Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Dupe Much?!?!

This is a discussion on Dupe Much?!?! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mynes legyt baba xP [/b] gayest photo shop ever +9 in .... anyways the reason so many people dieing to ...
Page: 5

mynes legyt baba xP
    [/b]
    gayest photo shop ever +9 in .... anyways the reason so many people dieing to dupe is soo many jerks out there willing to pay usd for pixels. if no one ways buying items for usd no one would take the time to dupe items. if good items in ko were like good items in wow and only you could use them and not trade or sell them then people are forced to farm your own items the whole duping problem would be over, its unfortunate you take a country with a shitty economy and they find ways to bug the game so that they can sell their items to us for money. If no one was buying items for dollars 99% of all duping would stop, not that many people can dupe and the known dupers do it for money not so their clan is best but for money! The game is degraded because 90% of the community finds it acceptable to baba shop because of this all people wanna dupe the few people that can dupe can make untold amounts of money by selling pixels... all thanks to people who would rather pay money then play the game

Banned

gayest photo shop ever +9 in .... anyways the reason so many people dieing to dupe is soo many jerks out there willing to pay usd for pixels. if no one ways buying items for usd no one would take the time to dupe items. if good items in ko were like good items in wow and only you could use them and not trade or sell them then people are forced to farm your own items the whole duping problem would be over, its unfortunate you take a country with a shitty economy and they find ways to bug the game so that they can sell their items to us for money. If no one was buying items for dollars 99% of all duping would stop, not that many people can dupe and the known dupers do it for money not so their clan is best but for money! The game is degraded because 90% of the community finds it acceptable to baba shop because of this all people wanna dupe the few people that can dupe can make untold amounts of money by selling pixels... all thanks to people who would rather pay money then play the game[/b]
    nah dude .. if it wasnt for the fact that the shit u spend untold hours getting is worth some real scratch u'd prolly end up losing the small percentage of legit players u got left playing this game .. if i didnt atleast make back my money i spent on prem and kc then i'd have really felt like a mark .. $2000 i made offa my shit cured alot of the bad feelings i had towards this game xP

RiseAgainst_

Stupid topic

Banned Senior Member

Stupid topic [/b]
    stupid spam

( oh now this also a spam)

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

haha ok he was selling shard+9 and cs+0 before now got rappy+9 too? cool[/b]
    what bout his iron necklace +9? B)

edit: k i didnt see that their where more pages

Manboy101

this aint duped :P
    Btw I got this from the official forums. Not my pic.

Derden

i got dual shard 8+ off him a while ago there still there and got a few other things off him to be fair hes not as bad as some of the lvl 1 chars you see cutting about trying to sell you raptor 8+'s and carnt speak a word of english :s

opteron

The iron necklace Aint +9 but is actually +3. the guy just put 1's in front of everythin but u can clearly see the real stats 35 HP 13 al ldef's.. I guess that ain't better; unless this part is Microsoft Paint'd also. Anyways, the guy seems to suk bad at copy pasting numbers to make them look real; so the item is probably in the game.

Quite cute

Banned Senior Member

i got dual shard 8+ off him a while ago there still there and got a few other things off him to be fair hes not as bad as some of the lvl 1 chars you see cutting about trying to sell you raptor 8+'s and carnt speak a word of english :s[/b]
    He rly can speak english i got him on msn

Banned Senior Member

this aint duped :P
    Btw I got this from the official forums. Not my pic.[/b]
    Thats easy too make (easy what u call easy<.<)

its +8,5 gogo buy 2x ib+8 (and alot trina&#39;s ) rebirth it and upgrade it so easy...

Derden

He rly can speak english i got him on msn[/b]

lol im not talking bout him not speaking english i know he can ive done few trades with him im on about all the lvl 1s you see running about selling rappys 8+ shards 8+ ect ^^

opteron

Also in KO there where alot +9&#39;s already from ares i knew alot from GG&#39;s

But yea in ko u was 1 of the best when u got a MD/Shard+7 Old times<3 miss thoose times[/b]
    Do u think theses GG&#39;s were legit?
    Duping was childish at that time (if u knew how to). Anvil dupe, select char dupe (I guess it worked until they disabled it so it lasted for long), and some others that I don&#39;t know of.

This makes me think of Ronark. some people haves like 500M $ when it&#39;s pretty hard to get only 10M. Some people are 70++ while it is humanly impossible to do it. Ah nvm, they&#39;re just GG players.

Banned

The iron necklace Aint +9 but is actually +3. the guy just put 1&#39;s in front of everythin but u can clearly see the real stats 35 HP 13 al ldef&#39;s.. I guess that ain&#39;t better; unless this part is Microsoft Paint&#39;d also. Anyways, the guy seems to suk bad at copy pasting numbers to make them look real; so the item is probably in the game.

Quite cute [/b]
    thats my fryends +9YN .. he say wayt he dupz0rz 2 more +9 gyft me +10 YN .. y cant wayt y own cz then :P
    btw u should be 1 of those internet detectives dude .. u were all over that photoshopped +9IN lol .. nothing gets past u huh :lol:

Banned

Tez is a cheater, anyone with +3&#39;s is a cheater.

read 1st comment
    i know a lot of people with shards +9, i know a lot of dupers
    There isn&#39;t a 25% chance to go +8-+9 however you do it, unless you dupe. I can tell you are gullible. When someone dupes an item, they ALWAYS pretend to have upgraded it by itself, with pure luck. When we kicked a certain warrior from hatred for possessing a +9 raptor, he eventually admitted to having blown up 27 +8 raptors to make it.[/b]
    1st i am farthest from being a cheater and people know that who actually have a brain...i got one we+3 in a trade so sue me...last time i checked you the one with gmed items like 3 times in less then one year

2nd you kid will always be a moron to all so your opinion is never wanted nor needed online and in real life

have a nice day zero

PS. always wondered why you named yourself 0....guess you were thinking of what you are in real life

have a nice day and flame back when you get a chance...i will check in a few days again when i get some free time

Banned Senior Member

farest :S
    and tez you are a cheater

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast