Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back

This is a discussion on Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OT: It only sounds like you haven't found anything to replace KO with tbh. I don't have that much time ...
Page: 4

OT: It only sounds like you haven't found anything to replace KO with tbh. I don't have that much time for KO these days since my time is spent on other things, like traveling, other games or just doing other stuff.

@razor, it's kind of funny how instead of saving face and just admitting he made a mistake he decided it would be somehow smarter to try get out of the shithole he dug by using shit-tier insults LUL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    @razor, it's kind of funny how instead of saving face and just admitting he made a mistake he decided it would be somehow smarter to try get out of the shithole he dug by using shit-tier insults LUL.
    USKO was launched 2005 I believe, which is to be considered the worldwide launch date of the game.
    from someone who writes this, i wouldn't expect anything else than writing that macro users benefit from servers without minor cooldown, mr uskowaslaunchedin729568294

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    from someone who writes this, i wouldn't expect anything else than writing that macro users benefit from servers without minor cooldown, mr uskowaslaunchedin729568294
    Just stop embarrassing yourself any further.

Banned Senior Member

With a name like Erdo and a location called “Vaginal Activities” I don’t know how much more he can embarrass himself.
    Kallop, Manhattan, Diver and 1 others like this.

Just stop embarrassing yourself any further.
    #uskowaslaunchedin9e87324985273495

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    With a name like Erdo and a location called “Vaginal Activities” I don’t know how much more he can embarrass himself.
    am i supposed to be offended on this one? get lost random

Banned Senior Member

#uskowaslaunchedin9e87324985273495

am i supposed to be offended on this one? get lost random

Banned Senior Member

I just got stage 5 cancer from reading this. Colon.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Nostalgia to what? Game right now is completely different than what it was back then. Even the beloved bug known as a combo system has been made straightforward by macros and the idiots that defend its usage lol.
    WTH? This can't be true surely?

wheres black?

Quote Originally Posted by Styx View Post
    Dude posts harmless nostalgia thought, chaos ensues between people. Love this place.
    I wouldn't even consider this drama. It's basically the vast majority of the community putting a retard, named ERDO, in his place. Of course that a person who macroes on a god damn warrior is defending its usage with all his might. It's absolutely hilarious (but mostly sad). lmao I love when people come together to oppress the stupid.

ERDO, here's a place in which you'll be welcomed and feel like home: https://www.ko-cuce.net/
    Diver, Felix and itzbryan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    I wouldn't even consider this drama. It's basically the vast majority of the community putting a retard, named ERDO, in his place. Of course that a person who macroes on a god damn warrior is defending its usage with all his might. It's absolutely hilarious (but mostly sad). lmao I love when people come together to oppress the stupid.

ERDO, here's a place in which you'll be welcomed and feel like home: https://www.ko-cuce.net/
    Still triggered? Come on rafa, you've been doing this long enough, you're disappointing me..
    Ima just leave those here and let you live with the shame, now go to your sundries

Still triggered? Come on rafa, you've been doing this long enough, you're disappointing me..
    Ima just leave those here and let you live with the shame, now go to your sundries

you're using macros, how can you still brag around killing people? It's not like you're skilled. You're cheating, nothing else.
    itzbryan and Bathory like this.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    It's a game; it should be first of all fun for all participants (most of KO players forgot that long time ago) and that easy way a.k.a macro creates an unfair discrepancy. And do I care? nah, not anymore. It is just quite funny that those who play with macro gloat about that like feminist about women rights.
    It seems my point was just proven:

razor and Anibal like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    you're using macros, how can you still brag around killing people? It's not like you're skilled. You're cheating, nothing else.
    Welcome to 2018 sir. Hows its cheating when its approved by everyone including gm's & owners?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    It seems my point was just proven:
    your entire point is that spamming 7 8 on keyboard is what you define as fun and as i said before, a salute

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    yea im also wallhacking and aimbotting

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast