Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Phoenix Warlords aren't shite...
Page: 5

Ruthless

Phoenix Warlords aren't shite

CoMMy

Wtf 0000000 ?????

Man you rape us ?? Joke ? K thx

You are a joke really. U come pk with 2 full healers/duffers along with F9 and your glitching u full duff a priest and hit along with F9 in sync so the priest dies 100%. Then you rape the whole party. and not only this you have full party and usually 2 parties behind you. We are like 1 and not even Full sometimes. And not only that not all of us are full 70 yet. Like i am 69 right now.

So stop flaming clans for your stupidity.
    Thanks

glory

Originally posted by 0000000
    all you do is town from fair fights. .
    LOL!!!,you the one that keep town from us after we rape ur party,we never town.grow up...

Originally posted by CoMMy
    Wtf 0000000 ?????

Man you rape us ?? Joke ? K thx

You are a joke really. U come pk with 2 full healers/duffers along with F9 and your glitching u full duff a priest and hit along with F9 in sync so the priest dies 100%. Then you rape the whole party. and not only this you have full party and usually 2 parties behind you. We are like 1 and not even Full sometimes. And not only that not all of us are full 70 yet. Like i am 69 right now.

So stop flaming clans for your stupidity.
    Thanks

Lol Commy. Duffing the priest first and killing him is just smart. Always mage first, if no mage in the party then u go for the priest. And how do they glitch if I may ask?

lotusflower

their goes the blabla bla of 000000 ... keep talk bullshit u know you are wrong AGAIN ... but i dont give a shit any more... i know i am right and u are wrong the rest can screw... Refrugee was a nice clan till 0000 join them lol

lol commy what is the problem? you are complaining that we have tactics? lol maybe you should try it sometime You all defend lotusflower only because you dont know the letters he sends to me and my party members when we kill them.

and milkshaker wtf i read most of that but its just a load of crap. I know what your clan thinks of me, its utter JEALOUSY. I should start printing some of the cheat accusations i got from illuminati regarding minorheal-combo. You're no different to arestides and Vexxx crying just cos i used to rape them. When your shit warrior turns up to a 1v1 with a shield, abyss pots, acid pots and starts sliding you know hes a fucking noob. And he still had to town. I wouldn't have a problem with illuminati if you didnt act like Ares-Police and decide that i must be cheating.

But yeah, keep thinking that i never levelled, got everything from ebay and use some kind of cheat, its hilarious. Ill keep that in mind when im ripping apart your parties with my noobie daggers B)
    oooooh jealousssyyyyy, its sooo funnnnnyyyyyy

PriesTesS

Milkshaker just stated that he could say you bought your lvl cause he has never seen you lvl.
    I have seen you lvl.
    So, your answer is beside the point.

The ares police? lol. We just like the game cheatfree and babashop free. I'm sure there are lots of people who report bugs.
    Most people don't know us, and just judge us coz we happen to have "illuminati" over our heads. I set away my prejudes (coz i didn't really care for illu eighter - over a 1,5 years ago) and got to know them. I didn't changed my ethics and i consider it an honour to be in one of the most legit clans. Damn, i'm proud of it. I woulda long left this shitty game if it wasn't for them.

Anyway, let's just say you're gonna need a much better organisation to take the castle. (i was there when the Psychosis allience took it from Town - we were MUCH better organised then, you can ask Refugees bout that to).
    And ofcorse, you are all invited to come and try again next week .

Sethesh

i really would like to see the game illuminatifree and im sure im not the only one .
    As for this whole discusion - i dont see any point in this. Next CSW will be interesting thats for sure. Maby i will step in - cant miss that show

Banned

Thank god im not "pro" player like most of guys posting here.... :wub:

sexynoodles

you guys need to have my cum over your faces, it cools you down and get you laid. :lol:

Dmio

Originally posted by wtf___dude
    ahh so the retard dmio changed his name again *^_^
    -_- dont know u :lol: ^_^

After reading the 1st line of Macaulay Culkin's post, i once again gave up on reading the rest. me me me me me me me me and me and maybe me too....booooring, havent u come up with a new way yet Macaulay?

Bullshit 2 clans, gues thats why your Movie Career ended huh, cant count for shit, cant think for shit, basically your shit.

have a good day Macaulay. (alltho your life is a pritty sad story)

i really would like to see the game illuminatifree and im sure im not the only one Smile.
    As for this whole discusion - i dont see any point in this. Next CSW will be interesting thats for sure. Maby i will step in - cant miss that show
    we sure could use a good laugh, not with you ofc but at you ^_^

Vishnu

lol commy what is the problem? you are complaining that we have tactics? lol maybe you should try it sometime You all defend lotusflower only because you dont know the letters he sends to me and my party members when we kill them. *

and milkshaker wtf i read most of that but its just a load of crap. I know what your clan thinks of me, its utter JEALOUSY. I should start printing some of the cheat accusations i got from illuminati regarding minorheal-combo. You're no different to arestides and Vexxx crying just cos i used to rape them. When your shit warrior turns up to a 1v1 with a shield, abyss pots, acid pots and starts sliding you know hes a fucking noob. And he still had to town. I wouldn't have a problem with illuminati if you didnt act like Ares-Police and decide that i must be cheating. *

But yeah, keep thinking that i never levelled, got everything from ebay and use some kind of cheat, its hilarious. Ill keep that in mind when im ripping apart your parties with my noobie daggers *B) *
    hahahahahahahahaha Why would they be jealous of you? Indeed, that's soooo funnnnnyyyyyy.

Illuminati suceeded where you failed miserably, if it's any jealousy involved is sure is from your side, being rejected as a retard sure hurts huh?

I dont think anyone gives a shit if you were a half decent rogue or not anymore, the only skills you show are bullshit spitting on forums.

Dmio

Now to the "bug abusing".

1. It is a feature of the game implemented in RotFD, the catapults anyway, alltho i gues running underneath the floor is ok?

2. Why does it suddenly become a bug when they fail at their given task when it wasn't before?

3. If deleting then reforming a catapult is a bug then howcome tping flashing ppl from town isn't? When they TP their flashing members from town so they can get through our catapult barrage they aren't abusing anything?

-Lemon's Post-

my Post

Yuber, your a jew, theirs nothing more to be sed. WE dont bug isiiloon, maybe you should stop listning to retards and come have a look your self. 3rd hand information from the TurkNetwork is never reliable.

Magicality

About re-using catapults keys before you die -- I clearly see this as a bug. I told EVERYONE in our vent to please not do this. I clearly remember Futility whining that this is a big bug and GM's should start banning for that behaviour (of course this was before Illuminati got the castle, a long time ago). Then you abused that like there's no tomorrow.

Now you say this is not a bug -- ok, cool. I'm not going to cry or be upset about it, haha. But one thing is for sure; if you all use those "tactics" and even dare to post on public forums that you think it is OK to do it, then we will feel free to use those same "tactics" in the future. I'll just save the fraps and if you ever complain about us re-using keys you will be able to see who gave us the idea.

Volcanic

thats funny, hatred had 2 clans allied with us, one of which had about 5 members. the only reason you defended it back then was SexMachines clan allied with you and the fact you had so many members inside walls and abusing keys. *

And now you have shit allies you have to bug abuse even more *:rollseyes: . We may have to start attending this soon since we lost our source of income (king). it will be fun to bug through every wall, hide mages underground and bring invincible catapults. *

Do people really think that a clan who are inept at pking in cz would be capable of holding castle on their own without bugging? hahaha *:rollseyes:
    Sex machine`s was long gone by then. I do remember Forrest and lisa :wub: showing up, but even they quit their clan half way through and just ran around. Everyone knows CSW is buggy, i chase sins that run through walls, people that fall through floors etc, and people still win and lose the castle, and on every server.

The reason YOU and YOUR chums lost was because of arrogance. YOUR plan was to take the crystal after you took the room, and you failed. But then, i am talking to the guy who stops and backs off in a 1v1, and then says he won. If you knew more than just trolling, you`d have the castle now, and either way, you lost to a smaller group of people who, in your opinion, are noobs. Says it all really.

No one sends you letters zero, cos no one wants to listen to your bollocks. You have fuck all to say, and your saying it too loudly. Our allies are Dream and Symbiosis, and have been for a very long time now(keep it up good guns ^_^ ).

And as your wild PK claims, it would back you up if you played some more. IMO symbiosis are now top human PK clan(im still watching Ready to die(so i reserve judgement)). Just cos you`ve got a bit of ebay shit and a hardware cheat :P doesn`t means you`re the shiznitz. It would help that you played a little more, cos we are, and we dont see you(believe me, we`ve looked).

And to end, im glad you have to lash out at strangers, people you know nothing about. Not everyone needs to play this to be the best. You`ll find a suprising amount of people here for fun, and friendship. I doubt you could manage to be 1 tenth of what the people are that you poked at.

Oh and zero, im sure i could post one or two letters from people in game moaning, whining and crying. You do remember the one`s you sent me, right?

@ to the rest of you illu haters :wub: . Get a fucking life. Find something constructive to whine about. Until then, keep hating. Statistical fact time: Hatred/anger is proven to shorten your life by up to 10 years. Think about that next time you throw your teddies out of your pram

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast