Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

grimystill on ares

This is a discussion on grimystill on ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Hashimi Im not hiding under no name miss Apoc..i've quit this game already..play like once a month ...
Page: 13

Originally posted by Hashimi
    Im not hiding under no name miss Apoc..i've quit this game already..play like once a month on friends accounts.. my char name was Hashimi..i know ppl in Refugee and still ur a tard for buying clan drops from them for cheap and turning around selling for profit!!
    I'm not getting into the main topic of this post, nor do i vouch for Apoc. post Refugee. . .but i can say that while he was in my clan not only did he not steal from us for profit but actually sold some of his crap to help clannies out that lost their shit.

Apoc never purchased anything from Refugee.

Perhaps you're confusing apoc with some of his associates that left my clan around the same time. I wont mention names, but they've tended to 'hop' together

Medusa

Originally posted by NYchris
    btw 0000 trela said in msn
    trela says:
    0000 if u need anything bro for usd like elf metals i have 2 rol+1 atm i make u good price ur are a good customer *
    lololol owned hypocrite bitch

Apoc

Originally posted by ChanTicO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChanTicO)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hashimi
    Im not hiding under no name miss Apoc..i've quit this game already..play like once a month on friends accounts.. my char name was Hashimi..i know ppl in Refugee and still ur a tard for buying clan drops from them for cheap and turning around selling for profit!!
    I'm not getting into the main topic of this post, nor do i vouch for Apoc. post Refugee. . .but i can say that while he was in my clan not only did he not steal from us for profit but actually sold some of his crap to help clannies out that lost their shit.

Apoc never purchased anything from Refugee.

Perhaps you're confusing apoc with some of his associates that left my clan around the same time. I wont mention names, but they've tended to 'hop' together [/b]
    Ty Tico , now Hashimi is there anything else you would like to say about me ? That was the Leader of Refugee letting you know how I was when In that clan . The only thing I left with was a Ammy of MP and that was given to me due to me giving my stuff up ( TY Refugee ) I dont steal nor con bro, I have on several occasions actualluy given or sold my personal gear to help friends or clanies out ,Thats how REAL CLANIES & FRIENDS help out others , but all I hear from you is this garbage , next time you open your trap make sure you know what your talking about , as of right now you look like a BIG ASS .

Digger

YAY page 13 come one guys im betting on 15 lets go!

LOrDsHiVa

Default WOW

wow u guys.. really .. i mean how old are u all? last i checked KO = a computer game.. not real life shit..

plz grow up a little and look out there.. there are better things to do then KO

KO4life? lmao ( really need to get a life )

well thats all i had to say..

sorry if i hurt anyones feelings saying this. but u know who u are and who im talking about.. and for the one that doesnt know..

you'll see flame coming to this reply

peace out

Originally posted by NYchris
    btw the elf metal earring that u bought was trelas, "the so called person you always talk so much about". when sicoxis first sold it trela got pissed but sicoxis paid him back. So all this time dissing trela and bidas and buying items from them this is a small world . *Now 0000 everytime you log in your char you should get a little message pop up and say BTW trela here. zuahaha
    i wasnt to know that, i do my best to buy from legit sources, as should anyone. This is the problem with these people, they get so many items injected into the server that it soon becomes flooded with raptor 8's, chitin shields +8 and so on and it becomes impossible to tell them from dupes eventually. Cant say so much for you chris, no one has much respect for you since you started hanging around with those greeks and obtaining +8 shells from nowhere.

Actually i had the opportunity to buy +8 shells from Mike, and i was close to doing it until he slipped that they were from Bidas. So much for that. But i will get +8 shells eventually, when i find the right source, and it will be hilarious watching ppl try to kill me when i have equal AC as them.

Nice try though

Digger

i agree with lordshiva its just a dang game who cares if ur good zero. let me tell ya there will always be someone better. in everything anyone does. so u might be the best...........just give it time someone will be better.

zakiel

its kinda sad that you think your the shit and other ppl shouldnt be able to beat you and if they do they are cheating. your a fucking noob who cant stand other ppl getting better and owning your ass. you need to grow up and quit hidding under the skirts of priests and shit and try and run solo for a while and let the orc nation own you a lil more.
    so basically quit your bitching and when you balls drop and you hit puberty you can talk a lil more

Originally posted by Luc1fer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Luc1fer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Glader
    First of all, I wondered if the anvil was totally random or if there was a noticable algorithm it went after, since there's no such thing as "random" when it comes to programming. Secondly, Devil and thor dont have to macro, they just have to stand at the same spot and fire arrows to lvl if they want to. Third of all we don't have any plans whatsoever of disbanding and dissapearing like certain other people (venom_rogue, _ACE_, Luc1fer....). And last, Thor is not lvl 69 anymore you babashopping little weasel.

So hitting a big bad beast when a orc runs at you is no never mind and then once the beast is dead hit anothe beast but dont shoot at the orc in cz is what infinity does,, go sell your story some whre else mate[/b]
    first of all, are u jealous about my lvl venom?
    have u ever heard of a mouse? its one of those things which u use to point at things and click on them. i think u've played KO for a while now to know that u can click on something to select it, then u can use an attack skill to attack it. i've been killing beast in cz with night_one and snipe only, i dont remind doing it with devilrogue05.
    u should play as an archer for a while u moron, u will see that archers mostly click on targets rather than using the Z button, because they wont go for the warriors that are in front, they will try to attack the priests that stand behind to cancel their heals and use styx on them.
    And if i would use macro, why the hell would i set it up in cz??? where i can get killed by orcs in 10 minutes max.
    lol, getting acused of macroing in cz at beasts is so hilarious. u acuse me of macroing because? is it because i didnt attack you're orc when u came by? thats it? if i would use macro at lvl 69 i think i would be able to kill something stronger than beasts, dont you?

Originally posted by zakiel
    its kinda sad that you think your the shit and other ppl shouldnt be able to beat you and if they do they are cheating. your a fucking noob who cant stand other ppl getting better and owning your ass. you need to grow up and quit hidding under the skirts of priests and shit and try and run solo for a while and let the orc nation own you a lil more.
    so basically quit your bitching and when you balls drop and you hit puberty you can talk a lil more
    its kinda sad that you dont even read the thread before you post. You seem to think this is about me and some kind of "ego". Some guy runs up to me and hits me as hard as a lvl70 with howling sword does, and hes lvl 65 playing in a "dodgy" clan. That is what this is about. He could have hit my clanmate or a friend, it doesnt matter who, its about him not me. It seems a bunch of people who are either jealous of me or hate dying to me have taken advantage of this thread to try and bash me when they really dont have a clue about the subject matter.

That damage isnt normal and i would bet money on the fact that his gear is not the same as he claims it is. And yes no lvl 65 with normal gear can hit me for 520 with sworddance, or even anywhere close. In fact its about 80 more damage than any other 65 will hit me, a huge difference. I would love to see the actual gear he was using at the time, including accessories.

So once again, he didnt "beat" anyone, no one cares who he kills or who i kill, im talking about his damage compared to his level. If people still continute missing the point i will just bump this post.

zakiel

as a matter of fact i did read the threads and it sounds like your a whiny bitch. so someone hits you hard ... whine some more. i have hit you that hard. you just sound like your crying over the fact that you were in a fight in school and went home to mommy crying he hit me to hard. if you dont wanna be hit and hit hard stay outa cz. and get some cheese for your whine

Digger

ok and u of all ppl should know sometimes ppl get like a critical hit. cause i spike a warrior for 1065 one time then the next time i spiked him 875 and he didnt put on a dag shield or nothing. i know grimy and he/she doenst have nething thats really crazy. so stop whining and get on with the killing.

flipzter

Originally posted by grimystill
    babashopper lmao the reason my ap is so high is because my shit isnt even that good, everything is basically stuff I compounded (meaning all str) If I was able to get good items my ap would be lower and hp and def higher. *

I do not feel comfortable posting all the items I have on the forums as it could affect gameplay seeing as over one thousand people have viewed this topic but 0000000 if you find yourself unable to sleep at night because my high ap is so odd to you, pm me in game and i will come to moradon a.s.a.p. and personally show you everything that I use and can send you SS of my char stats. I have always been a fair player and feel it is upsetting that I have to defend myself to so many people all because I hit you for over 500 (which to me is low because I usually hit sins for 1000+) It would have taken you less time to just ask your buddy F9 for BC vent info and come ask me yourself.

I request that the next time you have questions about someone, confront them yourself that way none of us have to sit here and read all this time-wasting bullshit again.
    Why did you not just take her up on that offer? It seems it would have given you the perfect opportunity to prove your point. If she's stat bug abusing, she wouldnt be able to put armor back on. If she's using extremely uber gear you could see it yourself. Seems you want to keep up these accusations instead of having the truth known. You could have stopped all this when you read her above post. You could have joined BC vent and asked her to come to moradon to show her items. You would have seen first hand exactly what she uses as armor and uniques. I'm curious as to why you didnt do this. Posting ss here of her items would do no good, because you would say she's changed just for the ss. But you could have immediate perusal with no chance of her swapping her items with someone else. Looks as though you dont want to see the truth as much as you want to cause trouble.

Again zero, pls read my post with your word in it. You need all the wisdom you can possibly find.

Broccoli Cornbread FTW

LoveMuffin.

I'm WAY too lazy to read all 13 pages and don't know how this got that long...But GrimyStill is a very good friend, and they hit so hard because they have +8 raptor (not 9 cyrus), They use +2 lupus, +12 str belt, +1 diamond rings with 15 str. they are all str, no defense gear...they have about 2550 AP. That is why they're hitting you for as much as a lvl 70, and yes they are 65 now..66 soon. I can vouch for this, they were 55 when i was lvl 39, and joined the clan they were leader of...I've known every piece of gear they've ever had from 7 chit when pads got dupe wiped, got goblin pads plate lolz...to chitn 8, raptor 8, lupus +2, everything. They are completely fine cyrus Just dont use irons and such to get more AP. You'll notice you hit them for a lot more than most 65's too because they sacrificed everything for AP. Let me whack you, i got 2710 AP ^_^

Sorry if all this was already said, I was too lazy to read 13 pages to solve this.. And from what i see cyrus is making fun of babashoppers? He's lucky i dont reveal purchases of clients...or you'd be surprised what he buys.

[quote] I'm WAY too lazy to read all 13 pages and don't know how this got that long...But GrimyStill is a very good friend, and they hit so hard because they have +8 raptor (not 9 cyrus), They use +2 lupus, +12 str belt, +1 diamond rings with 15 str. they are all str, no defense gear...they have about 2550 AP. That is why they're hitting you for as much as a lvl 70, and yes they are 65 now..66 soon. I can vouch for this, they were 55 when i was lvl 39, and joined the clan they were leader of...I've known every piece of gear they've ever had from 7 chit when pads got dupe wiped, got goblin pads plate lolz...to chitn 8, raptor 8, lupus +2, everything. They are completely fine cyrus Just dont use irons and such to get more AP. You'll notice you hit them for a lot more than most 65's too because they sacrificed everything for AP. Let me whack you, i got 2710 AP ^_^

Sorry if all this was already said, I was too lazy to read 13 pages to solve this.. And from what i see cyrus is making fun of babashoppers? He's lucky i dont reveal purchases of clients...or you'd be surprised what he buys.

sorry but people selling +10 shell with dagger defence can't vouch for shit.

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast