Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

hello humans!

This is a discussion on hello humans! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; maybe you should ask a GM thats not Caraedry's friend.[/b] give me more Abyss fire plx !!! As far as ...
Page: 5

Sagato

maybe you should ask a GM thats not Caraedry's friend.[/b]
    give me more Abyss fire plx !!! As far as I know some of the important members from R2d including his leader got a LOT of abyss fire from Caraedry ...

But of course all members from R2d will say that they just need 7 ppl for kill Isiloon without abyss fires ...

give me more Abyss fire plx !!! As far as I know some of the important members from R2d including his leader got a LOT of abyss fire from Caraedry ...

But of course all members from R2d will say that they just need 7 ppl for kill Isiloon without abyss fires ...[/b]
    Just because you use no "skżll" doesn't mean it can't be killed with one party. Abyss fires from Caraedry make more excuses please. Because you and your clan are too nooby (sorry for using the "word") to kill it doesn't mean we are. It's called getting a strong party and relogging a2 and a3 through felankor cave. Think of this. If you spend 300million for a marble to relog (when it was that price) would buying an abyss off market for 150 million not be worth it if a clan came and tryed to Ks?

Havn't people been banned for duping? Obviously that is something that the Gm's dont tolerate. Relogging to a2 and a3 felankor cave no one has ever been banned for sorry!

Banned

beterr hasnt been banned! he must be a legit person!

come up with a more intelligent example please.

julesie

Hi im member of infinitY xsovietx, i was gona ask all the humans if ocks are pissing you off in bifrost? cause they sure piss us off alot , the other day our priest got xped 3 times and his lvl 75 so he was pissed if you know what i mean. So if any human clans are interested to ally with us and show orcs that they should not mess with us plx post. im just tierd of their crap , bifrost shold not be a pvp zone but a farm zone since its only open for 2hrs each time. But if they want war lets give it to them , speacially the ones with glowing arm bans , r2d cough cough *****! :mellow:[/b]
    Well, you guys always seemed like such nice people, staying on the topic it sucks to gets exped anywhere let alone 3 times in a night So I am sorry to hear that. When we go we don't attack unless we are attcked sounds like the philosphy you guys have. Trust me though it is no fun especially when you have your same nation luring mobs on you. Hang in there and good luck with your farming. Have a good day

Banned

But of course all members from R2d will say that they just need 7 ppl for kill Isiloon without abyss fires ...[/b]
    lol when r2d does isi they check market for abyss fires
    i think they have alot of them or they got alot of marbles
    but hey what person wasnt stupid when abyss fires were under 100m i think when turks were duping them ?
    i bet alot of money that r2d had from the castle they spent on those abyss fires or they didnt..it could be they got alot of marbles
    if you dont have proof of this dont say it
    who cares if you played mozart or other lvl 80 chars with +3's i still wont beleave a word your ass says unless proof

one_way

uh more sex pliss

sexynoodles

abyss fire on isiloon? what for?

Lemon

Vandy, can't you just go get banned or something. I mean your constant agressive posts just because you got kicked off feylongs account and begging warmen for his like a little bitch just seems a little retarded to me. Let me know when you get access btw

Flame, Infinity love you so I guess no hard feelings between you guys.

Ready2Die...wow. Well who among you has ever heard the phrase "just because you can doesn't mean you have to"? It seems to apply rather nicely here. You see bifrost is all about respect. There is a batte to get in and then once you are in you fight for the mobs that you want. That's the principal. I'm sure the idea was not to run around killing parties preoccuied with farming just because you're teen angst makes you a little horny. You kill because you want to farm and NOT because you just feel the need to. I'm sure infinity know exactly who it is; it's not hard to couple a party you have seen in CZ with the party being retarded in bifrost. We all know that you are massive babashoppers anyway so if it were me I'd just look for the fuckers who dunno how to use the items they have. Anyway, I think the point of this is that you guys are acting like adolescent school boys. If you can do felankor that's brilliant and if you can abuse a bug to do it 3 times then thats awesome but if you don't fucking mind some people still like to play this game properly. Now stop fucking around in bifrost and farm like everybody else or you will piss off too many people than you can deal with, comprendé?

Lemon

C^^

Lemon, when you dont know, DONT SAY.

Reloging trough dragon cave is a bug? => No.
    Killing felankor on a1/a2/a3 is a bug? => No.

1St => we dont use ANY abyss fire. [looks like you do because you can get a strong party to kill isiloon without abyss fire.]
    2nd => Stop crying because you dont have the castle, we do whatever we want with the money, buy marbles and get uniques.
    3nd => Bifrost is an exp zone AND a pk zone, deal with it.
    4nd => instead of flamming us because we kill felankor, what should you say to deusmanus / inferno /radical?
    5nd => Stfu and please close that topics, people are getting piss off

Lemon

Lemon, when you dont know, DONT SAY.

Reloging trough dragon cave is a bug? => No.
    Killing felankor on a1/a2/a3 is a bug? => No.[/b]
    Lol "no", ok relogging in the dragon cave isn't a bug but using abyss' that have been disabled because of a security breach in a new patch is definately bug abuse. I don't care wether the GM's say "yeh that's fine, friday ok for the assfuck?" because it's still a bug and you are abusing it ok!

It amazes me how fucking stupid some of you people are. When you don't understand don't fucking reply.

FlippinSweeT

wow, u guys still bitching about this, it's simple. i will send a cs ticket and ask if relogging to any of the other 2 servers through the dragon cave is a bug, i will post what the reply is, if u guys do or don't like what they say then don't bitch here. dunno why you guys argue with each other what the rules are when you don't even make them, grow up maybe? vandy ur an idiot who flames anyone who breathes oxygen ok?

for one, r2d kills isiloon legitly with one party, symbiosis has done it before, illuminati has done it before. IT IS POSSIBLE TO KILL ISILOON WITH ONE PARTY, so pls stfu and stop complaining if ur clan can't.

You missed the point you retard. People HAVE BEEN BANNED for duping. Nobody has been banned for killing Isiloon in a2 and a3 abyss.

FlippinSweeT

okie dokie, here's my cs topic that is open and waiting response

" When in the dragon cave on ares server 1 is it a bug to relog to ares 2 and 3 and kill the dragon and isiloon on the other 2 servers? "

Banned

ppl has been banned for wallbugging in invasion. you guys still do it like its normal.

either beterr is as legit as you are, or you're a cheater like beterr is.

FlippinSweeT

ppl has been banned for wallbugging in invasion. you guys still do it like its normal.
    either beterr is as legit as you are, or you're a cheater like beterr is.[/b]
    pls tell me one person that has been banned for duping, the gm's don't catch ppl that dupe otherwise the server would be half empty from the christmas present bugging. NOT ALL CHEATERS GET CAUGHT, that's the way life is. Not everyone that does bad gets caught, hence they keep doing it and doing it until they do. and beterr is not legit cuz him and ceek are butt buddies. and don't use definite answers like "beterr is as legit as you, or u cheat along with him" cuz that's just a stupid statement kennie. it's simple kennie, ur pissed off at ppl that are legit and better than you, that's alrite man it's completely ok. some ppl have no life and play ko all night and day. but like what my owner at my work says. That's what people do.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast