Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Humans in Ares

This is a discussion on Humans in Ares within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Cry more hypocrite who sells for usd. Stop stalking every post I make and trying to find a way to ...
Page: 7

SillyHo

Cry more hypocrite who sells for usd. Stop stalking every post I make and trying to find a way to inject your crap. I got an ironbow +8 kennie sue me.

As for the ease of gaining NP it would still be a huge step back for many people who donated over 1 mil NP into the clan. It isnt our problem K2 seems to have a 1 way street when it comes to Nation Transfers.

The security issues are numerous. I have lost a few items purchased on the open market (pp's and elfbelt, 1 piece of chitin 8) That I really couldnt vouch for 100%. I did lose an MP +9 ear ring from a noob mage that I was 100% I had farmed. I used to hang at Bskulls when I leveled and all MP9's went onto my noob. I never got any items from him in any other way.

Lu_Tze

thereis no time to cry. just play. kennie u leftn the game. silly u play from time to time. so whats the prob??? human side is underpowered. like orcs were earlier..but all of us can still exp to get higher lvls to get the balance. on human side is jst lack of good clans

Banned

hypocrite? of what? i sell what i farm and i can guranteed my buyers it is 100% safe to do deals with me. not purchase or sold anything illegal. remember history it teach us great things, such as babashoppers like venomrouge who doesnt care if he buy things from dupers.

if you play for your friends, NPs shouldnt matter. its just a number thats a pixel. either pay premium every month and sit being bored as an orc or nation transfer and face a challenge.

ITS quite simple

get rid of Ardream

ever since dark CZ has came to the game Pk in cz has blown goats,, dont you ever miss running into hundreds of noobies and slaughtering like fun.. now you run and run and no one is there.. WTF happened

get RID OF DARK CZ on ares at least

HotAsIce

They'd never do that, all the people that spent 10 grand on a character that won't ever see level 61 would shit their pants and make bomb threats to K2.

ArminVanBuuren

ITS quite simple

get rid of Ardream

ever since dark CZ has came to the game Pk in cz has blown goats,, dont you ever miss running into hundreds of noobies and slaughtering like fun.. now you run and run and no one is there.. WTF happened

get RID OF DARK CZ on ares at least[/b]
    Actually, making the lvl limit being 80 is what has taken CZ down...not everyone has the time to lvl to 80...I've been playing since the beginning of Ares and I'm not even lvl 70...and in order to get fun from this game, I don't even log to lvl, I just log to pk and that's it. Many of us do the same thing.

Simple as this: now orcs are overpowered in this server because some wanted to give it a try to the new server, trying to succeed in this game...but let's face it, if they haven't gotten it in 3 years, they won't get it in the new servers either...

The ones that didn't saw that orcs had better lvl so they thought "hey, maybe if I go orc I'll be lvling better than as human", so they did it: they Nation Transferred.

The fact is that even if orcs are outnumbered, there are some times in which humans manage to win a war...maybe because some orcs got some life and left for a night, or maybe they managed to get El Morad organized as a miracle...we still got powerful chars in human side...but since we have mostly turks players in the game, it is impossible to follow a strategy anymore. A little but organized army can defeat a much greater army just by using a good strategy, but due to the fact that no one listens we lose.

Quite some time ago, orcish side was the weaker one...then humans...then orcs again and now humans are back to the bottom...I'll guess we'll have to wait to see if human side can become stronger again.

HotAsIce

Maybe if you spent less time on these "Bartz" and "Kain" servers you'd be 70+ by now h34r:

ArminVanBuuren

Maybe if you spent less time on these "Bartz" and "Kain" servers you'd be 70+ by now h34r:[/b]
    I spend time in Lineage 2 since I like that game more than I like KO...if I'm still playing KO is just because my friends still need my rogue around...if they finally decide to leave someday, I'll be free at last...I never complain about being low lvl in Ares, because if I would want to lvl, I'd do it...but I don't want to because even lvling at Diablo II would be much funnier than lvling in this game :P

Maybe if you spent less time on these "Bartz" and "Kain" servers you'd be 70+ by now h34r:[/b]
    lol that's funny.

Ardream ruined it period

SoulFamily

ITS quite simple

get rid of Ardream

get RID OF DARK CZ on ares at least[/b]
    +27

fousto

fousto you miss my point. I will not pay USD to help K2 fix their game so you can have more fun, period. I will not ask my clan to compromise their happiness and pay USD to help you enjoy the game more. Point is the game is shitty. Any person who has been here for 2 years+ will say the same thing. I stay for my clan and my friends now, and also because I am addicted to upgrading on the anvil/turning in ED gems [/b]
    I really have got your point. U still missing mine.
    If u don't want to make other people have fun why should I come cz and make u and your clan have fun?
    If game is "even" there's more fun for all not only more fun for humans.

The only difference here is that:
    You just say "game is shitty and I don't want to ...".
    I say "yes it's shitty so I don't want to ..., but it could be better if ...".

The game fun doesn't depend only on k2 but also on players behaviours.

Have fun with anvil :P

SillyHo

No fousto I do follow you, but you put all the pressure on the orc side to help balance it out. We are simple players like you and shouldnt be expected to shell out 30 bucks or whatever for a NT just to help K2 make a more attractive and balanced game is all I am saying. I am already in the works of checking to see if they would take a clan over for free. If they dont compromise anything about my clan (other than skin color) we might consider it. Thing is we cannot be the players and the refs at the same time. They knew this was happening and continue to let it happen now. Nothing to say that as soon as BC switched human PC might go back orc.... If K2 doesnt step nothing we will do can fix it alone.

Banned

am i the only one who doesnt miss running into noobs and 2 hitting every1?... pff if u want that go to girakon and buy a lvl 70 with +0 uniques.

Im happy ardream came, i thank k2 for it anytime i log in game. I dont find it fun not having to use a full skill set for half the ppl i kill.

btw getting to 70 in KO is easy as fck :/ its not that u dont have time to lvl its just that your to impatient, put some music on , turn on the tv...all it is is z 3rr 4rr 5rr 6rr... watch here and there when u may be aiming a dark mare or something....lvling isnt hard y do ppl make it seem like it takes the ultimate no lifer to get 5%

am i the only one who doesnt miss running into noobs and 2 hitting every1?... pff if u want that go to girakon and buy a lvl 70 with +0 uniques.
    Im happy ardream came, i thank k2 for it anytime i log in game. I dont find it fun not having to use a full skill set for half the ppl i kill.
    btw getting to 70 in KO is easy as fck :/ its not that u dont have time to lvl its just that your to impatient, put some music on , turn on the tv...all it is is z 3rr 4rr 5rr 6rr... watch here and there when u may be aiming a dark mare or something....lvling isnt hard y do ppl make it seem like it takes the ultimate no lifer to get 5%[/b]
    You right , actually when i login to xp party after 2 minuts i think i been xping for over 6 hours , i just hate it , but well i got lvl 70 from 66 in 23 days , not sure if its good but i cant do faster , too boring.

You right , actually when i login to xp party after 2 minuts i think i been xping for over 6 hours , i just hate it , but well i got lvl 70 from 66 in 23 days , not sure if its good but i cant do faster , too boring.[/b]
    lets say that some ppls are making it from 1-70 in new server and at 1month. ^^

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast