Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan

This is a discussion on InfiniteMadness aka CaptainTripps aka GreyGan within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehehe Im not at work, I actually have today off. Believe it or not. I can now play my other ...
Page: 18

hehehe Im not at work, I actually have today off. Believe it or not. I can now play my other game, ccg, that I used to play well before KO. Atleast when you buy into this ccg, it's tangible and it has a better resell value. Anyhow. So yeah Im chilling at home, AND I GOT SLEEP. Holy shit, this is what it feels like? This is damn good.[/b]
    If this was your second job, what was your main :mellow: ?

hello

u haven't answer my question.. :/ nvm gl anyway

kangs

Hello Infinite .

I have 1 question and 1 request

First of all srry to hear about the loss of ur job.

Didnt know u but u seem like a nice guy , so here comes my question :P : ANVIL , tell us about it plz...

And as for my request .... Theres this guy on dies that got banned for koxp recently , only thing is he no koxper.
    He is a real nice guy. Had a lvl 74 warrior . His ingame nick was Kinshi . If u still have some contacts could u please do something about it? Im sure uve seen the posts on the forum about it.

So yeh it would be really nice if u could help him get his account back since he was 1 of the most legit ppl in this game .

Thank you

Infinitemadness

@spab:

Does this answer your question? If you look at this screen shot you can see the players level. And the guy in the background was cheating too, running around with bow/arrow killing harpy's. These 2 HIGh level players were macroing/koxping. This guy said to others that he'd never get caught. I told him that it was only a matter of time before I caught him. His time came, and now he's banned.

@MeeP:

I work for one of the largest cable providers in the US. (in top 10, not disclosing who it is, but you get the point)

Fantasy

As a student we get payed like 10-15 euro/h for the most shittiest jobs there are in Belgium.
    Anyway sad to see you leave Infinity I actually remember you from DRT geez thats like 3 years ago now lol. Anyway good luck irl and all the best.[/b]
    Then you are one of the lucky ones, most students from 16-21 earn between 7-10 euros in Belgium.

Most funny thing is that collecting trash is one of the best student jobs I know, I think it earned around 14 euro an hour

Infinitemadness

Hello Infinite .

I have 1 question and 1 request

First of all srry to hear about the loss of ur job.

Didnt know u but u seem like a nice guy , so here comes my question :P : ANVIL , tell us about it plz...

And as for my request .... Theres this guy on dies that got banned for koxp recently , only thing is he no koxper.
    He is a real nice guy. Had a lvl 74 warrior . His ingame nick was Kinshi . If u still have some contacts could u please do something about it? Im sure uve seen the posts on the forum about it.

So yeh it would be really nice if u could help him get his account back since he was 1 of the most legit ppl in this game .

Thank you [/b]
    Im sorry to hear about his loss, unfortunately, I have no more ties to K2. Good luck though. As far as the anvil, There was always speculation, there was even a cheat that manipulated it, but it didnt work as best that I could tell. So in my opinion, it's random.

MillionVoices

<3 this topic

I was wondering, when a GM spot an archer soloing some mobs without grabbing the loot....(not leaving his spot)
    How will the GM check if it is a real koxper? I really dont want to get banned when I xp at Uruk Trons, I will never/have never used a 3rd party tool.
    And Im scared that I get banned for nothing just like kinshi.......That makes me shit my diper.[/b]
    Dont xp at Urk Trons, you will get banned 100% and on top of that people will call you a KOXPER for it.

Dont xp at Urk Trons, you will get banned 100% and on top of that people will call you a KOXPER for it.[/b]

yeh then gondon will lure at u LOL

Infinitemadness

Dont xp at Urk Trons, you will get banned 100% and on top of that people will call you a KOXPER for it.[/b]

One thing I can suggest is, move around, stop for a bit. Run and loot every once in a while. Sit down occasionally. Type something. Merchant something. Just do something out of the ordinary to show you are really there. As for me, what I did, I spawned a small boss, let it kill you, then rez&#39;d you and see if you started again. There are things that happen when you rez a macroer. It&#39;s clear as day. So when I rezzed someone, if they did in fact do what the others do, ban.

hello

yup .. thx alot! .. that defintely answer my question xD, next time i will juz complain about koxp in shout chat haha..

MillionVoices

yeh then gondon will lure at u LOL[/b]

aha na i let koxpers live, respect to them for beating the system xD

Yeah once Arestides became GM, yeah he leveled us up, and got us items and such, yeah everybody knew everything. However, Im just here to confirm it. It&#39;s all true. Nuff said about that.[/b]
    I still wonder if K2 policy is/was that never take fair player as GM? I wasn&#39;t really supriced about this, I only trusted 3 GMs K2 ever had Devile, Halcoyn and erhm Morax. I heard that you are good fellow...and sad to see you had any connections ingame with James, because he was/is biggest camelfucker this game will ever have Ceasar and his gang comes second. My big dream is that James will be assraped by camel, but only reason why my dream doesn&#39;t come trough is because even Camels have taste... I don&#39;t want dig old dirt...so I just ask your own oppinion was there ever GM who was also legit player?

8usd per hour is shitty salary, but that doesn&#39;t explain why some GMs did sell items, because if 8 usd is too little don&#39;t take the job.

Btw did you used to exp lamias in Myko? Anyway some guys I also respect said you did work for good so I hope you get a lot better job from a better company ( whatta hell even McDonalds and Wallmart are better employers than K2 :lol: )

Infinitemadness

I still wonder if K2 policy is/was that never take fair player as GM? I wasn&#39;t really supriced about this, I only trusted 3 GMs K2 ever had Devile, Halcoyn and erhm Morax. I heard that you are good fellow...and sad to see you had any connections ingame with James, because he was/is biggest camelfucker this game will ever have Ceasar and his gang comes second. My big dream is that James will be assraped by camel, but only reason why my dream doesn&#39;t come trough is because even Camels have taste... I don&#39;t want dig old dirt...so I just ask your own oppinion was there ever GM who was also legit player?

8usd per hour is shitty salary, but that doesn&#39;t explain why some GMs did sell items, because if 8 usd is too little don&#39;t take the job.

Btw did you used to exp lamias in Myko? Anyway some guys I also respect said you did work for good so I hope you get a lot better job from a better company ( whatta hell even McDonalds and Wallmart are better employers than K2 :lol: )[/b]
    hehe yeah Wagyar that was me GreyGanMagi, we used to farm them all day. I was in your party alot. If Im considered corrupt then so be it. I was only doing as he asked. And then he said, "this is what Im going to do for you for helping me." Yeah Im playing innocent, later after becoming Gm, I felt bad about it. As Ive came here to get it off my chest. Obviously, if I could take that part back, I would. At the time, I felt as if, ok, I do this, he gives me this. Im doing something for them right? No that was no excuse. I have no excuses. My actions at that particular time were unknowing how detrimental the effects were. But one thing is, I NEVER not ONE time sold anything to gain off of what was given to me. I still have ALL items to this day. ANd have no intentions of selling them or doing anything with them. If my accounts get banned from someone at K2. Justified. I wont complain about it. I dont even log on to them anymore. So whatever.

Infinitemadness

aha na i let koxpers live, respect to them for beating the system xD[/b]

I used to run from you during invasions. I remember the time I was in Unique as EIusive, and running from you and a whole gang of humans.

kangs

Im sorry to hear about his loss, unfortunately, I have no more ties to K2. Good luck though. As far as the anvil, There was always speculation, there was even a cheat that manipulated it, but it didnt work as best that I could tell. So in my opinion, it&#39;s random.
    [/quote]
    Wrong . Its not only his loss but loss of every legit player on dies