Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

How to avoid Xtrap! for none-premies

This is a discussion on How to avoid Xtrap! for none-premies within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys it works for most people...
Page: 6

farhad

guys it works for most people

farhad

Originally posted by Seby666
    dont sing victory yet some gm gonna see the bug and its gonna replace it so u wont b able 2 login the game hf while u can a.q
    if it is bug. it will take like 2 weeks+ to fix it i think

I asked about this and they got no idea what I was talking about. I haven't played with a non premium account when servers are full, so if someone can explain me in detail what all this problem about, i can prolly get them to fix it.

From what I understand, if u dont have premium and servers are full, u dont get the old message window "Non premium users blah blah blah" but instead u get a "Disconnected window" ? Game closes? what happens.

Let me know.

FoShOO

auto dissconnect from server only option is to press ok.

exactly

Imhotep

you login to the game, get the server selection window, click any1 of them (with a non-premium account) and you get 'Discconected from server' message, then all you can do is press 'OK' and go back to your desktop

Helm

Not to mention that some of us get MEMORYHACK problem.... Guess it is sideeffect that only affects few insignificant ppl who leech for internet :huh:

(if anyone is willing to actualy help with this I'll be happy to explain in details ^_^ )

Speed of Dark

not working for me

You mean u click connect and u get the DC msg and game closes? Dooohhhh! Cant u keep pressing CONECT buttom¿? Dot press enter Just keep clicking conect buttom.

That hapened before they implemented the non-premiun capacity of server. When servers were full and u click 1 server u get a instant dc. But if u keep pressing conect buttom u get in pretty quick

Just tell me if u can keep pressing connect buttom after it shows u DC. If u can them its better them have the old non-premiun bullshit.

FoShOO

no you can't usally i would press enter and that would work, but when you press enter it just d/c you, it's one log-in try per log in.

u can spam connect before it shows u the msg.

Originally posted by FoShOO
    no you can't usally i would press enter and that would work, but when you press enter it just d/c you, it's one log-in try per log in.
    WOW CANT YOU READ? IF YOU PRESS ENTER YOUR PRESSING OK TO THE FUKING DC MSJ! BUT IF U KEEP PRESSING THE CONECT BUTTOM (CLICK THE BUTTOM FFS) U CAN AVOID IT!

Haxium

Originally posted by LoveToHate+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LoveToHate)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoShOO
    WOW CANT YOU READ? IF YOU PRESS ENTER YOUR PRESSING OK TO THE FUKING DC MSJ! BUT IF U KEEP PRESSING THE CONECT BUTTOM (CLICK THE BUTTOM FFS) U CAN AVOID IT![/b]
    nop, when it show the msg, u cant press connect anymore

TheShadow

You mean pressing connect with the mouse? doesn't work with DC window up :rollseyes:.

FoShOO

Originally posted by LoveToHate+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LoveToHate)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-FoShOO
    WOW CANT YOU READ? IF YOU PRESS ENTER YOUR PRESSING OK TO THE FUKING DC MSJ! BUT IF U KEEP PRESSING THE CONECT BUTTOM (CLICK THE BUTTOM FFS) U CAN AVOID IT![/b]
    haha you're an idiot, you asked, i told you then you go Turk on me liek you know what you're talking about. You just made yourself look so stupid, I had a good laugh so w/e.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast