Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back

This is a discussion on Keep trying to quit and keep getting dragged back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by erdo1990 He's basically saying that when they used to hit someone (once) and that guy started healing ...
Page: 9

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by erdo1990 View Post
    He's basically saying that when they used to hit someone (once) and that guy started healing instantly, that they at this moment knew the guy had macro. How the fuck does that make sense?
    'instantly' lol, ever heard of reflex? Are you trying to say that if someone doesnt react(using minor), when you attack him, he for sure isn't using macro? That retard definitely thinks that macros are auto healing

Cute how you're trying to defend this idiot can you tell me to which side you did bend over? and nah im not gonna go for 'personal attacks', dont worry, instead I'll just leave a pic that explains your entire sad life
    https://i.gyazo.com/4e917da3fd8fff1b...5f11b34943.png
    You're really trying to push this huh? Anyone can tell what he was referring to lol. He said hit them randomly, like you're just talking "hey, how's the weather" and suddenly you spike him, it is not normal if the guy immediately minor heals the damage with no interruption.

Now, a loophole in this argument is that, for this to be possible, the constant soul pot effect would become rather obvious (even more that the pro 'reflexes'), something that you didn't even mention once.

I wonder where you found that picture, probs in bloodline facebook? lmao. As expected, a random personal attack. Let the adults talk, young erdo.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    I guess he want's to keep his $500 else he loses his 11 year work :P also a hint for u just stop talking to those little animals they aren't ur level erdo1990.
    They just try to get u quiet on a dead forum with max 200 users to act like they are something but when a challenge comes the keyboard soldiers are gone as expected...
    And you see he only answers u and literally ignored my $500 challenge well if he is that good and i'm just a keyboard warrior he should accept it and get that free $500 no????
    But i guess this forum is just filled with keyboard soldiers.

Time for me to go ItzBryan nice fear ass.

@ItzBryanTheRetardStoneSplitterPaladin:

I don't play KO anymore bro. And being challenged by a 15 year old is a little beneath me, especially in a game where I've done it all. But hey, you can always watch my PK videos and imagine what it would be like. I know you've seen them all already but, it's worth a shot.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    look how everyone is loving this topic

this is why we need adi back, to have weekly topics like this
    TBH dude? I agree with you. I just can't stand the personal attacks and death wishes. It's really, really fucking old.

@erdo1990 let's talk more about my channel since you're so intrigued bro. I love it. Tell me more about how much you hate my nearly 5 million views? What about my sponsorships? Do you hate those, too? Come on, belittle my accomplishments. I want to feel your envy.

Wow the whole crew is here now. So much for changing huh pwndbyass? Still telling people to kill themselves over an argument in which your friend was... wrong.

Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    TBH dude? I agree with you. I just can't stand the personal attacks and death wishes. It's really, really fucking old.

@erdo1990 let's talk more about my channel bro I love it. Tell me more about how much you hate my nearly 5 million views? What about my sponsorships? Do you hate those, too? Come on, belittle my accomplishments. I want to feel your envy.
    it's pretty impressive how you got 14k subs in 11 years, keep up the work

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Wow the whole crew is here now. So much for changing huh pwndbyass? Still telling people to kill themselves over an argument in which your friend was... wrong.

Sad!
    yessss that's exactly what i was waiting for, razor saying that the entire group came lmao

You're really trying to push this huh? Anyone can tell what he was referring to lol. He said hit them randomly, like you're just talking "hey, how's the weather" and suddenly you spike him, it is not normal if the guy immediately minor heals the damage with no interruption.

Now, a loophole in this argument is that, for this to be possible, the constant soul pot effect would become rather obvious (even more that the pro 'reflexes'), something that you didn't even mention once.

I wonder where you found that picture, probs in bloodline facebook? lmao. As expected, a random personal attack. Let the adults talk, young erdo.
    you're so sensitive, can't even post a single meme without you interpreting it as a personal attack, that's kinda sad. just out of curiosity what do you do irl when someone insults you? do you cry your ass of in bed?
    Rhymes likes this.

Dedication #Bulkybulcan
    erdo1990 likes this.

I don't play KO anymore bro. And being challenged by a 15 year old is a little beneath me, especially in a game where I've done it all. But hey, you can always watch my PK videos and imagine what it would be like. I know you've seen them all already but, it's worth a shot.
    So if you don't play ko anymore what the hell are you doing in here? Are you that bored?? I guess i'm right u have to much free time like i said.
    Just leave this forum, stop talk about Knight Online if you don't play the game at all.
    And making fun of people but declining a $500 is pretty much ashame and a little excuse to say i don't play anymore if i don't play this game for 3-4 years give me 1 week and im the old one again.

I watched once 1 video of yours i did it when i saw ur funny comments for the first time, well i couldn't stop laughing about how retarded u actually are.

This is my final message for all KeyBoard Soldiers: KeyBoard Soldiers gtfo and leave this forum if you don't have anything betters to do then talk shit go use this forum for real $ trades maybe some guides if you are a new player get a life stop write here it makes 0 sense.
    Go outside, Go play games, Go to parties.

And if you really have no life and still want to continue like this @Diver @Other idiots come private message me and talk about $500 2vs2 or something like that I'm ready.

I'm out. Take Care.

iTzBryan Senior Member

I think you're still not understanding, man. Let me explain: Before 2016? Like between 2007 and 2015? I posted 7-9 videos. Then dude, then in 2016? I decided I wanted to do more editing because I really, really enjoy it. So I started making videos. That's when I had 350 subs. You know what happened? The channel took off man. Like, for a small channel of course. Dude, I gained 1k subs in 3 weeks. It was so cool. So I kept making those videos of command and conquer. But now tbh I'm getting bored of them. Getting ready to release new content of real life stuff. You know, the cinematic vlogs you've convinced yourself that you hate so much. IDK how either, cuz I've really only done 1. But oh well. Hope that helps. Anything else you want to talk about about my YouTube channel?

So if you don't play ko anymore what the hell are you doing in here? Are you that bored?? I guess i'm right u have to much free time like i said.
    Yeah man I've actually got a big presentation tomorrow at school I should be prepping for. Not too much time studying to be a doctor, you know? That's why I haven't been pumping too many YT vids lately. I do get bored from time to time, though. The material gets overwhelmingly boring on occasion.

I think you're still not understanding, man. Let me explain: Before 2016? Like between 2007 and 2015? I posted 7-9 videos. Then dude, then in 2016? I decided I wanted to do more editing because I really, really enjoy it. So I started making videos. That's when I had 350 subs. You know what happened? The channel took off man. Like, for a small channel of course. Dude, I gained 1k subs in 3 weeks. It was so cool. So I kept making those videos of command and conquer. But now tbh I'm getting bored of them. Getting ready to release new content of real life stuff. You know, the cinematic vlogs you've convinced yourself that you hate so much. IDK how either, cuz I've really only done 1. But oh well. Hope that helps. Anything else you want to talk about about my YouTube channel?
    tl;dr can you sum that up?
    asdasd

Sad!
    It just annoys me he should do it actually. Like u don't play this game but still talking trash about other players and act like u are something??? For real? (Actually he is already dead but just don't know it yet)
    It's not really a friend anymore and i didn't play with him for like 1-1.5 years.
    All i do here is just to show how retarded ItzBryan is and that $5 refunder Diver lmao...

Another bloodline special, ignoring info bits and keeping their own agenda thinking they're masterful trolls.

Bloodline special argumentative skills:

1. Nitpick on a certain thing, make a big fuss about it.
    2. Take it into personal levels, even though they have literally NOTHING to brag about either in RL or KO. Zero achievements. Nada.
    3. Summon the 'Like' squad and more backup. Literally call each other on voice chat to join the fun and paste links.
    4. Start posting meme pictures.
    5. Golden comedy bits such as "Nice [insert thing here]" HAHAHAHAHA!
    6. Get proven wrong multiple times, bring up the previous arguments that already got obliterated a few posts above just to troll. You could post pictures to disprove whatever they choose to claim, they will still post about it.

You guys, I got you all already figured out lol. It's too easy and too obvious. No one is getting trolled, and if getting every single person outside of your group to facepalm and cringe at what you post is what you consider 'trolling' then I have two bad news for you.
    Kallop, regiss and Bathory like this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

tl;dr can you sum that up?
    asdasd
    Yeah dude of course: I didn't start truly making videos until October 2016. What else do you want to know about my YT channel?

Another bloodline special, ignoring info bits and keeping their own agenda thinking they're masterful trolls.

Bloodline special argumentative skills:
    Wait, are they seriously all in that shit clan?

ILike u don't play this game but still talking trash about other players and act like u are something??? For real?
    Better than still playing the game and trash talking people even though they're nobodies :/
    itzbryan likes this.

You guys, I got you all already figured out lol. It's too easy and too obvious.
    damn sherlock, did you learn those detective skills from any of your animes?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast