Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

this is how bad k2 is...i filed a civil suit

This is a discussion on this is how bad k2 is...i filed a civil suit within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no answer from k2....i gave them till friday before i faxed in my small claims court i faxed them in ...
Page: 7

Banned

no answer from k2....i gave them till friday before i faxed in my small claims court

i faxed them in i will call on monday to make sure they got to the court and to find out when k2 will be served

Banned

Ahh fucking shit, Rape them gooooood

Today I got banned for payment fraud Weird I've bought prem for 2 years with no problems

Banned

MmMmm... again.. what new on this subject... it monday..

Banned

MmMmm... again.. what new on this subject... it monday..[/b]
    are you kidding me :blink: its only been 2 days and courts are not open on weekends

also if the US court system was that efficient then OJ would be in jail :lol:

dude i just filed on friday afternoon....i am sure it will take a few weeks to get a court case in small claims court as i am not the only one filing a small claim <_<

today is presidents day

morax

Hmm interesting reading this one!!

Having spoken to most of the staff at K2 including some of them at director level, they will not give a shit about being sued.

Ive just finished a degree module on intellectual property rights - Tez with all the will in the world, i cant imagine you could possibly win this. Companies contracts are usually water tight especially online ones.

Any "Normal" company realises that good customer service and support = repeat business, K2 dont realise this and if they do at CEO level its not getting down to their staff, service is for want of a better word, SHIT!!

Thing is K2 is over there head on this - remember ex GM halcyon? he worked in their office, he told me that K2 didnt expect KO to be anywhere as big as it was and he was in no doubt that when the profits stopped they would just pull the plug.

It took me 8 months to quit KO even after my clan left for wow, i gave K2 a chance but they are in over there head its just one incompetent guy after the next. For the amount of players K2 is seriously understaffed and whilst people keep paying premium they wont care. Vote with the feet!

Keep us posted here how you get along though be interesting to see which loophole they use to dig themselves out the shit, because losing one case will open the floodgates and if the american legal system is the same as the british one everyone else will win.

infolock

Congrats on wasting your money and time on an assured loss. I&#39;m not sure what is funnier, sueing over a computer game or the American legal system.[/b]
    i like the way this guy thinks. ps: straight as an arrow nigga.

urbanphoenix

Gl with the case m8 i hope you win. If you do it may show K2 that they need to change the game fast. Or more people will sue them. Gl again m8 and finnaly sum1 showing some back bone and trying this

Akroma

umm think about who might buy knight online..

it might actually be a turkish company

flamthrow

If you do win and they pull the plug, think of howmany people would loose their items? Oh well Good luck with your case.

stevouk

umm think about who might buy knight online..

it might actually be a turkish company[/b]
    think...most people on this game are turks, when turkey dc&#39;s ... everyone fucking dissapears... This happened quite a few times today. So your probably right.

KiNgKoNg

if somone buys k2 hopefully they will seperate the turks and the english give the turks there own ko servers or somethign cause edana is pathetic ^^

AND WE CAN THROW ENGLISH VS TURK WARS MUHAHA l337 ^^

Turks vs Non turks please

MillionVoices

personally i could care less but its principal now and my fight for all of you....i am sick of this shit....if i win it will set a bar for the rest of you....i will take it as far as i can or will be allowed

i have sued them for $2500

if i win they are fucked cause then all of you can file and put them out of business and they will have to sell knight online to someone else[/b]
    i hope u dont reinvest those $$ back in k2 lol

gubernaculum

Tez - as someone familiar with law and minor civil suits, I&#39;m afraid you&#39;re going to end up being screwed both ways. If your claim is deemed to hold water, then they will most probably offer to settle out of court for your asking price or more. Before you get happy, there will be strict LEGALLY BINDING conditions to accepting the settlement - most importantly, your agreement to never speak of the suit or K2 or anything else about KO in public (including on ko4life under an alias, etc.) - or else you will be countersued. Trust me, countersuits are like david vs. goliath...you will be pounded into oblivion.

But good luck, and while I don&#39;t know if you can individually make a difference, I am pretty sure that if enough identical claims were filed by others around the country, someone will take notice (namely, the media). Honestly, I&#39;d spend my efforts bringing this to the light of the media, and getting them to bite...if it makes national news even for a minute, K2 WILL fold. Not too many companies can handle the pressure of negative national attention.

Good luck man, and keep us up to date (unless you signed the dotted line :P )

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast