Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

NEW SCAMMER : MAjiX BaByBash

This is a discussion on NEW SCAMMER : MAjiX BaByBash within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-MrzLies well its easy... u have this guy who tried killing someone with a gun... ...
Page: 5

MrzLies

Originally posted by Vacant+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vacant)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrzLies
    well its easy... u have this guy who tried killing someone with a gun... ok this guy stoped it from killing it..... well hi didnt kill it... give him the gun back?...
    It's different though, this guy isn't a proven scammer. If he was a proven scammer I would notify paypal and let them deal with the money earned. Cuz the money they recieved isn't theirs. It is either his, some poor familiy he stole it from or paypals money not theirs.

It's damn supicious to use multiple accounts from different places and I wouldent trust him either but its still not proven.[/b]
    im sure they will notify... i know this 2 guys.. and i would put my hands in fire for them.. they will do wuts its ok..
    and yes... its the same shit..
    He wantes 5 accs... 13 Rols - 13 INs ... Cmon guys cant u see he is a piece of scammer....

Originally posted by MrzLies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MrzLies)</div>
    Originally posted by Vacant@
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrzLies

well its easy... u have this guy who tried killing someone with a gun... ok this guy stoped it from killing it..... well hi didnt kill it... give him the gun back?...

It's different though, this guy isn't a proven scammer. If he was a proven scammer I would notify paypal and let them deal with the money earned. Cuz the money they recieved isn't theirs. It is either his, some poor familiy he stole it from or paypals money not theirs.

It's damn supicious to use multiple accounts from different places and I wouldent trust him either but its still not proven.
    im sure they will notify... i know this 2 guys.. and i would put my hands in fire for them.. they will do wuts its ok..
    and yes... its the same shit..
    He wantes 5 accs... 13 Rols - 13 INs ... Cmon guys cant u see he is a piece of scammer....[/b]
    I dont think they are scammers either and I am sure they will do the right thing.. I like majix a lot and don't think he would do that but its still not his money and hopefully he will realize the right and mature thing to do.

If he didnt give the item or account he lost nothing only gained, and nothing should have been gained in this situation. :mellow:

MrzLies

Originally posted by Mosh Pit+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mosh Pit)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-MrzLies
    That is a conditional situation, and is completely different...but yea i would, after i left...[/b]
    ok nice u would give him the gun cause are not there.. sure u give a fuck about the rest..

Majix , talk with people of paypal if his acc is hack you keep money , he scammer ... but is he acc is legit you have give items or char or charge back money . cant keep his money is you no sure he is scammer.,maybe no is scammer and you scam he.

Ok ive been reading what you all have said, and i agree with you, and i appreciate the support from some.. but when it comes right down to it. Breathtaking : I just want you to tell me why you had 3 different paypal accounts from 3 different countries, and the addresses are listed as unconfirmed? And then you lied about where you were from on 3 occasions... And you were willing to dish out so many dollars of USD at the drop of a dime???? Answer me honestly and i may follow through with refunding you.. but if you continue to lie, i have no reason to.

MrzLies

Originally posted by Blanquita
    Majix , talk with people of paypal if his acc is hack you keep money , he scammer ... but is he acc is legit you have give items or char or charge back money . cant keep his money is you no sure he is scammer.,maybe no is scammer and you scam he.
    :|.. habla en castellano xD!

BreatHTaKinG

if it is cheat that i do, can't you prove it at 3 days.. why you blame on me so much.. i send you your money and there is nor problem with this. why do you push me to a hard position you although you take your money..

MrzLies

Originally posted by Majix
    Ok ive been reading what you all have said, and i agree with you, and i appreciate the support from some.. but when it comes right down to it. Breathtaking : I just want you to tell me why you had 3 different paypal accounts from 3 different countries, and the addresses are listed as unconfirmed? And then you lied about where you were from on 3 occasions... And you were willing to dish out so many dollars of USD at the drop of a dime???? *Answer me honestly and i may follow through with refunding you.. but if you continue to lie, i have no reason to.
    I think thats the right thing to do ... i told u guys.. my hands on fire for my lil kid.

BreatHTaKinG

if it is cheat that i do, can't you prove it at 3 days.. why you blame on me so much.. i send you your money and there is nor problem with this. why do you push me to a hard position you although you take your money..what is your reason? repay my money or give the articles that i pay for.and i do not want to continue this conversation anymore..if you want that the subject get closed make the thing i want.. i don't understand abour your aim.. if you want to go to police then go.. it not problem for me. you get my money on a wrong position, you sneak my money and you do not agree this!!!

MrzLies

stop...BreatHTaKinG dice:
    iceland but live in chile...
    - jAviER - MrsLies | Manic Monday | dice:
    entonces sabes castellano?
    sabes castellano o no?
    no te demores tanto en contestar?

well ... he lives in chile and dont know spanish ....

Another prove that he is a piece of liar.

Ok when it comes right down to this.. you tell me you live in chile, you came from iceland, and you have a paypal from england.. Here's my question to you.. if you live Chile, why cannot you speak spanish? Im pretty sure you dont reside in a country in which you dont speak their language :P Come on bro.. time is ticking and your lies are running thin.

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Majix
    Ok ive been reading what you all have said, and i agree with you, and i appreciate the support from some.. but when it comes right down to it. Breathtaking : I just want you to tell me why you had 3 different paypal accounts from 3 different countries, and the addresses are listed as unconfirmed? And then you lied about where you were from on 3 occasions... And you were willing to dish out so many dollars of USD at the drop of a dime???? *Answer me honestly and i may follow through with refunding you.. but if you continue to lie, i have no reason to.
    YOU HAVE NO REASON TO??

So let me get this straight.Scamming is wrong(even though USD goes against the TOS),yet keeping someones RL money isn't??

That makes you a lot worse than any scammer i care to mention.
    IF(and it hasnt been proven either way yet) he's a scammer someone loses a VIRTUAL item,IF he's legit, he looses hard earned RL money.

@mrzlies When a someone with a gun has REMOTE comparison with this,come back eh?!?! I haven't seen anyone killed by a virtual item recently on the news have you?????

Why dont you just chargeback majix? :mellow:

He also wanted my priest. <_<

MrzLies

how much time u have lived in chile?
    1 year 2 month
    i know little spanish
    o
    ok
    entonces habla lo q sabes
    quien entonces
    quien entonces
    q carjao hablas¿
    quien habla
    quein habla que?
    senato decir

WTF IS THIS GUY TALKING!!!!!!!!! HE IS ANNOYING ME!... (learned that from tempests)