Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs!

This is a discussion on GG Minor Heal Pedal Noobs! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All those who says it's okey are either warriors mages or priests. 0.2 sec cooldown will screw up rogue, don't ...
Page: 10

All those who says it's okey are either warriors mages or priests. 0.2 sec cooldown will screw up rogue, don't say it's okey cuz if it's normal for you to heal 600 hp with minor each soulpot that only means u have no idea what you're doing. People don't get it that sometimes you need to minor way more then 1100 hp at one soul. It's part of playing sin to control your minor w/ this patch you won't be able to control it anymore.

Banned

All those who says it's okey are either warriors mages or priests. 0.2 sec cooldown will screw up rogue, don't say it's okey cuz if it's normal for you to heal 600 hp with minor each soulpot that only means u have no idea what you're doing. People don't get it that sometimes you need to minor way more then 1100 hp at one soul. It's part of playing sin to control your minor w/ this patch you won't be able to control it anymore.[/b]
    OMG FINALLY A GUY HERE ON KO4LIFE WITH A BRAIN!!!

i agree with u 100%... the 99% of noobs here about minor combo think like "faster is better" but the most important thing is the CONTROL.

Haha 0.2 sec ? ya who care ?
    Now you can heal 300 HP max in 1 sec...... WooT

DarkSynth

gay - if they bring this into usko ima say bb and go back to wow

Ignore Me Senior Member

Haha 0.2 sec ? ya who care ?
    Now you can heal 300 HP max in 1 sec...... WooT[/b]
    I'm priest so it took me some time to understand.

Basically in 0.2 seconds now you can heal 5 times. Only control is mana. New rules you can heal once.

Now when I duff a rogue he wants to cure he will never get that heal time back.
    He casts skin - doesn't get that time back.

So actually a lot of times these rogues will die with a full-ish mana bar.

Actually seems a punishment for people who don't use a pedal - perfect healing will be mechanical.

Team play will own solo playing. Try to understand one thing:

1. Mage - far distance atack and support(tp, slow, stun)
    2. Warior - main dmg dealer, tanker, party shield taking main atacks on them
    3. Priest -Heal buff, debuff
    4. Rogue.......... get the runners and kill them, disable healing of enemy priest, make your party dmg more and run faster, do a final thrust and spike enemy to the ground

Since there is a minor heal and cancel skill combo, rogues became self-sufficient. Look at ardream most of the players are assasin class. Maybe they finally wanna change it? Maybe minor will be something that will SUPPORT PRIEST HEALING and not a mian source of heal?

The truth is that I'll stop playing assasin if they bring this patch to usko, cause playing a rogue will be fking boring. All they will do is swift, wolf, swift, wolf, swift, wolf...zzz...zzz...

killer2675

lol your funny, you forget most of the patches from mgames don't require translation [Which when they do, They suck] So it might even come out next patch for us woot![/b]
    lol that would be funny so i guess the question to all the rogues are quit now? or go archer LMAO!!

All those who says it's okey are either warriors mages or priests. 0.2 sec cooldown will screw up rogue, don't say it's okey cuz if it's normal for you to heal 600 hp with minor each soulpot that only means u have no idea what you're doing. People don't get it that sometimes you need to minor way more then 1100 hp at one soul. It's part of playing sin to control your minor w/ this patch you won't be able to control it anymore.[/b]
    if this happens sins will be useless against any vs

he will be like a warrior with low ac and HP and also hard combo with his many skills to use

so against warriors will be easy baits for them
    against Priests duff + malice ---> 1~2 hits
    even mages would beat sins on vs cuz they have very low Resistance

so typically the Rogue char would be totally useless and only used as wolf + sw in xp partys and maybe lupine in pk partys

The truth is that I'll stop playing assasin if they bring this patch to usko, cause playing a rogue will be fking boring. All they will do is swift, wolf, swift, wolf, swift, wolf...zzz...zzz...[/b]
    no theyre not going to swift wolf swift etc. simply because ppl use scrolls in general pk, buffs are a hassle period...

and guys, assasin has so much more to give to party then just be selfsufficient...today sins always play solo, doesnt matter with party or without party

best sins i ever met, not only they were 1v1 beasts, but when i was looking them play in party, they were playing WITH party

party runs straight in their own pace and these guys were stealthed just like circling around a party in like zig-zag, lurking giving extended reach to their party and an early warning of an enemy, then when fight begins they supported priests and protecting weak parts (mages, bps)...and then just as i said "fuk, were never gonna bring those priests and warriors down" WHAM...2 coordinated criticals with duffs and half of enemy party just goes down

so dont tell me asassin is gonna be boring, asassin are just going to be more party dependant and have a HARD time soloing like all other classes

but as other ppl who play sin here already stated, it WILL be possible to vs and solo and all that shit, theres just gonna have to be more skill involved instead of just bub-bub-bubblymyassoff pedel or no pedel :P

if this happens sins will be useless against any vs

he will be like a warrior with low ac and HP and also hard combo with his many skills to use

so against warriors will be easy baits for them
    against Priests duff + malice ---> 1~2 hits
    even mages would beat sins on vs cuz they have very low Resistance

so typically the Rogue char would be totally useless and only used as wolf + sw in xp partys and maybe lupine in pk partys[/b]
    nono
    not totally useless.
    some people actually know how to play incredibly a support rogue, and simply finish the guys that warriors are killing with a spike and thrust while minor healing the mage and cancelling the opposite priest's heal.

Banned

This is fucking bullshit :S If rogues lose minor then they should also take off 720hp pots from warriors, mages and priests and change them with 360 hp pots -___-
    Minor pedal sucks anyway.. it eats your mana too fast

This is fucking bullshit :S If rogues lose minor then they should also take off 720hp pots from warriors, mages and priests and change them with 360 hp pots -___-
    Minor pedal sucks anyway.. it eats your mana too fast[/b]
    Sum1 tried it ova here
    hehe :P

mariah

Time to go Turk on USKO.
    FUK YOU MOTHER K2, FUK U FAMLITLYYYYYYYYYYY

if they were to do this it would prob come with the 83 expansion or after. but maybe minor pedal was a serious prob on KOKO..although im sure it is here too..but maybe not as bad :P

They will put in a patch like this where u can't minor, but ull be able to make +10 items so it's a trade off...

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast