Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back

This is a discussion on Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by erdo1990 literally no one cares about your int bp, fuck off already Well, nobody has an idea ...
Page: 8

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    literally no one cares about your int bp, fuck off already
    Well, nobody has an idea of who the fuck you are outside of a rambling prick who we now also know can't combo.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Jump Please!!!
    Nice. Staying true to your group's nature. No rebuttal, just bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Well, nobody has an idea of who the fuck you are outside of a rambling prick who we now also know can't combo.
    you just can't get enough can you? just leave this topic and go do your gayass blogs

ps: just wondering why you haven't written 'influencer' yet in your bio lmao

Quote Originally Posted by yougotpwndbymyass View Post

jump please!!!
    xddddddddd

iTzBryan Senior Member

you just can't get enough can you? just leave this topic and go do your gayass blogs
    Nah. I'll be here till it closes, prick. Tell me more about how much you hate my YouTube channel, though. The 14,000 subscribers I hit today seem to like my videos. I love the resentment out of you. Just like ScreameR it clearly annoys you to bring it up so much. You subscribed yet bro? Let me help you http://smarturl.it/SubBryanVahey

Btw Make sure you team up with ScreameR to dislike my vids, too. He's having trouble masking the 300+ likes.

Nice. Staying true to your group's nature. No rebuttal, just bullshit.
    Oke nice story keyboard soldier keep going on with ur 6000Views video's. And playing int priest with dual stone splitters & smite hammers doing lower damage then warriors and don't have descent XD. (Funny part is that you actually trying to make fun of people by killing them in 1vs1 with massive and 10k heals against warriors lmao.)
    You have to much free time & Sitting on this forum all day acting like you are a really good player and know about everything.
    You know what... Let's do a 2vs2 Warrior&Priest for $500? I want to see how you play on debuff priest And i think that $500 isn't a problem for you with those 6000 Views video's LMAO!!!!

Lemme know if u accept we can start the vs anytime anyday. I think ApexKO should be a perfect server for it with gear dispenser items so both teams have exact the same items !

And after the vs i will show u what kind of a keyboard soldier i am :P

PS: Record achivement and items everything when the winner get his video online and shows he does have the gear dispenser items and have no achivement on will get the $500 Accept? Im ready funny troll
    Rounds i think 5 good idea for extra polemik in the video and i don't like a 20 second video with just 3 rounds

Nah. I'll be here till it closes, prick. Tell me more about how much you hate my YouTube channel, though. The 14,000 subscribers I hit today seem to like my videos. I love the resentment out of you. Just like ScreameR it clearly annoys you to bring it up so much. You subscribed yet bro? Let me help you http://smarturl.it/SubBryanVahey

Btw Make sure you team up with ScreameR to dislike my vids, too. He's having trouble masking the 300+ likes.
    damn son 14k subs in 11 years, big success keep up the good work
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

damn son 14k subs in 11 years, big success keep up the good work
    Yeah man. Posted like 3-4 vids back in 2007 then stopped for 10 years aside from a video every 2-3 years maybe. Only had about 350 subscribers at the end of 2016. Been at it over a year now and up to 14k. Pretty awesome. In medical school now though so it's hard to post consistently like I was before.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well it's not like OP was looking for an answer. This thread just kept on going and it's almost like visiting a zoo with its curious specimen.

Edit: Cba quoting the other guy who was complaining about this thread not being closed, but the reason is that regardless of what you think of this type of communication, it's still increasing activity, which is healthier than having topics closed and then everybody returning back to their slumber. I actually intended only to make my point and leave the topic, but you know.
    Fair Point. I wonder what the oldies like felix on this forum must be thinking when they are reading this thread. Just food for thought, I guess. :P

All this talking by those idiotic and autism players like Diver,ItzBryan,Regiss and other weirdo retards. Just shut the fuck up it's funny to see how they all suck eachothers d1ck with liking eachothers posts and go with a whole team against Erdo and actually think u get him down but come show me already how u are ingame with ur funny pro talks and see how u play and stop use keyboard like 10 year old retards that lost a bubble trouble game.

I gave a challenge $500 2vs2 Let's go??? Stop keyboard and come vs against me if u know so much about this game show me little trash Stone Splitter priest.

Yeah man. Posted like 3-4 vids back in 2007 then stopped for 10 years. Only had about 350 subscribers. Been at it over a year now and up to 14k. Pretty awesome. In medical school now though so it's hard to post consistently like I was before.
    pretty sure that must be the reason for your 14k subs in 11 years

I want to see that 2v2 happen !

iTzBryan Senior Member

I don't understand?

I don't understand?
    The smiley face in your sig

P.s area 51 wallahi i got cancer
    erdo1990 likes this.

I guess he want's to keep his $500 else he loses his 11 year work :P also a hint for u just stop talking to those little animals they aren't ur level erdo1990.
    They just try to get u quiet on a dead forum with max 200 users to act like they are something but when a challenge comes the keyboard soldiers are gone as expected...
    And you see he only answers u and literally ignored my $500 challenge well if he is that good and i'm just a keyboard warrior he should accept it and get that free $500 no????
    But i guess this forum is just filled with keyboard soldiers.

Time for me to go ItzBryan nice fear ass.

@ItzBryanTheRetardStoneSplitterPaladin:

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

look how everyone is loving this topic

this is why we need adi back, to have weekly topics like this
    itzbryan, Rhymes and black like this.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast