Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

NEW SCAMMER : MAjiX BaByBash

This is a discussion on NEW SCAMMER : MAjiX BaByBash within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; and my mage fully geared.. and babybash's priest... and dro'... oh and when i msn him he says "which account ...
Page: 4

and my mage fully geared.. and babybash's priest... and dro'... oh and when i msn him he says "which account are you selling again" HMMM i doubt someone places soo many offers at once without waiting to see if one pans out.. All i gotta say is the minute he can prove to me his intentions were the legit, i will refund the money. Thusfar, i have not seen him explain why they were in 3 diff countries and he lied about his ethnicity and all this junk to us when if he had been honest i wouldnt have had a reason to be suspicious.

/sigh

BreatHTaKinG

I only want back my money or give me items....This very logical...I am not able to understand...This man took my money and aunt is telling cheaters...What is the grief babybash and majix...To place on my money....

Mosh Pit

Originally posted by Majix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Majix)</div>
    Originally posted by Tez/Aja@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mosh Pit

if im correct, isnt there a $2000 limit? You can only spend or recieve that much, so if you use one, and he sends over $1000 for each char, than he would be over his limit.

Plus, whats wrong with having 2 priests? You never know someones reasonings, who knows, he might just use it for a spot in the clan for more np.

i know i have few paypal accounts well 3 ....one of them only has 500 limit
    and you have them listed in 3 different countries correct?[/b]
    I should slap you... just because they are listed there, not everyone makes the account so that its detailed completely, he could have been jsut doing it fast. Ive made plenty of things and just clicked on making them in afganistan..so chill and stfu.

Youve been accused, and accused again, Tez is smart, not sure if he still plays, but he has no need to steal, neither does the other guy (sry forgot your name :rollseyes: )

Again, if you were right beside me i would grab a white glove and smack you -_-

Banned

Originally posted by Tez/Aja
    no matter how u look at it ur took the stolen money either way...hacked or his money

its not urs to keep.....refund the money.....ur not losing anything and its not urs

i dont get whats so hard to understand here :blink:

I could do that, and he would just take advantage of someone not smart enough to see through his scam.

We've already seen that he wants to buy the accounts/items of:

Majix
    Me
    Dro
    MrsLies
    Nesma

INCLUDING A shit load of INs/Rols

Mosh Pit

If he sent you the money than just refund him the money, whether he is legit or not, its his.
    If you dont have the money (which i highly doubt) than your both screwed.
    If you dont give the money, your pretty much scarred on ko4life

BreatHTaKinG

i dont buy char now... i m only give offer... whose take char... talking now...i m searching a char ....and i m offer ppl its very natural...

Banned

1st u dont know if he is scammer or not

2nd its not ur money to ever keep

3rd return it

its not ur call ur not the police or paypal fraud deptartment

also he is not scammer and i have done trades with him as have others and he has not stolen shit

for all u know he could be another painter and is loaded

MrzLies

wtf... so it wasnt only my acc.. XD!

omg... xD!

I agree that he is probly a scammer and is using hacked paypal accounts, but either way it isn't your money so just refund it from paypal and move on. Don't deal with people suspicious like this. I know how tempting it is to keep that money but it still isn't yours even if the guy is a scammer. Refund the money, notify paypal of all the accounts he used and let them deal with it.

Just my oppinion. :P

Banned

Originally posted by Vacant
    I agree that he is probly a scammer and is using hacked paypal accounts, but either way it isn't your money so just refund it from paypal and move on. Don't deal with people suspicious like this. I know how tempting it is to keep that money but it still isn't yours even if the guy is a scammer. Refund the money, notify paypal of all the accounts he used and let them deal with it.

Just my oppinion. *:P
    +1

Mosh Pit

Originally posted by Tez/Aja+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tez/Aja)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Vacant

Just my oppinion. *:P
    +1[/b]
    +2x

MrzLies

well its easy... u have this guy who tried killing someone with a gun... ok this guy stoped it from killing it..... well he didnt kill it... give him the gun back?...

Banned

Originally posted by MrzLies
    well its easy... u have this guy who tried killing someone with a gun... ok this guy stoped it from killing it..... well hi didnt kill it... give him the gun back?...
    big diff

Mosh Pit

well its easy... u have this guy who tried killing someone with a gun... ok this guy stoped it from killing it..... well hi didnt kill it... give him the gun back?...
    That is a conditional situation, and is completely different...but yea i would, after i left...

It's different though, this guy isn't a proven scammer. If he was a proven scammer I would notify paypal and let them deal with the money earned. Cuz the money they recieved isn't theirs. It is either his, some poor familiy he stole it from or paypals money not theirs.

And trust me money doesen't come out of no where. If the guy is proven to be scammer paypal WILL get the money from you if he wont. Paypal wont take the hit, the customer will.

It's damn supicious to use multiple accounts from different places and I wouldent trust him either but its still not proven.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast