Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

"JadeReal"

This is a discussion on "JadeReal" within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by tolgahan these posts are for gays this is usko not trko if u want to play learn ...
Page: 7

Originally posted by tolgahan
    these posts are for gays
    this is usko not trko
    if u want to play learn turkish
    if u want to play learn english
    this is usko learn english
    Yes These are all for GAYs

This is an international game.King have to know both english and Turkish.( i didnt add other languages coz they are all know english).

0000000 do u have to point "turks are cheaters" shit in every post?
    How many years did u waste to drop ur items or coins to buy them?
    only 1 hour to buy?
    i am sure if u cant play well n dont have good items ,u wd cheat too. You are a fucking two-faced person.having good playing skill for this game is not enough for ppl to respect you.you said" if they want respect they have to earn it" if u want respect u have to earn it not buy.Dont jump in every topic about turks.If u have solution say it or stfu.We know turks are cheating.Kings have to know English too.
    if u have so much money pay it to k2 to stop cheating.Your Ego is bigger than You.

n u guys pls say if u have a solution for the king system or language in game or about another thing.flaming turks wont help u. u wont earn anything.
    is it so hard to argue something. or is it easier to blame someone or flame something.
    If u want i can open topics about kings in turkish forums or u can contact to someone from k2 n ask them not to make ppl king who dont know english.
    Or u wont have any difference from that stupid cheaters.
    sorry for bad words but everytime 0000000 says turks are cheating we say yes they are cheating.we are sorry about that.turks fucked this game but he is a flammer as good as rogue player.when he stop his big EGO .i am sure turks wont hate him.We dont hate him coz of his great player skills.Stop being a stupid person n try to find some solutions like others.U dont have to find anything but u dont have to show ur EGO everytime too.
    ok lets go back to topic.Stop fucking flamming and look for some solutions.i want to play this game in peace too.Everytime i got spiked for 1000 damage from a lvl 65 rogue to me lvl 66 rogue that makes me mad.i am sure he is a duper.i dont have iron belts rogue earings or rols.but they have +3s.K2 will do something or this game will be fucked up for final.
    any stupid kid still wanna flame something? or smart ppl who know what he should do?
    yes we are all smart ppl .ty
    everything you type is complete bollocks. i dont go around asking for respect from turks, i dont give a shit about turks. If you want to hate me because of my views then i wont lose sleep over it. I like to point out trends and generalisations like turks cheat a lot, which is TRUE and is something you cant handle because of your fucked up patriotism. And its naive to insist that cheating is equal across nations. There are huge differences in earnings, where ppl play ko, and average ages. In the UK, i cant cheat on any game in my local cafe without being banned, and you cant go there under a certain age without being supervised. There are no cafe owners selling shit, no cafes all sharing 1 char, no cafes duping together in huge quantities. I realise that there are a minority of educated, good playing turks, but im talking about the overall situation and not particular people. I would call it a difference in culture.

The jadereal problem has been waiting to happen for 1 year now, the only reason it didnt was because F9 was too popular on human side. We need international kings, not uneducated people who cannot communicate outside their little turkish community. And unless the international clans get their act together and ally up, this will keep happening every month simply due to the sheer number of turks.

You ask for solutions? make a TRKO and go play there.

iwanttopk

Originally posted by 0000000

You ask for solutions? make a TRKO and go play there.
    +1

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    these posts are for gays
    this is usko not trko

This is an international game.King have to know both english and Turkish.( i didnt add other languages coz they are all know english).

only 1 hour to buy?
    i am sure if u cant play well n dont have good items ,u wd cheat too. You are a fucking two-faced person.having good playing skill for this game is not enough for ppl to respect you.you said" if they want respect they have to earn it" if u want respect u have to earn it not buy.Dont jump in every topic about turks.If u have solution say it or stfu.We know turks are cheating.Kings have to know English too.
    if u have so much money pay it to k2 to stop cheating.Your Ego is bigger than You.

n u guys pls say if u have a solution for the king system or language in game or about another thing.flaming turks wont help u. u wont earn anything.
    is it so hard to argue something. or is it easier to blame someone or flame something.
    If u want i can open topics about kings in turkish forums or u can contact to someone from k2 n ask them not to make ppl king who dont know english.
    sorry for bad words but everytime 0000000 says turks are cheating we say yes they are cheating.we are sorry about that.turks fucked this game but he is a flammer as good as rogue player.when he stop his big EGO .i am sure turks wont hate him.We dont hate him coz of his great player skills.Stop being a stupid person n try to find some solutions like others.U dont have to find anything but u dont have to show ur EGO everytime too.
    ok lets go back to topic.Stop fucking flamming and look for some solutions.i want to play this game in peace too.Everytime i got spiked for 1000 damage from a lvl 65 rogue to me lvl 66 rogue that makes me mad.i am sure he is a duper.i dont have iron belts rogue earings or rols.but they have +3s.K2 will do something or this game will be fucked up for final.
    any stupid kid still wanna flame something? or smart ppl who know what he should do?
    everything you type is complete bollocks. i dont go around asking for respect from turks, i dont give a shit about turks. If you want to hate me because of my views then i wont lose sleep over it. I like to point out trends and generalisations like turks cheat a lot, which is TRUE and is something you cant handle because of your fucked up patriotism. And its naive to insist that cheating is equal across nations. There are huge differences in earnings, where ppl play ko, and average ages. In the UK, i cant cheat on any game in my local cafe without being banned, and you cant go there under a certain age without being supervised. There are no cafe owners selling shit, no cafes all sharing 1 char, no cafes duping together in huge quantities. I realise that there are a minority of educated, good playing turks, but im talking about the overall situation and not particular people. I would call it a difference in culture.

The jadereal problem has been waiting to happen for 1 year now, the only reason it didnt was because F9 was too popular on human side. We need international kings, not uneducated people who cannot communicate outside their little turkish community. And unless the international clans get their act together and ally up, this will keep happening every month simply due to the sheer number of turks.

You ask for solutions? make a TRKO and go play there.[/b]

+ infinity and BEYONDDDD

Kirchofff_

the solition is ban cyber-cafe ip's
    if k2 dont do this
    dupe and koxp with this game :angry:

tolgahan

I didnt say. "ask respect for turks".i said even u can earn turk's respect.I know u dont care.also we dont care n expect ur respect to the cheater ones.

I think it is easier for you to find a reason for turks answers in this forum using "patriotism".Show me a post that i defend a cheater coz he/she is a turk.If u can i wont visit here anymore.If u cant find u leave here.I am behind of my words.

If u want u can cheat everywhere.its not a good protection.

How many times should i repeat "YES THEY ARE DOING".When i say "they" i dont add others in it but when u say it i feel myself there too even i havent cheated before.the rogue i play has +6 +7 dexes.I dont think if u dont make generalizations n jump in to flamming, anybody dont hate u and i defend you too.
    n solution is 100% the same with the one i was expecting.I though you were one of the smart ones . ok 1 miss is not important.

FogLaTruie&amp;Fogilatrui

Patriot and patriot2 = BIG SHIIT

jadereal = VERY BIG CHIIT

I know a good guy turk but this clan i hate ... i don't undersatnd why a turk nation vote for his clan, they kill a game ... why ?

Jediay

Fact of it is JadeReal Does a extremely bad job as king and we all know (s)he is a cheater. like stated b4 there needs to be only 1 other choice to get the english speaking votes, until that is done jade will remain king .for the turkish population needs no other reason except the chance to get random coins and thier name above the screen to vote for jade.

gl in trying to unite the ppl going for it

one_way

who long u gonna flame jadereal its sad if u want a new king vote for 1 if u don't get a new king deal with so u she gives the money to herself and clannies who wouldn't if they could some are u people are so stupid its just game act like it

Kailean

Originally posted by Jediay+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jediay)</div>
    gl in trying to unite the ppl going for it[/b]
    you gotta be joking me. turks will keep voting for her, even if she continues stealing the cash, also their cash
    Originally posted by wastyrx@
    who says other Turks love/like her?
    lol
    <!--QuoteBegin-Volcanic

Think bollocks
    no thnx

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Kirchofff_
    usko is a turk game so u must learn english if u want play
    i just find that a tad ironic :lol:

Phendark

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    these posts are for gays
    this is usko not trko

only 1 hour to buy?

You ask for solutions? make a TRKO and go play there.[/b]

Don't know how a person is JadeReal is cause I was always an Orc. But I totally agree with Tolgahan about all these conversations.

1 thing to zero if K2 network will make an other server for only US-UK-SW whatever ppls will you go there? will you leave Ares? Don't think so! That is not a solition.

UgUrKa_TuRKa

there is TRKO www.knightoyna.com Then zero stfu.

why am i not surprised that turks would rather defend a cheater than agree that turks cheat? That trko is not official, no one would leave for an unofficial server.

@phendark: We dont need another server because we can all communicate in english. There can only be 1 franchise per language. The problem is turkish players who cannot communicate, are encouraged to cheat in their cafes and insist on voting for jadereal on the PURE BASIS that she is turkish. why are you all so fucking insular?

how about STFU ALL! willys!

aryan

fuck this website called : http://www.clan-patriot.com/

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast