Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH

This is a discussion on FUCK THIS FUCKING GAME I HAVE BEEN HACKED ENOUGH within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Cocaine This thread is not full of jelousy, it is full of truth. It was TOTALLY unnecessary ...
Page: 14

Originally posted by Cocaine
    This thread is not full of jelousy, it is full of truth. It was TOTALLY unnecessary for dragon to get all of that gear, she did not work to get it and she did not deserve it. Like i stated earlier, her getting all this +8 gear and the +7 CS would be exactly the same as me saying, "boo hoo, I lost chitin +6 and +7. Give me shell +7 and +8. Oh, and for that +8 glave I lost, I'll take a +9 raptor kkthx." Its not fair to ANYONE else who got hacked and had to work to get their gear back (like me). I am not jealous of dragon at all and I know that it does suck to get hacked, but that does not merit getting gear that is worth 900x more than your gear that you had. Dragon could have simply said to the CSrep, "I dont want this gear, it is nowhere near what I had. Just give me +7 chitin back." Oh what the hell, why dont u just seal the deal and go ahead and make her lvl 70 so she can be like the rest of the edit chars.

At least Morax can admit that it was bullshit that she got all that gear. Its not fair to all the other people who got hacked and had to rebuild their characters.
    Fine, why dont u go to Official Forums, with your real account and say exactly this there. Or even better, pm [email protected] on MSN and tell u how much he sucks for doing this.

Cause there's where u should point your anger, not at Dragon who asked for her OLD items, not for Shell +8.

And yes, this is about jealousy. And if u think I didnt suffer this. I got my Devile mage hacked when it was 61, Blood was disbanded and the account was lost. I got the account name back (i got the account by myself), completely NAKED, after 3 months. Then, 4 months later when the account is fully geared, it turns into lvl0 unknown class, then characters was deleted and now is a lvl1 with nothing.

I know about loosing your shit and how it sucks, and how unfair is when u see someone else get what u were desperate for. Yet, i dont go insult that user. Blame K2, not Dragon.

Cocaine

:cryface:

i begged for my things back and i didnt get SHIT!

dont act like anyone can get what they want if they just beg.

i'm so sad, i lost my items *beg beg beg* OH THANKS +8 SHELL AND +7 CS W00T W00T EVERYONE LOOK AT MY NEW EDIT CHAR!!!!

edit:

Devile: i'm not jealous of dragon at all, nor do i have anything against her. i just find it rediculously unfair that SHE gets better support than anyone else.

Cocaine

:cryface:

i begged for my things back and i didnt get SHIT!

dont act like anyone can get what they want if they just beg.

i'm so sad, i lost my items *beg beg beg* OH THANKS +8 SHELL AND +7 CS W00T W00T EVERYONE LOOK AT MY NEW EDIT CHAR!!!!

edit:

Devile: i'm not jealous of dragon at all, nor do i have anything against her. i just find it rediculously unfair that SHE gets better support than anyone else.

Banned Senior Member

She didn't WANT those items, yet K2 said they are yours do what you wish with them. She lost alot of gear she built up and thats how they replaced it. She didn't get anything else, no uniques, no weapons, no secondary armors, nothing

Banned Senior Member

She didn't WANT those items, yet K2 said they are yours do what you wish with them. She lost alot of gear she built up and thats how they replaced it. She didn't get anything else, no uniques, no weapons, no secondary armors, nothing

Vlein

who needs uniques and secondary armors with what she got?

Vlein

who needs uniques and secondary armors with what she got?

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    Sickens me how people can confuse their own presumptions for the truth, and direct their anger at the wrong sources. If you have a problem with a policy of K2's then direct your attention at K2, not at the people who have the companies idiocy forced upon them.
    That's exactly whats going on. Jealousy and Envy. That's what all this is about. So Dragon got shell +8 (shell on priest sucks ass anyway) and CS +7 (1137), but lost her jewelry. She didn't ask for, yet those are GM items and it's not right to inject more of those ingame.

The guys flaming here are pissed cause she got "lucky" and they didn't. Is she really who has to be blamed for this? How come u Morax agree with this bullshit? IS SHE RESPONSABLE FOR GETTING THOSE ITEMS? The answer is no. K2 is responsable for not having a good Customer Support structure/procedures. This shouldn't happen in the first place.

And please, those guys bitching about GM items, u rather use KoM items that are dupes?

ppl bitching at this are doing it not cause this is wrong, but BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN TO THEM. Why dont u direct all your hate to K2. Write them all u think about them. Scared off getting banned so u rather blame the user? Come on! go insult csrep1, u guys know his email/msn. Go bitch at him for giving Dragon those items. ha![/b]
    Im not flamming, but k2 gave her the items, but she still USES them! So someone who gets "magicly" gets edited items and uses them for pk/exp and sells them, is just as bad as asking for them imo... Not flamming, just saying my opinon. :x

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    Sickens me how people can confuse their own presumptions for the truth, and direct their anger at the wrong sources. If you have a problem with a policy of K2's then direct your attention at K2, not at the people who have the companies idiocy forced upon them.
    That's exactly whats going on. Jealousy and Envy. That's what all this is about. So Dragon got shell +8 (shell on priest sucks ass anyway) and CS +7 (1137), but lost her jewelry. She didn't ask for, yet those are GM items and it's not right to inject more of those ingame.

The guys flaming here are pissed cause she got "lucky" and they didn't. Is she really who has to be blamed for this? How come u Morax agree with this bullshit? IS SHE RESPONSABLE FOR GETTING THOSE ITEMS? The answer is no. K2 is responsable for not having a good Customer Support structure/procedures. This shouldn't happen in the first place.

And please, those guys bitching about GM items, u rather use KoM items that are dupes?

ppl bitching at this are doing it not cause this is wrong, but BECAUSE IT DIDNT HAPPEN TO THEM. Why dont u direct all your hate to K2. Write them all u think about them. Scared off getting banned so u rather blame the user? Come on! go insult csrep1, u guys know his email/msn. Go bitch at him for giving Dragon those items. ha![/b]
    Im not flamming, but k2 gave her the items, but she still USES them! So someone who gets "magicly" gets edited items and uses them for pk/exp and sells them, is just as bad as asking for them imo... Not flamming, just saying my opinon. :x

Yes, its unfair but why u blame HER?

U get hacked, u bitch at CS for months and finally they agree to help but tell u "Sorry, we can't give u a rollback cause this happened 3 months ago. We will give u Shell +8 and CS +7". Thats the deal, just armor and shield, no jewerly or weapon. Either that or u remain naked.

What would u do? Accept the deal or remain naked?

Its unfair that not everyone gets the same treatment. We all agree on that, but why should the ppl who got help have to be blamed for this?

Yes, its unfair but why u blame HER?

U get hacked, u bitch at CS for months and finally they agree to help but tell u "Sorry, we can't give u a rollback cause this happened 3 months ago. We will give u Shell +8 and CS +7". Thats the deal, just armor and shield, no jewerly or weapon. Either that or u remain naked.

What would u do? Accept the deal or remain naked?

Its unfair that not everyone gets the same treatment. We all agree on that, but why should the ppl who got help have to be blamed for this?

You know what would have solved a lot of this problem would have been to sell those items, buy back her old shit and delete the left over cash, but hell who needs those items on the market in the first place. I can agree with both sides, K2 should be blamed more than anyone, but somthing leads me to believe she didnt have a problem whatsoever accepting those items. I guess we wont really know, hopefully most of us dont care. Anyways she doesent pk much.. I guess it really wasent a detriment to human side.

One thing I do always see in threads like this however is the "omg wtfbbq woman in ko omg" syndrome. Simply said Women in this game are usually treated like God and everyone tends to stick up for them. ^_^ I'd really enjoy trying to act out a woman role in this game, I anm pretty sure it would be a nice experament to see what free goodies I get.

As for what I would do in this situation, hell I wont lie! I'd probly have taken those items, quit the game and sold them for usd! ^_^ Car payment > KO simple as that. I wouldent have used those items for myself, not only because shell sucks for priest, but for various reasons.

1. Threads like this.. it would produce so many flames.

2. It would go against my moral code, I just couldent see myself playing the game that way.

3. $ talks..

To sum it up yes it's k2's falt.. they are such dumbasses, but why would Becca want to put herself through this? She kept silent untill the KO rankings came up.. then it became public. Sounds like when poweroutage got caught then he finally stated the truth. It's sad she has to deal with all this, but honestly I hope she expected it because threads like this are bound to cause controversy.

Devile I honestly believe you would NOT have acepted those items, same with Morax, but you guys honestly hold more faith in this game then I do. Not to mention you guys already have your deam items, look at most of us, we are satisfied with our +7 jewls. :lol:

You know what would have solved a lot of this problem would have been to sell those items, buy back her old shit and delete the left over cash, but hell who needs those items on the market in the first place. I can agree with both sides, K2 should be blamed more than anyone, but somthing leads me to believe she didnt have a problem whatsoever accepting those items. I guess we wont really know, hopefully most of us dont care. Anyways she doesent pk much.. I guess it really wasent a detriment to human side.

One thing I do always see in threads like this however is the "omg wtfbbq woman in ko omg" syndrome. Simply said Women in this game are usually treated like God and everyone tends to stick up for them. ^_^ I'd really enjoy trying to act out a woman role in this game, I anm pretty sure it would be a nice experament to see what free goodies I get.

As for what I would do in this situation, hell I wont lie! I'd probly have taken those items, quit the game and sold them for usd! ^_^ Car payment > KO simple as that. I wouldent have used those items for myself, not only because shell sucks for priest, but for various reasons.

1. Threads like this.. it would produce so many flames.

2. It would go against my moral code, I just couldent see myself playing the game that way.

3. $ talks..

To sum it up yes it's k2's falt.. they are such dumbasses, but why would Becca want to put herself through this? She kept silent untill the KO rankings came up.. then it became public. Sounds like when poweroutage got caught then he finally stated the truth. It's sad she has to deal with all this, but honestly I hope she expected it because threads like this are bound to cause controversy.

Devile I honestly believe you would NOT have acepted those items, same with Morax, but you guys honestly hold more faith in this game then I do. Not to mention you guys already have your deam items, look at most of us, we are satisfied with our +7 jewls. :lol:

Phosgene

i wouldnt refuse to get a free shells +8 and a CS +7...oh NEVER .
    ur just so hypocrite , no one would refuse to get shells +8 and cs +7 for free .

Phosgene

i wouldnt refuse to get a free shells +8 and a CS +7...oh NEVER .
    ur just so hypocrite , no one would refuse to get shells +8 and cs +7 for free .