Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back

This is a discussion on Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Manhattan I believe it's enough now, everyone. It's very well estabilished that ERDO is just a frustrated ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan View Post
    I believe it's enough now, everyone. It's very well estabilished that ERDO is just a frustrated underachiever. His only speciality is digging his own bottomless pit of embarrassment, 13 y/o comebacks and retardation. I've known this worm for quite sometime now so I already went through what everyone is going here. Trying to have a decent discussion using reason and logic doesn't work so rather just have some fun with the ape, like doing random stupid shit to a chihuahua and watching it go bananas.

Soooo live him be I guess... it must be terrible to be bullied both irl and online.
    oh rafa, get out of your jungle so i can whoop your ass again

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    (just PM me in Apex anytime)

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    How long until you mention mental issues?
    do you have mental issues?
    And there he goes. At this point you have only made it evident that it is you the one who has issues my turk friend. Label it that we don't know how to have fun and that drama is epic omegalulz, but you never change your tired diatribe, always the same shit, always starting something, always the same self absorbed, pretentious and hostile talk that devolves into personal attacks (a bloodline trademark). Who are you? and why do you think you can talk to people who are unmistakably more renowned and considerably older than you in this tone? Settle down already young boy. Geez.

What's worse is that in the both times you, for some reason, retaliated towards people (kallop and bryan), you were wrong! Kallop said macro was ineffective on no-cd private servers, something that is true. So what do you do? Start calling him names because "he has no idea of how macro works". He wasn't wrong though. Then you kept at it after (I hope) you realized your mistake.

Then nitpicked on Bryan's claim of instant healing as if that directly meant that he assumed that macro is an autoheal. What? If the MH macro is enabled, of course they're gonna auto-heal you dweeb. Kept insulting him afterwards even though you were wrong again.

ALL to show how well versed you are in the macro arts. A true master. Are those your only credentials in KO? Lol. Like I said, settle down. Let the adults talk.

I'll leave this open to see what you come up with, I'm expecting personal attacks of some kind.
    Felix likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

idk why u havent banned erdo yet
    erdo1990, black and tobol like this.

Then nitpicked on Bryan's claim of instant healing as if that directly meant that he assumed that macro is an autoheal. What? If the MH macro is enabled, of course they're gonna auto-heal you dweeb. Kept insulting him afterwards even though you were wrong again..
    He's basically saying that when they used to hit someone (once) and that guy started healing instantly, that they at this moment knew the guy had macro. How the fuck does that make sense?
    'instantly' lol, ever heard of reflex? Are you trying to say that if someone doesnt react(using minor), when you attack him, he for sure isn't using macro? That retard definitely thinks that macros are auto healing

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    We could tell when they were macroing and told them to fuck off (e.g. hit them once randomly and watch them instantly heal)
    I'll leave this open to see what you come up with, I'm expecting personal attacks of some kind.
    Cute how you're trying to defend this idiot can you tell me to which side you did bend over? and nah im not gonna go for 'personal attacks', dont worry, instead I'll just leave a pic that explains your entire sad life
    https://i.gyazo.com/4e917da3fd8fff1b...5f11b34943.png
    Last edited by erdo1990; 02-08-2018 at 07:30 PM.

Im speechless. I've just read all 7 pages of this thread in the past 5 mins. Lmao I don't even know what to say. Let's let OP get the information he was seeking and end this topic ?

iTzBryan Senior Member

He's basically saying that when they used to hit someone (once) and that guy started healing instantly, that they at this moment knew the guy had macro. How the fuck does that make sense?
    'instantly' lol, ever heard of reflex? Are you trying to say that if someone doesnt react(using minor), when you attack him, he for sure isn't using macro? That retard definitely thinks that macros are auto healing

Why are you getting so worked up over something I already clarified and said I described inadequately..move on... The tl;dr of the thread is you see no harm in using macros. The consensus is, this day and age, while still noob as fuck, nobody really cares as long as you're not coming here claiming you're better than anyone (which you do, time and time again) when you can't give a fair vs. Then, extraneously, per your nature, you go beyond this argument to bring interpersonal fodder to detract from people shitting on your KO ideology.

I actually missed 3 pages of conversation while actually playing KO. Anyone else on this thread currently playing? xD

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

claiming you're better than anyone (which you do, time and time again) when you can't give a fair vs
    how is it not a fair vs? mostly everyone uses a macro nowadays

Why are you getting so worked up over something I already clarified and said I described inadequately..move on... The tl;dr of the thread is you see no harm in using macros. The consensus is, this day and age, while still noob as fuck, nobody really cares as long as you're not coming here claiming you're better than anyone (which you do, time and time again) when you can't give a fair vs. Then, extraneously, per your nature, you go beyond this argument to bring interpersonal fodder to detract from people shitting on your KO ideology.
    What is your mouse macro?
    read this topic and tell me once more how 'nobody really cares'

idk why you retard just don't let it go but i can't bother with you anymore. go do your blogs, brag about the few pennies you get or do whatever the fuck you want but just stop replying to me coz you're full of bullshit, even this video in your signature with that fucking smiley gives me cancer

Quote Originally Posted by l911l View Post
    Im speechless. I've just read all 7 pages of this thread in the past 5 mins. Lmao I don't even know what to say. Let's let OP get the information he was seeking and end this topic ?
    Well it's not like OP was looking for an answer. This thread just kept on going and it's almost like visiting a zoo with its curious specimen.

Edit: Cba quoting the other guy who was complaining about this thread not being closed, but the reason is that regardless of what you think of this type of communication, it's still increasing activity, which is healthier than having topics closed and then everybody returning back to their slumber. I actually intended only to make my point and leave the topic, but you know.
    l911l and Felix like this.

Macro or no macro there is still skill on the game. Things called like timing, following, counter the enemies, switching items etcetera. And the ones that are crying about the macro's well welcome to the only 1% of Knight Online players that don't have a macro. And most of the people saying that they don't have but they actually do and just try to look *Good* So let's leave this subject all behind of us. It makes 0 sense to talk about this and it won't change and it's not possible to do something against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    you're using macros, how can you still brag around killing people? It's not like you're skilled. You're cheating, nothing else.

And then i want to start about Diver just please can you already GTFO and STFU even if you have macro and Erdo1990 don't he is 100 times more better then you are i have seen Erdo playing in mine parties he is awesome at this game with or without macro doesn't matter he will be awesome because he is fast and have a nice reaction. So now fuck off and go fuck ur own ass already with a Dildo which u bought with ur $5 Refund poor kid.

@ItzBryanThePaladin do me a favor do you see this bridge over here?

Jump from it please for the love of god stop act like u know stuff about this game stop act u are good at this game A FUCKING INT PRIEST WITH DUAL SMIT HAMMERS AND STONE SPLITTERS GET OUT OF HERE U FUCKING TRASH KID.

Edit: Not gonna bother more about this little drama in this topic. I just can't stand players like ItzBryan and Diver they really give me aids and all they do is being a big Keyboard soldier on this forum maybe 100-200 users?? Well congratz fucking idiots.
    And $5 refund please go continue work in McDonalds and stop sitting home eating paint chips and talk on a dead forum about how badass u are little funny troll

iTzBryan Senior Member

What is your mouse macro?
    read this topic and tell me once more how 'nobody really cares'

idk why you retard just don't let it go but i can't bother with you anymore. go do your blogs, brag about the few pennies you get or do whatever the fuck you want but just stop replying to me coz you're full of bullshit, even this video in your signature with that fucking smiley gives me cancer
    Noob registered in 2017 and another noob who couldn't make it past level 50 on my server and constantly cried to join my clan are the top contributors in that topic -- Not an impressive lineup for proving the validity in your noob argument. The only thing full of bullshit is your "skill" -- In one thread I can tell that you could NEVER keep up with me without a macro on a broken BP; and that's fucking PATHETIC. Yeah buddy keep talking about my videos. I know people like you loath at another's successes no matter how grandiose or minor they may be. Love to see that it's eating at you so much that you have to constantly bring it up for the purposes of belittlement when in reality I couldn't be more happy with what I'm doing on YouTube. MMMmMmmm must make you so angry.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post

@ItzBryanThePaladin do me a favor do you see this bridge over here?

Jump from it please for the love of god stop act like u know stuff about this game stop act u are good at this game A FUCKING INT PRIEST WITH DUAL SMIT HAMMERS AND STONE SPLITTERS GET OUT OF HERE U FUCKING TRASH KID.
    Ahhh the little brother of another asshole joins the mix. Tell me, how many spams did you butt buddy give you to get on here and back him up? Never owned a fucking smite hammer or a stone splitter, keyboard warrior.

Noob registered in 2017 and another noob who couldn't make it past level 50 on my server and constantly cried to join my clan are the top contributors in that topic -- Not an impressive lineup for proving the validity in your noob argument. The only thing full of bullshit is your "skill" -- In one thread I can tell that you could NEVER keep up with me without a macro on a broken BP; and that's fucking PATHETIC. Yeah buddy keep talking about my videos. I know people like you loath at another's successes no matter how grandiose or minor they may be. Love to see that it's eating at you so much that you have to constantly bring it up for the purposes of belittlement when in reality I couldn't be more happy with what I'm doing on YouTube. MMMmMmmm must make you so angry.
    this topic and the other topic? can't you mentally sicko see how many retards are declaring macros as cheating? not even surprised that you're not even able to do basic maths tbh
    and literally no one cares about your int bp, fuck off already

Ahhh the little brother of another asshole joins the mix. Tell me, how many spams did you butt buddy give you to get on here and back him up? Never owned a fucking smite hammer or a stone splitter, keyboard warrior.

Jump Please!!!
    Felix likes this.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast