Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

ARES CSW

This is a discussion on ARES CSW within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I think it's too bad that Non baba clans and their players have so many word fights. I mean there ...
Page: 6

POEK

I think it's too bad that Non baba clans and their players have so many word fights. I mean there are more bad things going on. I think in Illuminati there are a bunch of nice people, same for the hatred clan by that time. You better team up versus those other clans that really are the scum of the earth and fuck up this game.

And calling a clan bug abusers is soooo easy, they even called us cheaters when we 'helped' Illuminati that time. As we now for 99.9% we aren't cheating, those kind of stupid blaming goes into my ears and out of the but in 0.000001 seconds

Peace people

Volcanic

Originally posted by Magicality
    About re-using catapults keys before you die -- I clearly see this as a bug. I told EVERYONE in our vent to please not do this. I clearly remember Futility whining that this is a big bug and GM's should start banning for that behaviour (of course this was before Illuminati got the castle, a long time ago). Then you abused that like there's no tomorrow.

Now you say this is not a bug -- ok, cool. I'm not going to cry or be upset about it, haha. But one thing is for sure; if you all use those "tactics" and even dare to post on public forums that you think it is OK to do it, then we will feel free to use those same "tactics" in the future. I'll just save the fraps and if you ever complain about us re-using keys you will be able to see who gave us the idea.
    Hurry up and take the castle, so i can have my wednesday`s back. Until then, have a coke and a smile, and shut the fuck up.

flamthrow

Zero I find it amusing that you even consider refering to us as "shitty allies" cause each time we out there we rape almost every single orc party out there. Going from refugee to the babashopped clan of thelast. Now if you want to call us shit be my guest, i know for a fact that I havent lost a single fight against your clan. Now you saying that Illuminati isnt in cz at all, and eumm, where were you? Have seen you twice since you went orc side.
    I havent got a single problem with you, but I guess you do, seeing on how you insult my clan and my allies for no freaking reason. Have a nice day
    flame

Dmio

its not Zero, its Macaulay Culkin.

Vishnu

Originally posted by Magicality
    About re-using catapults keys before you die -- I clearly see this as a bug. I told EVERYONE in our vent to please not do this. I clearly remember Futility whining that this is a big bug and GM's should start banning for that behaviour (of course this was before Illuminati got the castle, a long time ago). Then you abused that like there's no tomorrow.

Now you say this is not a bug -- ok, cool. I'm not going to cry or be upset about it, haha. But one thing is for sure; if you all use those "tactics" and even dare to post on public forums that you think it is OK to do it, then we will feel free to use those same "tactics" in the future. I'll just save the fraps and if you ever complain about us re-using keys you will be able to see who gave us the idea.
    Magicality, I know you refer to when Sacred held the castle, the bug back then was when you canceled your catapult, you didnt have to use a new catapult key. Using the same key for the same csw's over and over and over was the bug. Everytime you see some one from Illuminati canceling a catapult, the key is gone, and they have to use another one. This is quite expensive since every key cost about 1,8m or so, can't remember the exact price.

Originally posted by Volcanic

And as your wild PK claims, it would back you up if you played some more. IMO symbiosis are now top human PK clan(im still watching Ready to die(so i reserve judgement)). Just cos you`ve got a bit of ebay shit and a hardware cheat :P *doesn`t means you`re the shiznitz. It would help that you played a little more, cos we are, and we dont see you(believe me, we`ve looked).
    Symbiosis top Pk clan?? wtf.

I never even see them in cz.

Futile Rhetoric

Oh lordy, there we go again. Magicality, dearie, re-doing catapults is a very useful (and legit) tactic; always has been. Now, for some reason, there is no cooldown/casting animation on them anymore. Whether this is a bug or not, I don't know -- one could look at it as a counter to the fact that while gear and levels have evolved, the Center Artifact's HP/AC have not. Be that as it may, we've most certainly kept it very cool as far as re-doing siege gear goes. But hey, what do you expect me to do -- stand there and do nothing? Die with the catapult? I don't see how something that you classify as a "bug" should mean that we should just hand the castle over to you, do you?

And now, on to the fun stuff --

My dear Zero, as always, you're all smoke and no fire. I realize that half-thruths and just all-out lies are more comforting to you, but buddy, please, try to control yourself.

Originally posted by 0000000
    thats funny, hatred had 2 clans allied with us, one of which had about 5 members. the only reason you defended it back then was SexMachines clan allied with you and the fact you had so many members inside walls and abusing keys.
    Hatred had what, 100-200 people show up? D'oh. Also, "abusing keys" was at that point no longer possible. Double D'oh.

And now you have shit allies you have to bug abuse even more *:rollseyes: . We may have to start attending this soon since we lost our source of income (king). it will be fun to bug through every wall, hide mages underground and bring invincible catapults.
    Good luck with that precious, I'm looking forward to seeing you fail. Better start scouring E-bay for some new daggers then, eh?

Do people really think that a clan who are inept at pking in cz would be capable of holding castle on their own without bugging? hahaha *:rollseyes:
    Geez, do I have to pull this one out again?

Zero: I want to join Illuminati.
    Moi: Why?
    Zero: Because you are the best human PK clan.
    Moi: We aren't a PK clan.
    Zero: Yeah, but when you go out, you own.

Now be a dear and kindly remove yourself from this thread, and if at all possible, from existence. Okay? Thattaboy.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by 0000000
    I wouldn't have a problem with illuminati if you didnt act like Ares-Police and decide that i must be cheating.
    Well then, the solution is rather simple: stop cheating, scum. As for Ares police -- gee, it must really hurt your feelings that someone can go through the game without cheating/e-baying their asses off.

Kik0

I love you guys... all of you.

thanks for keeping the game interesting :wub: :wub:

Dmio

Originally posted by Kik0
    I love you guys... all of you.

thanks for keeping the game interesting *:wub: *:wub:
    your welcome

AND ITS NOT ZERO, ITS Macaulay Culkin

In all games there are inferior players who are jealous of better players. you always were the butt of rogue jokes, you were only 70 from being a lazy leecher, whereas i worked for 70. how do you expect me to act when i am surrounded by complete and utter MORONS who accuse anyone better of cheating? You could have discussed rogue healing with me after i beat krakatoa and yourself quite easily, but you have to resort to cheat accusations, which loses you any respect. Quite what your issue with ebay is im not quite sure, the 2 shells and eme's i did buy for usd were not on ebay and didnt really change my char much. But i know you would rather think i am all ebay right? This problem isn't unique to illuminati, i see it everywhere. The KO community is filled with utterly thick players with no coordination who cannot do simple things. God forbid any of you try playing Q3 CPMA or something skilled This is why they see a remotely good player and assume he must be cheating. You guys are no different. Your attitude is wrong, you should always strive to improve instead of knocking the other guy.

And how did we have 100 people show up when our only full ally was patriot? bit of an exaggeration huh... fact was that we were still outnumbered by Dream and Sexmachines who were the only reason u kept the castle. Did it ever occur to you that other people might be competing with us for the crystal? :rollseyes:

and flamethrow maybe your selective memory wiped out the day turkey dc'd, and it was my party vs your party in cz. That was a fun day, you guys ended up logging off after losing maybe 6 or 7 times. point still stands, you guys dont stand a chance in an equal fight or even 6v8. You need to have a word with lotusflower. Ask him why one day when i went to arena he started giving all kinds of abuse to me, moondance and F9 when i had NEVER talked to him before. You are a bunch of hypocrites. He obviously cannot stand losing and consistently sends letters when he does. People think they can get away with sending me abusive letters and i wont respond, but you need to realise that im gonna give it right back to you until you shut the fuck up.

the funny thing is that f9 has average gear at best and i was using homemade shards all week yet no one notices the difference lol. Sorry but losing 100ap isn't going to affect us dominating the shitty human parties im afraid. Yes, i owned your arguments, thank you very much. I suggest you think before you type more drivel.

Ooooohh they are so jealous of us,
    I dont get what is the fuss,
    Just cos they die
    And then start to cry
    When zero puts his shard up your arse!

He must be an E-bay dick,
    To kill them so frickin quick!
    His shards were plus nine,
    Used abyss pots all the time,
    And did that ctrl-minor trick!

Futile pretty much sucks,
    Hits hard but can't kill much,
    Leeched harpies all day,
    While zero learned to PK,
    And now zero he cannot touch!

Thankyou Goodnight!!

leftclaw

the pain, the horror, the hate.

IT'S GREAT!

whee.

Vishnu

And how did we have 100 people show up when our only full ally was patriot? bit of an exaggeration huh... fact was that we were still outnumbered by Dream and Sexmachines who were the only reason u kept the castle. Did it ever occur to you that other people might be competing with us for the crystal?
    Funny, cause how I recall it is, Illuminati several times got wiped out of the throne room that time, leaving the crystal unprotected, yet, when Patriot and the other clans had killed Illuminati, they stopped. didnt even touch the crystal, maybe cause Hatred instructed them to not attack it? The only reason they didnt lose the Castle was because Hatred wasnt even capabel of taking down the crystal whilst it werent protected, quite sad. You just proved once again how full of shit you are

flamthrow

Actually no i dont remember the day there was the turkish dc and it was ours vs ur party, because simply I wasnt there. Now fine by me that you may have won a few fights there but whenever I pked with my clan and had chant, moon and the others fighting against us, we won. Actually I dont think you even hittet me once in cz zero, so I cant really judge on the outcome of a party with you and the rest innit, but neither can you.

Blancanieves

bla bla bla
    Illu great work heal cristal
    R2die great work take the cristal

so what about funny CSW?

i didnt go sorry clan

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast