babybash side i might not know them personally or trade with them but i know them and i dont think they are scammers

why dont give me my money back ???????????????

P4rthen0n

For the people saying Majix and Babybash should give back the money, they don't know shit about what they're talking about.

IF they send back the money, then they can get screwed if the other guy charges back because the account used to do the payment was itself hacked (like VJE/Nas did). And yes, they WILL loose the chargeback no matter if they have "virtual item" on it or not, that's just bullshit because it does not aply when it comes to hacked accounts.

Majix and Babybash, do not refund the money, just wait until he chargesback. Why doesn't he chargeback if he doesn't have the items he payed for ? Afraid the real owner of the account gets the mail about the chargebacks ?
    This is pretty much a scam attempt, why else would he be using paypal accounts from 3 very diferent places ? -.-"

What's your problem man ? Just do chargeback and get your money back. Then i'm sure Majix and Babybash will refund your money in the proper refund thing. BUT if they send the money back NOW and later you or the real owner of the account does a chargeback... bb 2x money. h43r:
    So... chargeback, unless you're afraid to.

derzulya

baby + majix in black list ... never buy things from them ... B)

MrzLies

Originally posted by RyanZ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RyanZ)</div>
    Originally posted by MrzLies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrzLies)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mosh Pit
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrzLies

That is a conditional situation, and is completely different...but yea i would, after i left...
    ok nice u would give him the gun cause are not there.. sure u give a fuck about the rest..[/b]
    wtf u always talking about shouldnt give him back "THE GUN". It is big diff here. Look, u say he using many accounts look wierd and after u got his $ u didnt give items or refund for him???? I dont get it.

I wont do business with this guy but i wont keep his $ like this. It turns u guys to "BAD BOY II".

Majix, im still love you and hope you do the right.

MrzLies, i think u should stop play around with gun :lol:

btw Tez, even you send invoice, or require for virtual items subjects/comments watever, u still get charge back by credit owner, not just paypal problem.

peace out....[/b][/quote]

GUN FTW.

Fa7

a deal is a deal
    if you sell something to someone, you have to do the exchange if the person gave you the money.
    think about a normal trade in the street, you want to sell this keyboard or screen to someone, will you ask him where he got his money? will you do that? just imagine the smile on my face and his own too if you do

come on, show us that youre smarter than this breathallbuy

Oh and here is one more interesting fact everyone I had his msn address translated by a turkish friend of mine... OH GEEZE his msn has buda sonsuz in it.. and it means "this is endless" in turkish.. Hmm so now Hes English (but barely is able to communicate in english on this topic) / Icelandic / Lives in Chile (but cant speak spanish) and has a turkish msn ?

Comee onnn guys.. the writing is on the silly wall..

Originally posted by P4rthen0n
    For the people saying Majix and Babybash should give back the money, they don't know shit about what they're talking about.

IF they send back the money, then they can get screwed if the other guy charges back because the account used to do the payment was itself hacked (like VJE/Nas did). And yes, they WILL loose the chargeback no matter if they have "virtual item" on it or not, that's just bullshit because it does not aply when it comes to hacked accounts.

Majix and Babybash, do not refund the money, just wait until he chargesback. Why doesn't he chargeback if he doesn't have the items he payed for ? Afraid the real owner of the account gets the mail about the chargebacks ?
    This is pretty much a scam attempt, why else would he be using paypal accounts from 3 very diferent places ? -.-"
    Um, we arn't talking about re-sending the money. There is an option in the payment he sent to do a refund and there is no way to charge back a refund.

If you re-send the money instead of doing the refund option then thats retarded and yes you can EASILY get screwed that way.

P4rthen0n

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n

Um, we arn't talking about re-sending the money. There is an option in the payment he sent to do a refund and there is no way to charge back a refund.

If you re-send the money instead of doing the refund option then thats retarded.[/b]
    Well in that case, sure they should refund the money, why not ? It's not theirs.
    But anyway, why didn't the other guy chargeback already if he didn't get the items ?

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-P4rthen0n

If you re-send the money instead of doing the refund option then thats retarded and yes you can EASILY get screwed that way.[/b]
    edit: no more oil for this flame :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast