Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER***

This is a discussion on Carnac West the baron waste land ***UPDATE ON MERGER*** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I Thank you all for supporting against this topic's cause, and I hope to see u in carnac West in ...
Page: 13

didinino

I Thank you all for supporting against this topic's cause, and I hope to see u in carnac West in the future xD

No Merge FTW ^_^

jaca84

I play on east. I can vote for mage but w/o yr uniques guys. My friend on west have for example rol +2...

sh1vas

will u idiots stop talkin about merge!

2 diffrent servers = 2 chars can be named the same thing = MASSIVE DUPE CHAOS.

BRAINS! ppl BRAINS!

Ignore Me Senior Member

will u idiots stop talkin about merge![/b]
    Linus has already said on official forums merge won't happen.
    Westside is 5th most popular world and makes no sense to merge it.

Hah, funny story about how I found your thread in this forum...

...there's no need to link it anyway. There won't be a merge. At the time of my writing this post, Carnac West is the fifth most populous server, which means if we had merging on the brain--which we don't--there's nine other servers that'd be first in line.

So don't waste another brain cycle on the concept of a merge and just have fun playing [/b]

Hey cutie Senior Member

Merge we Need Merge [/b]
    we need people like you to STFU!

will u idiots stop talkin about merge!

2 diffrent servers = 2 chars can be named the same thing = MASSIVE DUPE CHAOS.

BRAINS! ppl BRAINS![/b]
    weird that you talk about having a brain when you cant find a solution for this.. there are TONS of possibilities, if you dont know anything about databases, be quiet

sophiem

it's a new server it's matter of time till every will be 60+ u have to wait some ...

agendas

dont waste k2s time on this crap...... ppl begged for english only server and this is what u get dont be lazy and go onto east and begin its ur guyz fault in first place ("communitys" fault) i dont think they shud waste our time or money on server merge becuz n00bs like u are never satisfied :angry:

simple

+1 let the ppl play alone .... if u cant log into east deal with that damn <.<

And instead of asking a stupid merge why dont u ask for an ip unblock for western european countries.... bah

didinino

this is the next step simple, we gonna try doing that cause we want our friends to play with us.

East is full of turks, it will just be the like the other servers again.

HotAsIce

weird that you talk about having a brain when you cant find a solution for this.. there are TONS of possibilities, if you dont know anything about databases, be quiet[/b]
    Have you met K2Networks?

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

weird that you talk about having a brain when you cant find a solution for this.. there are TONS of possibilities, if you dont know anything about databases, be quiet[/b]
    h4x3d
    i know some an ok amount on database, what would u like to know ?
    &#39;;-]

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213