Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by 0000000 thats funny, hatred had 2 clans allied with us, one of which had about 5 members. ...
Page: 4

Kailean

Originally posted by 0000000
    thats funny, hatred had 2 clans allied with us, one of which had about 5 members. the only reason you defended it back then was SexMachines clan allied with you and the fact you had so many members inside walls and abusing keys. *

And now you have shit allies you have to bug abuse even more *:rollseyes: . We may have to start attending this soon since we lost our source of income (king). it will be fun to bug through every wall, hide mages underground and bring invincible catapults. *

Do people really think that a clan who are inept at pking in cz would be capable of holding castle on their own without bugging? hahaha *:rollseyes:
    everything what illuminati does seems legyt lyke hell to them, and everything others do is just buggyng, kk?
    aint it retarded? go illu, call others bug abouser, gogo! -_-

Vishnu

Originally posted by Warmen+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Warmen)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic
    First off, there is no catapult bug. And whining about this is pointless when your parties are being TP`d into the throne room from under the floor . The problem lies in the fact that there is no animation for using a catapult. That and the fact that the castle keepers can tranform where they please. *

Congratz to Ready to die, and the 4 or so other clans afterwards that took the castle in the swift 4 minutes that followed, you did say we`d lose it ^_^ .

Hope to see you all next week. Try not to gather 10 clans just to kill illu and stop the castle party, and maybe discuss some tactics on holding your newly obtained conquest(standing around the crystal like cock flavoured lollipops isn`t the best idea :lol: ).

Thanks to our allies :wub:
    We were so determined we even had 11 people on. With numbers like that how could we not win?[/b]
    Cuz the turks couldnt decide what clan who was going to hold the castle

that pretty much sums them. their holier-than-thou bullshit does get tiring. Its funny how they accused me of cheating even after members begged others for hack tools in pm's. sad sad.

elmoira if you guys are so hot, why dont you ever go to cz? Oh there are no catapults! :lol: Actually, im wrong. I do occassionally see milkshaker in cz, he sure cries like a baby in letters when i blind him and rape his shit priest.

Vishnu

thats funny, hatred had 2 clans allied with us, one of which had about 5 members. the only reason you defended it back then was SexMachines clan allied with you and the fact you had so many members inside walls and abusing keys. *

And now you have shit allies you have to bug abuse even more *:rollseyes: . We may have to start attending this soon since we lost our source of income (king). it will be fun to bug through every wall, hide mages underground and bring invincible catapults. *

Do people really think that a clan who are inept at pking in cz would be capable of holding castle on their own without bugging? hahaha *:rollseyes:
    Which clans was that then? Patriot and who else?

patriot and herbs clan, i think it was called djinn. and for the record patriot are fucking useless. im sure if we turned up again in future it would be with an english-speaking alliance.

lotusflower

000000000 plz stop the bullshit crap u always talk omg...
    At least we aint babashoppers ...

maybe you should stick to sending me abusive letters after we rape your clan with half numbers. you are a joke of a priest. feel sorry for human side having 0 good clans.

Vishnu

patriot and herbs clan, i think it was called djinn. and for the record patriot are fucking useless. im sure if we turned up again in future it would be with an english-speaking alliance.
    Good luck finding an ally, your ego grown abit big for that.

already got some thanks. you would be surprised how many people hate illuminati.

Kranitnova

maybe you should stick to sending me abusive letters after we rape your clan with half numbers. you are a joke of a priest. feel sorry for human side having 0 good clans.
    i'd say my brother (lotus) is doing a very good job fine with his priest considering the items he got... And actually we can PK and yes we die sometimes but surely we can hit a bunch and take a punch. I remember we did party vs party with u guys on bowl (zero , f9 and moondance). We played on buffs while u were scrolled and we still raped moondance in like a sec... SO be sure before u judge other people to watch ur own ranks and maybe urself.

And we never send abusive letter unless as a reply...

Flame on zero, its amusing!

PriesTesS

I very much doubt deleting and then reforming a catapult (without any annimation) is a bug. It's just something that changed with RotfD.

When you tp people that are still flashing, they can get through our catapult barrage, but you don't consider that abusing anything?

And Yuber, we never bugged Isiloon.

Anyway, it was a fun CSW. Thx.

glory

lol!!!! you rape us?maybe sometimes but I rimmber that we had party vs party on bowl and you+ur party keep town up from us like an chickens.and i'd say that Lotus is great priest that do great job.

lotusflower

00000000 i have remember correct, u were the one sending my letters all the time, probably cus of jalousy i guess...
    U always whining abot illu and bug abusing but u know it all so well do u... maybe u are the bugabuser here. And yea yesterday u owned me reason, i froze... . Hm if i remember humanside have good clans as well, not only pk that counts... Clan is more then just pk if u ask, but hey u probably never feeled a clanspirit, i wonder why... U are most hated person in the whole knight online history, maybe u should stop talk crap and think u are nr.1 rogue cus u aint any more ppl alrdy passed your lvl.

And for the rest keep kill noobie humans, so u can flame us again

So long sucker

aaah your buddies come out to play. I assume you are talking about the time moondance was BP right? :rollseyes: why dont you try to win a fight against us when we have support priests? all you do is town from fair fights. All the human clans are completely shite and pathetic. All i ever see in CZ is the humans running around in packs of 20 like a swarm of bees, because GOD FORBID one of the parties might have to fight us alone.

Last night we had a XP party, random people, mostly newbies, we were all on buffs. So Patriot come with an AoE party and literally donate us about 1000np each over 10minutes. Then symbiosis and others come and donate aswell. 20mins later they both show up TOGETHER to take our xp spot. This is all the humans can do... its a joke. Can you do anything without having double numbers? No wonder people like nychris can make 3mill np when human side is so shite.

And for the record, lotusflower has sent me multiple abusive letters for no reason, i dont even know the retard. This is why i think you are a bunch of losers.

Milkshaker

Alright zero, I have had about enough. Where were you today? I didnt see you at castleseige war, yet you have some holier than thou opinions about my clan and the way we play this game. Why dont you put some hard evidence behind your accusations, maybe make a guide or something with screenshots and stop spouting off random hateful comments about people you dont even know.

I mean you are starting to sound like a drunk man on a busy street corner spouting off random comments about things that you believe are true, as if you think it therefore it must be. Maybe if you actually played this game and farmed for equipment sometime you wouldn't feel so offended when someone says that they worked damn hard for their gear. You probably think that you are special in that you dont have the time to bother with farming for items and equipment only to watch them, (most of them) burn at the anvil. The anvil is that thing in moradon where you upgrade items with blessed scrolls and what not. Sometimes I wonder if you have ever even seen a boss in this game or even a leveling party.

You see where i am going with this? I could do the same as you and spout off random comments like " I have never seen 000000 in a leveling party so he must have bought his level from a GM" or i could say " I have never seen 000000 at the anvil or farming for equipment so he must have bought all of his items from eBay"... I could say things like that because well, I havent ever seen you do those things, but it would be unfair of me to do so without having some substantial evidence to back things up.

You think that because you feel like you are a well known character in cz that everyone will follow you around and do what you do and say what you say. Well maybe a choice few of the weak minded will do that, but I hope that the people who take the time to read these forums will keep an open mind and consider all sides on whatever issue you choose to slander someone with and that they will look carefully at the facts at hand.

And just so you know, I have played with Lotusflower on a couple of occasions and even though I barely know the person who plays Lotusflower, I have been very impressed with his/her playstyle and would be honored to have them in my party anytime. I think you are a filthy bastard for the way you spoke towards someone you don't even know and I hope a lot of people read it and agree that you sir were out of line. No one with any sense of common decency would badmouth someone behind their back like that. Its just wrong. You sir are wrong.

Peace Out -_-

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast