Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

How to avoid Xtrap! for none-premies

This is a discussion on How to avoid Xtrap! for none-premies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SirChaoS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SirChaoS)</div> Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo) <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl @ <!--QuoteBegin-Devile Yet, Xtrap has a very good service ...
Page: 3

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Originally posted by SirChaoS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SirChaoS)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

Yet, Xtrap has a very good service from what I heard and they can update fast. Bottom line is this will prevent most of the current hacks.

If Devile says this I have no reason not to say: GREAT JOB K2

I am happy today
    /agree, its always nice to hear from a professional.

btw is k2 no longer in charge of KE? seems to me there's no k2 sign when KE starts [/b]
    it's still there[/b][/quote]

sorry i'm officially blind h43r:

king arthur

it doesnt work .. says program will be terminated?

:pic:

ok so now ko is p2p ?

you can login only whan servers isnt full its crap

i wont pay for this game ...never

and still i love this game and i wont quit coz of stupid k2 network that only wants money

they make good money even without the 20% shit and premium msg

6FuriouS9

Originally posted by king arthur
    you need to restore the files[?]

FoShOO

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    Originally posted by NightOwl@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

Yet, Xtrap has a very good service from what I heard and they can update fast. Bottom line is this will prevent most of the current hacks.

I am happy today

btw is k2 no longer in charge of KE? seems to me there's no k2 sign when KE starts [/b]
    Since when is he a "professional" I'll quote him on this one, "Yet, Xtrap has a very good service from what I heard"
    From what he HEARD, not from exp. Stop kissing ass.

farhad

Originally posted by 6FuriouS9+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(6FuriouS9)</div>
    Originally posted by king arthur@
    you need to restore the files[?][/b]
    ya

<!--QuoteBegin-farhad

-go to harddisk
    -choose program files
    -choose knightonline file
    -delete xtrap map and logo ( dont use shift + delete but just delete it)
    -go to trash bin and right click on xtrap logo and the map and choose restore *

Oh, I forget to tell this. K2 is working on Ice Age. Target is arround july but this is not clear yet. Dont take my word on that, u know this big patches always have big delays.

I have tried to bypass Xtrap a few times and failed. Everytime I tried, it either failed, crashed my PC, bluescreen or even cold booted me. So that's a good start. I don't have much time to test this but later i will.

I think this was a very good move and K2/MGAME finally did a good job. We know there will always be cheaters and hackers. That's the truth and that will never change, but the idea is to keep a reduced number of them so it doesnt screw the game.

NightOwl

Originally posted by FoShOO+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FoShOO)</div>
    Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)
    <!--QuoteBegin-NightOwl
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Devile

I am happy today

Since when is he a "professional" I'll quote him on this one, "Yet, Xtrap has a very good service from what I heard"
    From what he HEARD, not from exp. Stop kissing ass.[/b][/quote]

Yo, ass, why the fuck do I need to kiss ass?? he doesn't even know who I am -_- It's called trust dumb bitch.

FoShOO

Anyone can read that from a web-site and post the same thing, I bet if someone else posted that you wouldn't say "oh i trust him hes a professional" Please tell me, whats makes Devile a "Professional"?

farhad

Originally posted by FoShOO
    Anyone can read that from a web-site and post the same thing, I bet if someone else posted that you wouldn't say "oh i trust him hes a professional" *Please tell me, whats makes Devile a "Professional"?
    cause he is mod? i dont even know his ingame nick. the only pro's are festo, raine and phantomlink. devile is a gm?

FoShOO

LOL no he's not a GM. People just like to kiss ass, what can I say...

Since when is he a "professional" *I'll quote him on this one, "Yet, Xtrap has a very good service from what I heard"
    From what he HEARD, not from exp. *Stop kissing ass.
    Well', I'm a professional. And "from what I heard" means I asked the lead tech GM in K2 about this change and that was his answer. Xtrap answers them really fast compared to the previous 2 anticheats.

king arthur

Originally posted by 6FuriouS9+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(6FuriouS9)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-king arthur
    you need to restore the files[?][/b]
    thats the problem.. i deleted them and in the trashcan ffs what i do now? even tried backup not working

Aqu

Anyone can read that from a web-site and post the same thing, I bet if someone else posted that you wouldn't say "oh i trust him hes a professional" *Please tell me, whats makes Devile a "Professional"?
    Because unlike most of the people that spout 'facts and information' on these forums, things that Devile says actually come to fruition.

FoShOO

Well had he provided a source I would never said anything. "From what I've heard" isn't too specfifc..

LOL what makes you THE professional? Because you asked one? roflmao

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast