Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back

This is a discussion on Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss It just annoys me he should do it actually. Like u don't play this game but ...
Page: 10

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    It just annoys me he should do it actually. Like u don't play this game but still talking trash about other players and act like u are something??? For real? (Actually he is already dead but just don't know it yet)
    It's not really a friend anymore and i didn't play with him for like 1-1.5 years.
    All i do here is just to show how retarded ItzBryan is and that $5 refunder Diver lmao...
    Wait are you seriously doubling down with your death wishes and making roundabout inferences about threats to my life? Wow. Like, exhibit A of the reason your entire SHIT group should be banned. WTF IS THIS..... I know you're ESL, but man you sound like a fucking legitimate nutjob.

I annoy you so I should actually kill myself? I'm already dead and I don't even know it yet? Wow dude. I'm literally sick that you're not banned right fucking now.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

tbh this isn't even our group wtf

we're missing black liking all of your guys' posts and spamming us on whatsapp about how slapped we got

we haven't even played KO let alone all talked to each other for a few months, seems our autism is in our vastly superior genes

also @razor as far as personal achievements; I was top 200 on NA in SC2 for a while, i'd watch who you're talking to pal
    black and tobol like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Better than still playing the game and trash talking people even though they're nobodies :/
    But they act like they are something but when i challenge all those funny trolls for a $500 vs they making excuses and cry 24/7.
    So i show in here how stupid those people are specially the ones that don't even play this game anymore and still sit on this forum all day like a mental challenged retard. Agree with me orno this is the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Wait are you seriously doubling down with your death wishes and making roundabout inferences about threats to my life? Wow. Like, exhibit A of the reason your entire SHIT group should be banned. WTF IS THIS..... I know you're ESL, but man you sound like a fucking legitimate nutjob.

I annoy you so I should actually kill myself? I'm already dead and I don't even know it yet? Wow dude. I'm literally sick that you're not banned right fucking now.
    It's my opinion. Sitting on a forum of a game u actually don't play acting like you are something and answer every comment against u in maximum 10 seconds It's like you are already dead.
    Sure get me banned right now i couldn't care less.. (That ban for you must be a final end)

Just go outside already get a life with ur 6k views video's LMAO.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    But they act like they are something but when i challenge all those funny trolls for a $500 vs they making excuses and cry 24/7.
    So i show in here how stupid those people are specially the ones that don't even play this game anymore and still sit on this forum all day like a mental challenged retard. Agree with me orno this is the truth.
    If by sit on the forum all day you mean login once a week, gets triggered by an ignorant prick who claims to be gg but fucking macros, you'd be correct. I'm making excuses? I don't fucking play KO anymore you fucking half wit. I'm a grown fucking man about to be a doctor. I have nothing to prove to a CHILD on a game that NOBODY PLAYS who has deranged thoughts wishing people's deaths and inferring their demise you fucking lunatic.

And no, little boy, I don't need to ACT like I'm anyone. In the KO world, people know my name. PERIOD. And you are 100% aware of that regardless of your irrational distaste for my life. WOW.

Woot! we hit page 10 !

I'm a grown fucking man about to be a doctor.
    LOL

If by sit on the forum all day you mean login once a week, gets triggered by an ignorant prick who claims to be gg but fucking macros, you'd be correct. I'm making excuses? I don't fucking play KO anymore you fucking half wit. I'm a grown fucking man about to be a doctor. I have nothing to prove to a CHILD on a game that NOBODY PLAYS who has deranged thoughts wishing people's deaths and inferring their demise you fucking lunatic.

And no, little boy, I don't need to ACT like I'm anyone. In the KO world, people know my name. PERIOD. And you are 100% aware of that regardless of your irrational distaste of my life. WOW.
    I don't CARE ABOUT YOUR LIFE OKE? XD CLOSE GAMERS4LIFE WITH YOUR DOCTOR SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE IF YOU ARE BECOMING A DOCTOR CLOSE THIS FORUM ELSE U WILL MURDER OTHER PEOPLE BY THINKING ABOUT STONE SPLITTERS WHILE U HAVE TO TAKE THE RIGHT MEDICINE FOR THE PATIENT FOR SOMEBODY U FUNNY IDIOT :d :d

Banned Senior Member

How is that funny lol? Bryan is atleast pursuing a medical degree, more than 99% of this forum can’t say that lol. But meh, stick to playing KO! Lots of money to be made.

edit: If you type in all caps, you most definitely have autism.

Alright bois, i got enough of this write me a private message for $500 2vs2 i'm ready anytime, anyday. Stop talk about how amazing u are stop talk about macro's it all makes 0 sense.
    Just come fight against me and proof me how u are and im saying this to every retarded trashtalker in this forum.

@Razor go ban me this guy probably spam private messaged u already about me go give ur little friend a favor and do it, i couldnt care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    How is that funny lol? Bryan is atleast pursuing a medical degree, more than 99% of this forum can’t say that lol. But meh, stick to playing KO! Lots of money to be made.

edit: If you type in all caps, you most definitely have autism.
    What do you know about our personal life's? im about to become the 3rd rocket scientist in my family get on my level

Banned Senior Member

You said you were out but continue speaking? Leave.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    What do you know about our personal life's? im about to become the 3rd rocket scientist in my family get on my level
    i saw your father at area 51 yesterday

edit: oh shit the squad liked rhymes' post, get fucked weebs razor read us like a book!
    Rhymes and erdo1990 like this.

Kinda was hoping for this to go page 20. Damn....Oh well.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast